Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Heres an informed decision. I think it's time I carved a path to you.

DeletedUser

Heres an informed decision. I think it's time I carved a path to you.

Qiut frankly I don't fear you. And posting these mindless threats on the forum doesn't make me fear you any more.

DeletedUser

Look 420's best player is 10,000 points less then SM's average. Toko and drb81 together have more BP then 371 420 members. That means that Toko = 185 420 members while drb81 is the same. Average 420 has 4706 points meaning 185 x 4706 = 870,610 meaning that the best 420 player will need 870,610 points to have an army big enough to destroy toko or drb81. That is fact. Then there is that extra 20,000 BP that toko and drb81 has more then the best 420 member meaning every member of 420's needs 25 more BP just to get more then Toko and drb. That is sad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Numbers don't win a war" - Some guy from Stronghold2

is the flativus dudes sig and just look at the irony

DeletedUser

Look 420's best player is 10,000 points less then SM's average. Toko and drb81 together have more BP then 371 420 members. That means that Toko = 185 420 members while drb81 is the same. Average 420 has 4706 points meaning 185 x 4706 = 870,610 meaning that the best 420 player will need 870,610 points to have an army big enough to destroy toko or drb81. That is fact. Then there is that extra 20,000 BP that toko and drb81 has more then the best 420 member meaning every member of 420's needs 25 more BP just to get more then Toko and drb. That is sad

I say this again, I await your response

DeletedUser

No answer to Tyroncs's facts? Oh that's right... "number don't win wars". I guess it includes BPs and troop counts for you.

DeletedUser

I was never questioning the fact that SM is better then 420s. Ofcoarse when you compare the 1st allaince to the 5the the 1rst is gonna look way better. All i'm saying is that 420 isn't as bad as you guys are saying it is. I know that SM is probably the best and I was never chalanging that. I fail to see were you got that riduculase notion.

I'm not comparing 420's to SM I am comparing 420's to 2 players

Also the co founder of 420's sent me this

LOL that's funny, obviously you dont understand that points dont really matter in this game. Just because you dont have many points does not mean you dont have a large army. And you arent going to get on our hitlist. And if SM is SO powerful, go attack them, SWAT, The Illuminati, Semper Fidelas, even Royal Tiger have more or the same average points that we do. So go mess with them, maybe you can get a reaction out of them. As for us, This conversation is over. Have a good game, and hope you never leave your alliance.

Soo the person is saying that both army and points don't matter

DeletedUser

I'm not comparing 420's to SM I am comparing 420's to 2 players

If you did the same comparison with 90% of the allainces you would get the same result only for the most part 420 would come out better then those other alliances. As I said befor all i am saying is that 420s is one of thee best in the game I'm not saying that were the best I'm just saying we're better then most of the other allainces out thier.

DeletedUser

1 Serpentine Medea ~ Excellent, well deserved.
2 SWAT ~ MRA
3 The Illuminati ~ Good alliance, I like their leader, but I expect it to fade.
4 Semper Fidelis ~ Not terrible, but never really heared of them.
5 420s ~ MRA
6 Royal Tiger ~MRA
7 GrepoHugs ~ Great alliance, too bad they play second fiddle to SM.
8 The Kings Blade ~ Will soon be eradicated in their core.
9 Achaean League ~ MRA
10 Force Recon ~ Good alliance, too bad their at war with SM + GH, would like to see a good fight out of them though.
11 Hephaestuses Rage ~ Not bad, not heared much about them though.
12 Nazgul ~ Same as above.

DeletedUser

Soo the person is saying that both army and points don't matter

No he said it doesn't matter how many points you have as you can still have a big army, so he's saying troops do matter.

DeletedUser

You claim that these better and more experienced players don't know what the 420's are about and how they don't know how awesome the 420's are, since they have never been apart of it. How can you say it's one of the best when you've never been in one of the best like SM or GH?

DeletedUser

If by "one of the best" he means in the top 30 alliances, I guess I could agree to that:eek:

DeletedUser340

Don't argue with Toko he will win ; he's ignorent like that :(

-sere

DeletedUser

That one person he and yourself are arguing about is me, and I'm not argueing 420's status either way, as I'm in a state of nonchalance. I'm just basically saying Tyroncs was reading the dudes reply wrong.
So actually it is the one person. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That one person he and yourself are arguing about is me, and I'm not argueing 420's status either way, as I'm in a state of nonchalance. I'm just basically saying Tyroncs was reading the dudes reply wrong.
So actually it is the one person. :D

No im not saying it was you. Don't flatter yourself :p

Im saying it was him ;)