Nordic Nightmares not Fair Gamers

DeletedUser

i dont have many pts. but i have always wanted NN down. they started farming me, but now they don't-i had too much defence

You have 1.3k points right now, so I'd imagine it was morale that stopped farming, not your vast quantities of troops.

DeletedUser

i believe that in order to kneel them you have to form a coalition and hit them from multiple fronts...they cant war at 4 fronts for sure;-)

DeletedUser

i understand everyone wanting to take down NN but i dont see why at the begining of this thread it was all about how NN arent fair gamers.its a war game, u do what u need to do to win... i dont mind people complaining about not having fun even though they should just do something else, but calling anything that isnt cheating unfair in a war game is just pathetic.u guys will never take down NN if u play fair in a war.u have to do what u need to do.this is a game.people have the right to either have fun or have fun the good old fashion way, by winning the game.

DeletedUser

i believe that in order to kneel them you have to form a coalition and hit them from multiple fronts...they cant war at 4 fronts for sure;-)

Oh trust me they are. We have been fighting SOTO north, Band of Brothers/300spartans east, Pagan Panthers and Suntzu south, and Triad on oceans 35/36. It's just that they haven't been having any success.

DeletedUser

i understand everyone wanting to take down NN but i dont see why at the begining of this thread it was all about how NN arent fair gamers.its a war game, u do what u need to do to win... i dont mind people complaining about not having fun even though they should just do something else, but calling anything that isnt cheating unfair in a war game is just pathetic.u guys will never take down NN if u play fair in a war.u have to do what u need to do.this is a game.people have the right to either have fun or have fun the good old fashion way, by winning the game.

I'd have to argue that point, there are ways to win, and then there are ways to win ;)

DeletedUser

I'd have to argue that point, there are ways to win, and then there are ways to win ;)

It cannot be denied that this is indeed a war game, however. Nordic Nightmares have brought war to the server, by uniting the other alliances against them.

DeletedUser

OK how much will NN stand if SOTO,PP,BoB,300Spartans,Suntzu and Triad merge like you did???? I think that you guys will last some weeks not much if these alliances attack you non-stop.

DeletedUser22708

Oh trust me they are. We have been fighting SOTO north, Band of Brothers/300spartans east, Pagan Panthers and Suntzu south, and Triad on oceans 35/36. It's just that they haven't been having any success.

You clearly don't know what's going on ;)

DeletedUser

So what's the big deal? A coalition of 10-12 alliances? It is known for 3 weeks now. I am yet to observe any results. As as well I am surprised for no SOTO op so far against NN. It seems that all of you guys enjoys the holidays. Have fun and don't forget the antacids.

DeletedUser

We would like to. But if enemies launch attacks that will hit 5h after cease-fire deadline, or attacks with swords, archers and biremes, or enemies banned and un-banned, where is the fun of fighting? Just wondering...

Or maybe this is a tactic as well. Making all things boring, the ''coalition'' will force NN players to quit Athens for some new promising world...

Cheers and have a happy New Year!

DeletedUser22708

We would like to. But if enemies launch attacks that will hit 5h after cease-fire deadline, or attacks with swords, archers and biremes, or enemies banned and un-banned, where is the fun of fighting? Just wondering...

Or maybe this is a tactic as well. Making all things boring, the ''coalition'' will force NN players to quit Athens for some new promising world...

Cheers and have a happy New Year!

Seen a lot NN members in O44 attack with archers and swords. Or just attack with 200 slingers if you can call that attacks. Yesterday a NN player sent his colony ship after the cease fire. NN has got good players, but they're all in O55 and because NN invites everyone those players in O55 are bored now. Your own fault.

DeletedUser

Who stops SOTO to invite ''everyone''? Maybe misunderstandings between former SHIELD members and former 24F members?

It's understandable since the merge between NoE and VW was between 2 solid alliances. In 24F's case, the alliance was disbanded by your own ''founder''. So there was no merge between SHIELD and 24F.

Think about it and don't let your good players get bored.

DeletedUser22708

I dont know what your last comment has to do with my previous one? I just stated that it's your own fault if some players in NN get bored. Never stated that we want to invite everyone? And i dont know where you got this information that our good players our bored? You're weird...

DeletedUser

If you say so, I am whatever you want and that's the end of discussion.

As a side note everybody complains about NN. And I'm yet to see any major op against NN. Maybe some will be in O45 or O45 where former SHIELD members are based.

In O55 I can count 46 SOTO cities. Don't remember to see any attack originating from them so please motivate your players rather than ranting in the forum.

As I've said, cheers and Happy New Year!

DeletedUser

I dont know what your last comment has to do with my previous one? I just stated that it's your own fault if some players in NN get bored. Never stated that we want to invite everyone? And i dont know where you got this information that our good players our bored? You're weird...

I don't know.. we've been having great success in O54 :)

DeletedUser

Are you going to say that SOTO, Band Of Brothers, and 300spartans don't have a shared forum and regularly support each other against NN sieges or cities? I hope not.

As for the good players in o55 core, it is true we were left out of targets, but all of us have either moved south to fight PP and Suntzu, or east to fight your pact of 3 alliances. We have actually been pretty settled with several cities in those front-lines now.

And finally, you talking about alliances merging is like pot calling the kettle black. Yes NoE merged with VW, but so did Shield and Outcasts, so what the hell is the difference, except our two alliances had far better players? And the rest of the alliances are pacted anyway against NN, the ones i mentioned on my past post, you can't see cities being taken against each other forcefully.

DeletedUser

I'd say it's the time for the mods to put this thread at rest since it's deviated way off-topic and I can't saw any proof that " Nordic Nightmares are not Fair Gamers".

DeletedUser22708

Are you going to say that SOTO, Band Of Brothers, and 300spartans don't have a shared forum and regularly support each other against NN sieges or cities? I hope not.

As for the good players in o55 core, it is true we were left out of targets, but all of us have either moved south to fight PP and Suntzu, or east to fight your pact of 3 alliances. We have actually been pretty settled with several cities in those front-lines now.

And finally, you talking about alliances merging is like pot calling the kettle black. Yes NoE merged with VW, but so did Shield and Outcasts, so what the hell is the difference, except our two alliances had far better players? And the rest of the alliances are pacted anyway against NN, the ones i mentioned on my past post, you can't see cities being taken against each other forcefully.

Take a look back at my comments, just said, you clearly don't know what's going on. Where in my comments do i say that 'And finally, you talking about alliances merging is like pot calling the kettle black'. I can't find it anywhere? Find this quite funny ;)

DeletedUser

Seen a lot NN members in O44 attack with archers and swords. Or just attack with 200 slingers if you can call that attacks. Yesterday a NN player sent his colony ship after the cease fire. NN has got good players, but they're all in O55 and because NN invites everyone those players in O55 are bored now. Your own fault.

there r many reports how SOTO attacks NN... like 5 LS with CS and so on..

DeletedUser

Take a look back at my comments, just said, you clearly don't know what's going on. Where in my comments do i say that 'And finally, you talking about alliances merging is like pot calling the kettle black'. I can't find it anywhere? Find this quite funny ;)

Well, as i was clearly talking about the wars that NN has with everybody, you called me out that i don't have the information. So what i said was that are you saying it is not so and that they are not sharing the forum and helping each other? If you put a little bit of logic there, you would know where i am coming from and what it means.

Also, care to explain us what did you mean that i don't know what's going on, and how are things actually? What am i wrong on? Or is it just your speculative part.

P.S. Let me know if i have to draw a picture of this for you to understand.