Nordic Nightmares not Fair Gamers

DeletedUser

Let me see

Pagan Panthers is above Rogue, SunTzu and many other alliances ... get your facts straight before engaging fingers

pantherfighter.png

I did get my facts straight. PP members, including yourself have been posting/bashing NN on the external forums. I believe I only need to go to page 1 of this thread to see you calling us playground bullies etc. So re-read my post and see where I said those above mentioned alliance do their talking on the battlefield and not via the external forums.

Stats don't have anything to do with what I said.

DeletedUser

Oooh! touched a nerve!

we all have our perspectives. Mine is that NN are like playground bullies

yours is.....

We are dealing with playground bullies ingame and on the forum.

It is up to NN to deal with negative propaganda in a positive way.

Get the PR machine working for you

DeletedUser

It's not my job and you didn't touch a nerve. I am simply posting to pass away some free time. You are right, people are allowed to think/post whatever they wish.. as long as it abides by the T.O.S. I am simply stating that the basher/whiners generally do more harm to themselves than they do to the image of those on the receiving end.

After all, nobody likes a whiner. Especially in a game that is here to provide fun and nothing else.

And your perspective of us being playground bullies it somewhat humorous considering that, as I said earlier, most of the bashing/complaining/posting in a negative way is started by people other than NN. And other than a PnP thread none of it has been initiated by us so called bullies.

And if you are referencing in game, I find that hard to believe considering that we are outnumbered with the many pacts that have taken place recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you spent less time complaining about our dominance and did something about it you would have a chance against us.

DeletedUser

I don't think someone isn't a fair gamer by winning. It's like on Fifa saying that someone isn't a fair gamer because they're winning, it just doesn't make sense.

Look at Corinth, Permanent Ban are currently bossing the server with barely any competition. Nobody there is saying that they're bad gamers or that they're unfair. People are just congratulating them and doing their best, you should try the same.

DeletedUser17950

Your right Owen. Congratulations NN on doing so well taking my cities. You should feel proud of yourselves.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean it like that.

People are saying 'Fair enough, you're looking like the best alliance, but we're gonna carry on fighting you.'

This is what alliances like PP should do, instead of complaining on here that they're not the biggest alliance.

DeletedUser17950

Im going to carry on fighting back. Not much else I can do. Guess im lucky I only have to fight one alliance.

ROFL Cant believe NN have resorted to casts. Each to their own I guess.

DeletedUser

The way I see it, Nordic Makes the game interesting, its been a fun war so far, im sure ill grow tired of it eventually, but for now I can't help but be glad Nordic is here.

DeletedUser

The VW/NmE/Shield/24F/Voodoo mix would have been interesting and made this world fun because we mostly were intermixed and equal in size. Now, probably not so much. I'll never understand why people are so hell bent on conquering their worlds through merges only to be bored out of their minds 99% of the time. Perhaps the same thing won't happen on Corinth. We'll see I suppose.

slover is the joke

DeletedUser

slover is the joke

My only reply to this will be that you had to create a new user tag by using a handle you don't use in game to try to mock me. That's about as childish as you can get and therefore I can only chuckle a bit.

Thanks for a good chuckle.

DeletedUser

Im going to carry on fighting back. Not much else I can do. Guess im lucky I only have to fight one alliance.

ROFL Cant believe NN have resorted to casts. Each to their own I guess.

There is no caste system, I am not even exempt from my rules, I got no BP for a week as of today and guess what, I posted myself on the list of players who have 3 days to get BP before being kicked. So sorry to inconvenience you but everyone is treated equal just some of us have the responsibilities to make the rules that govern everyone.

DeletedUser17950

Cast away. Im not bothered anymore. Shield of the Outcasts have very kindly given me the chance to prove myself. Now I am part of a team I can accept what is thrown at me, but to cast on a solo player, i just found quite amusing.

DeletedUser

Hey what about all the other alliances merge and fight like that then we will have 2 big alliances fighting.Slover pistolero is also doing a new 24F in the next upcoming fast world if you would like to join msg me in-game I play in Athens with the same name as this account here.

DeletedUser

I am not complaining
If you read what I have written I offer different perspective.
It is your choice how to interpret

We, Pagan Panthers are fighting
We have a good track record

I have higher ABP and DBP than most of the contributors

So how is this more bark and no bite?

Get real guys... and girl

I don't always respond to your comments as I am busy ingame haha

DeletedUser

Hey what about all the other alliances merge and fight like that then we will have 2 big alliances fighting.Slover pistolero is also doing a new 24F in the next upcoming fast world if you would like to join msg me in-game I play in Athens with the same name as this account here.

That is already happening, albeit not officially from one alliance, they have all agreed to only fight NN. Not too different.

DeletedUser2595

Well I think Imperium and Triad are still fighting each other... Maybe not big players against NN, but we havent dropped all other fights to face down NN... They are fun to fight though. Especially trying to work out how much gold Cobra47 spends in one day. :p

DeletedUser22708

agreed, i laugh when i see players with less BP than me, that have 20 cities lol, even though my city slots are almost all filled :) And i'm liking this war, getting a lot of bp daily :)

DeletedUser14279

i dont have many pts. but i have always wanted NN down. they started farming me, but now they don't-i had too much defence