Nordic Nightmares not Fair Gamers

DeletedUser

Well, that is the proof that you have a spy inside NN as some other alliances.

Your intended "proof" is not a proof and you'll understand now (better later than never) why the support answer wasn't pleasing to you.

Gumbles (that's you) is not the same player as Gambles. Based on this slight mistake from your side you reported and also now you posted here the "proof".

Check grepostats for Gambles (with "a")...

DeletedUser24601

I agree DM. I would like my name cleared off this forum. This is the first time i've even logged into the forum only b/c i received info i was being trashed. I also sent a ticket to the mods. I would imagine it will be handled soon

DeletedUser

Chat logs from an external chat application, to be used as proof? Wow. You really expected a satisfactory response, gumbles? Proof is things like shared IPs, perhaps an in-game message containing a confession of rule-breaking.. not a copied chat log from an external chat site..

You mentioned that you reported it, though. The moderators would then have been obliged to investigate it. Despite the fact that several current or former NN members are/have been staff for Grepolis, no in-game moderators play on the worlds they moderate, meaning the Athens in-game moderators would be entirely impartial. They would have compared the IPs of the players accused, by you, of multi-accounting and, were there to be any issues, action would have been taken. The fact that cjyoun0 is not banned suggests that your accusations against him were incorrect, no?

DeletedUser

I'm not a hacker so would be unrealistic to expect me to provide other peoples IP addresses as proof.

I didn't mean that you are.. IP addresses should be something checked by in-game moderators when reviewing claims of multi-accounting.

As for the rest, I don't know. All I know regarding Bender The Offender's account is that the initial owner of that account quit, and (I forget this bit) either passed the account to a new owner, or gave up his cities. Were he to have given the account to a new owner, it's possible that the new owner may have committed some offence to get the account banned, while NN were in the process of taking the cities. As I say though, I don't know.. so it's all speculation from my end. However, I would assume that if Bender The Offender was banned due to multi-accounting on Athens any other accounts owned by that player would also have been banned - but at the time of Bender The Offender's ban, I don't recall any other members of NN being banned. I can't say for certain that wasn't why he was banned, just saying what I say.

DeletedUser21774

As I said to France04, don't make such stupid claims without proof. I've seen similar things happen within other alliances, including NN's current opponents, MoRC. Two players, one large, one mid-size. The mid account has all it's cities on islands shared with the larger player, and only ever seems to come out of it's permanent VM when the larger account is threatened, to help it.

Yet do you know why I don't come to the forum and scream "THEY'RE CHEATING"? It's because I have no proof. If you think people are multi-accounting, or otherwise breaking the rules.. report them via Support. Don't come to the forum and start making baseless accusations.

There's plenty of things to argue about on the forums, don't do the stupid thing and try to argue about something like that.

Middle of the Night... A ship is launched at one of Nordics cities (player A). One and only one. That player does not respond. Only one player from NN does (player B). And one minute later player A "seems" to respond, but only from that one city. Very uncharacteristic because player A has many cities and plays much much differently when they are themselves. In fact, player A is playing just like player B. And often responds with messages like player B would send. It is very suspicious.

DeletedUser3149

He will be back again, and when he is, you're going back to where you belong, o65 hole.

If he is coming back, why are you so busy trying to take his cities when he comes out of VM for the short while?

He is also playing out of caracter and sending messages to our members in the same style message that someone else writes in, you could at least hide the fact and act in the same way as he plays, even if you are hiding the fact and using a different IP address to log him in.
:rolleyes::p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If he is coming back, why are you so busy trying to take his cities when he comes out of VM for the short while?

He is also playing out of caracter and sending messages to our members in the same style message that someone else writes in, you could at least hide the fact and act in the same way as he plays, even if you are hiding the fact and using a different IP address to log him in.
:rolleyes::p

Because said player has his own life to deal with, and if he does not want to be part of a very active front line, he may want to give a few of thsoe threatened cities away to friends so he can take a step back. The amount of attacks coming from people who just wait all day long for NN players to come out of VM and attack them (its been 5-6 players so far who have enjoyed about 20-30k DBP the first 2 days of coming back from VM, from BOB of course). The amoutn of offense thrown at him made him go on VM for a short while yet until he can again be here 24/7 to kill some more 12 siege attempts of yours.

This just explains how stupid you must be to ask of clarification regarding internal swaps. Mantykor gave some 10 cities away, did we ever come about crying about it? No, that's your business to deal with. Also, i wish i had an idea what message you're talking about, but i sure will ask to be forwarded about it and figure out what you on about.

I swear i get the feeling these BOB guys sleep at night thinking of our players, they do nothing 24/7 but check grepo websites for what we are doing, how we are doing, why we are doing and who is coming back from VM. Its like they wish they lived in our shoes.

Should i start whining about the 800+ 1001 silver failed spy reports i have received the last 2 hours from Band Of Sisters, and increasing?

DeletedUser

i'd be happy if i get spied by 1000 silver many times in short time period. it serves as a good warning to prepare defenses ;)

DeletedUser

now that all that work is outta the way -___-

please report any suspected account via the ingame ticket support system . . . now they cannot tell u whether or not the accounts in question are infact breaking the rules, but u can be assured they will get down to the bottom of it . . . talking about which account is suspected of being a multi is not against the rules, but flaming posts and comments lead to insults and personal attacks, which are against the rules and will allow u the opportunity to be infracted by your truly.

please keep this thread clean, i dont feel like closing a nice topic ;) lol

DeletedUser

i'd be happy if i get spied by 1000 silver many times in short time period. it serves as a good warning to prepare defenses ;)

If only they were for a potential CS attempt. It was just to annoy me, and it went on throughout the night and the next day, reaching to uncountable numbers. And they spied on every city of mine, even two oceans away for some of them. Some of the cities they spied on are about 30-40 hours CS drive for the closest of them.

Not complaining though, if that's a good strategy for them, then so be it.

DeletedUser

then why waste silver on a cave? use it for troops and ships and let them waste it on spying

DeletedUser

then why waste silver on a cave? use it for troops and ships and let them waste it on spying
My alliance is currently using this tactic on someone else (though he is right on the frontline between our alliances). The whole point of it is to drive the guy crazy in an attempt to get them to quit or do something stupid. So far he has sent a very weak CS attack to a heavily guarded city and hated on us in his ingame profile

DeletedUser

you should realize when to stop wasting silver for your caves and use it for making troops and ships

DeletedUser

Its is a good tactic in some cases SV, it causes confusion and makes the player have to look harder to find reports. If you have stacked caves not getting used, (Sim Players :p ) then there is no reason why it should not be used. Many top alliances i have played in use the tactic.

DeletedUser

I never refilled them again during that period, i just like to keep my caves on unreachable levels, therefore they were unable to get a spy report on any of my significant cities. In fact i messaged their founder and offered him a deal, they tell me where they need to spy, i will tell them exactly what i have, they can spy with 1 coin less to drain me, or they can put 1 coin more to get a report.

DeletedUser

i rarely use silver for spying because i can find out what do you have in your city the other way. on the other hand, i don't keep silver in my caves because you guys already know what do i have in there. well, even if you don't, i want you to find out while wasting your precious silver

DeletedUser

[island]192975[/island] take a look at this, now we are receiving peon attacks from probable already banned NN. Thought i had seen it all. Only way to get there starting as a "new player" is to be linked in. Of course i have no proof to back this statement up, but knowing the cheaters, that have been banned already in NN this does not surprise me, They should re- name the alliance band of multi account two bit hacks.

/end rant.

On another note, Some of the players in NN now that have a shred of honor left, should drop alliance before this stain rubs off on the rest of you. Some I know play fairly and you know who you are. The previous mean comments were not meant towards you.