Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah..You said:
and for the forum moderators who wonder why this forum is dead. it's because of Fistee.

Haha..Because he followed the rules and expected everyone else too, also he should be credited for killing the forum?! Hahhaa..Dude you're funny ! :)

Btw - When has this forum been dead? I still see plenty of people posting in it. Correct me if I'm wrong..

DeletedUser

no the old TBA before all the shenanigans was T.B.A not T.B.A.

Ask some of your SF2 teammates. they'll clarify.

No need. You're right.

Still, You haven't engaged in war with a top 12.

DeletedUser

and for the forum moderators who wonder why this forum is dead. it's because of Fistee.

What forum moderators said that?

And as for Fotns, he is the one of the few trying to post some interesting stuff on psi :p

Someone made a comment about your alliance based on the information available which was that you ABP is low, you don't like that.. fine.. but your ABP is low and even if you add in your branches.. it's still low compared to your points... so we're all sorry that you don't like your stats but really you are the only one that can do something about that.

instead of getting all uptight.. take some constructive critism, direct you anger in game and go get some ABP.

:)

DeletedUser

You guys are off topic forcing me to press the warning button..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................LOL nah just kidding, no not really keep spamming I'm banning..................>.>.......<.<...........looks like two cats staring at eachother doesn't it....here kitty kitty <(^-^)> it's Kirby and Kirby twin <(^-^)> don't they just look adorable :3

DeletedUser

You guys are off topic forcing me to press the warning button..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................LOL nah just kidding, no not really keep spamming I'm banning..................>.>.......<.<...........looks like two cats staring at eachother doesn't it....here kitty kitty <(^-^)> it's Kirby and Kirby twin <(^-^)> don't they just look adorable :3

Spamming the forum?!?! What's that?! We don't spam ! We post useful information...It just so happens some don't like the truth...

DeletedUser

Hey fistee is that all you do is insult people?

Seriously I've been browsing through posts once in awhile and I wonder what's your deal.

At least these Shadows Fall ppl have a sense of humor.

You act and talk like you got a big shtick but you know what I haven't seen anything.

So have fun in your merry world of insulting anybody who wants to post in this forum.

And when you go to the park and no one wants to play ball with you, its because you're a jerk and you make it fun for no one.

how did he insult you? he told the truth based on the stats then called you a point whore which later on you admitted to being, so if you find the truth so insulting better change your game plan.

Im fed up with people who say there insulted or offended so what??? it does not actually do anything to you! if you dont like it prove their wrong or if their right change very simple. But no that's sounds like to much hard work instead we will complain your being insulted then bulled and it's forcing you to have a crappy life and next thing we know we have a law that we cant tell anyone there a point whore.

As for killing the forum for this world, what have you done to make people be more forumy? Fist has done so much for the forums and grepolis maybe if you opened your insulted eyes you might see that

DeletedUser

No need. You're right.

Still, You haven't engaged in war with a top 12.

Rekoor... pretty much you guys are the only ones who can topple top 12 alliances.

So I will admit to that.

Geez I really stepped into a land mine in this forum. But honestly I made one comment and then Fistee came with multiple insults.

I stated my facts, but many chose to ignore my statements.

And honestly, I thought the point of the game is points and world wonders at the end of the world. Yes my battle points isn't as high as some of you guys, but I started this world in October. I didn't know this game was strictly about abp. In fact that part of the game is missing in my help section. Can someone send me a link that told me this game is only about abp?

DeletedUser

What forum moderators said that?

And as for Fotns, he is the one of the few trying to post some interesting stuff on psi :p

Someone made a comment about your alliance based on the information available which was that you ABP is low, you don't like that.. fine.. but your ABP is low and even if you add in your branches.. it's still low compared to your points... so we're all sorry that you don't like your stats but really you are the only one that can do something about that.

instead of getting all uptight.. take some constructive critism, direct you anger in game and go get some ABP.

:)

I still don't think you get it.... Three months of T.B.A's stats are missing because one of our leader's got banned and then ghosted his cities and SonofWatt's cities and then disbanded our alliance. We were hacked into and thus we re branded and started with the name T B A. Some of our members left to SF2 as a result of this. That explains why some of SF2 is not concentrated in the core like SF. They are good players and I understand why they left.

However we have rebounded quickly and is as every bit as strong or stronger since that happened a month ago.

I was only defending my alliance because there was an anomaly in the stats and we were being ridiculed without proper information. No one in my alliance posts in these external forums so I decided to say something.

Thus that led to ridiculing my individual statistics.

In terms of my stats, I've been around since October. Yes I prefer to build culture through city festivals than bp hunting. But that is an economics decision that I would gladly argue privately.

Because of my late start in the world, and the location I started from, I was in less major battles than many of you guys posting here. I could pad my stats by bp hunting but I prefer to have a full arsenal of soldiers ready.

You got to admit though, I got this thread going a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

It's not all about abp, but when you have the city count you do ,people kind of expect you to have earned them rather than bought them

Be offended all you want, all I did is tell you that your bp is embarrassing and it is

DeletedUser

Spamming the forum?!?! What's that?! We don't spam ! We post useful information...It just so happens some don't like the truth...

O well maybe I should actually read what you post then but I'm sooooo laazzzyyyy

DeletedUser

It's not all about abp, but when you have the city count you do ,people kind of expect you to have earned them rather than bought them

Be offended all you want, all I did is tell you that your bp is embarrassing and it is

You're right, some of you guys expect my city count to have higher battle points. The thing is I started on my own. I never really belonged to a big alliance until a little over a month ago. I learned by reading the help section and taking advantage of all the subtle economic fine points of this game.

I'll be lying if I say I didn't use gold, I'm not sure how you can manage all those cities without gold. You'll be lying if you said you didn't use gold. I'm sure all the top players in the world are using gold as well. But I didn't "buy" my cities just like other players in the world didn't "buy" their cities as well. I actually conquered all my cities. I didn't "cannibalize" or "recycle" any of my cities either. I just happen to play in a young world where everyone is weak. I started later so I'm not in the core of the world.

Look you obviously have the respect of your peers in this forum, so in a spitting contest, you're going to win. I understand that. I respect that there are different strategies to win at this game as well. If you expand by conquest and battle points for culture, and if that's your style. I respect that. But I don't go around mocking the other player's playing style because it's different. Obviously what I'm doing is working for me as well.

So i'm going to leave it at that. You can go ahead and lob your last insult. I won't respond to it.

DeletedUser17088

it has nothing to do with respect of peers. i am saying fact and people like fact

When I say buying cities I mean 1 thing 'Olympic games' which give you the culture points to conquer

I use gold for admin etc , not for buying my rank.

One last time though just so you understand me. I am not insulting you, I am telling you fact.

you have bad stats, because you do which is not an insult but fact

*edit* please do not spit, its a disgusting habit

DeletedUser

it has nothing to do with respect of peers. i am saying fact and people like fact

When I say buying cities I mean 1 thing 'Olympic games' which give you the culture points to conquer

I use gold for admin etc , not for buying my rank.

One last time though just so you understand me. I am not insulting you, I am telling you fact.

No you are not telling facts. That has been my entire point. You are misconstruing one thing for another.

First of all. It would be an insane waste of money to "buy" cities by doing Olympic games to expand culture. At your city level, you already know that. So your "fact" telling is a thinly disguised insult, that if you dissect, doesn't make any sense. If you have really read any of my posts at all, you would know I have already admitted to doing city festivals. So sue me.

And as stated before, you can manipulate stats. So you say my stats are embarrassing because I have only 51K attack. I have over 35K attack population free right now so if I go on a crazy rampage and attack every active player in sight, by tomorrow, i'll have close to 90K and be close to top thirty.

So all of a sudden I have great abp.. And what was the difference. Nothing!!!

DeletedUser

um so i need like 80 culture points now to expand to next city slot. 80*50 gold= 4000 gold. Yeah I pass. I rather buy a whole bunch of beer for that money.

DeletedUser

Or u can just get a job and buy 40k gold like the pro's do it stop being such a cheap .

DeletedUser9816

um so i need like 80 culture points now to expand to next city slot. 80*50 gold= 4000 gold. Yeah I pass. I rather buy a whole bunch of beer for that money.

or you could actually kill something... personally its my preference :)

DeletedUser

ok, before the other Princess comes and shouts at you all or locks this down...

Clearly some people are more experienced than others and lets respect that.

pchung no abp isn't the be all however it's a good way of checking if a player is offensive and just here to build. But you will come across people like fotns who like banter.. and it's banter that gets the forum going.. so give it him back.. and don't take what he says to heart.. he calls me a noob all the time ;)

DeletedUser

1. Shadows Fall - my alliance, top in the world, no one able to match them yet. Now looking at enemies on most sides. Have they bitten of more than they can chew? I doubt it i've got quite a big mouth :D

2. Shadows Fall 2 - little brother to SF, but growing up fast, full of aggressive players.

3. T B A - Have been around for a while, without showing much offensive potential. however seem to be very well organised defensively. Will this organisation continue over all of there multiple wings? If the leadership stays strong and doesn't melt away under pressure then they have the potential to frustrate SF.

4. Olympus Returns - large alliance not doing much that i've heard. Seem to be eating alot of there own cities indicating a problem with inactivity. Perhaps an OR member would like to explain their hopes, dreams and aspirations :D

5. Hammer - working well with TBA. At the moment holding out defensively, will they still be able to cope if SF started some concentrated attacks? I have my doubts.

6. Bullseye - an alliance filled with lots of strong and experienced players. Engaged in an interesting looking war with The Shadow League but I expect them to triumph pretty soon. The long term looks more worrying for Bullseye, with allies to there north and west and little room for expansion to the south where are they going to go? When they run out of enemies will lots of players start leaving and look for a new server to join?

7. The Shadow League holding there own against Bullseye. A couple of their large players have quit but the leadership has remained strong. If this continues they could last quite a while, i expect the pressure will become too large and they will merge into one of the eastern alliances.

8. Wargasm an unknown alliance to me. from what i've seen they have plenty of biremes but i wouldn't' expect them to last long if attacked by another top 12 alliance.

9. The Merry Spartans sitting strong atop ocean 57. Don't seem to have much contact with other alliances yet. Only alliance to have taken the Christmas spirit to heart

10. Lords of Destruction an alliance with a higher abp rank than its overall rank. Seem to have taken cities of The Shadow League recently. Unsure who they are allied or fully at war with, a bit of an unknown.

11. Olympus Returns II similar to their big brothers. Seem to be taking lots of inactives from OR perhaps an silent internal mutiny is going on :eek:

12. Chrome Angels An alliance to watch out for with both wings higher abp than their overall rank. Tearing apart the unforgiven family at the moment. Doesn't look like they have faced a proper test yet. When they face another top 12 alliance will there organisation cope?

DeletedUser9816

just a quick update

1 Shadows Fall
2 Shadows Fall 2
3 4TRESS (previously T B A)
4 Olympus Returns
5 4TRESS red (previously hammer)
6 Bullseye
7 The Shadow League
8 The Merry Spartans
9 Wargasm
10 Lords of Destruction