Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

There are always going to be people like you around!

Go away! :(

And there will always be people like you who refuse to see reality and make pathetic attempts to insult people with true genius.;)

DeletedUser

Folks, let's get back on topic. I believe we left off at the awesomeness of SM, and the terrible suckiness that is 420's.

DeletedUser

Flavius - let me point it out to you, in case you haven't noticed so far. People stopped taking you seriously from post #2 (since yesterday).

I was part of 420s and I know *everything* about them. I just don't want to rat about them, not yet at least. I want to refrain from posting about 420s on the external forums as it would be a pathetic mudslinging match. Please don't make me do it.

Just because you recently got 2k-3k BPs (of your own) doesn't mean you can trumpet around on the forums claiming your alliance to be the best in the world.

I'm asking the same question every other member on the forum has asked, if you alliance is so great then where are the numbers to back that up?

Edit - great! he got Toko banned :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The country in general? Possibly. But your certainly not a very good spokeman for either the 420s or Canada.

All your succeeding in is making the big boys look at you and think "Hmm, easy targets".

DeletedUser

If you did the same comparison with 90% of the allainces you would get the same result only for the most part 420 would come out better then those other alliances. As I said befor all i am saying is that 420s is one of thee best in the game I'm not saying that were the best I'm just saying we're better then most of the other allainces out thier.

In the top 12 only you and the kings blade haven't got more BP then toko and drb81

DeletedUser

Flavius - let me point it out to you, in case you haven't noticed so far. People stopped taking you seriously from post #2 (since yesterday).

I was part of 420s and I know *everything* about them. I just don't want to rat about them, not yet at least. I want to refrain from posting about 420s on the external forums as it would be a pathetic mudslinging match. Please don't make me do it.

Just because you recently got 2k-3k BPs (of your own) doesn't mean you can trumpet around on the forums claiming your alliance to be the best in the world.

I'm asking the same question every other member on the forum has asked, if you alliance is so great then where are the numbers to back that up?

Edit - great! he got Toko banned :(

First, thing I would like to say is that you are a traitor and I stopped taking you seriusly the moment you stabbed us in the back.

Secondly, I was trumpeting around on the forums scince before I got the bp and I will continue to do so for a long time. In addition I was saying we were the best. As I have said countless times I am mearly defending my allaince from the ignorant insults of the others on this forum who say we are the worst.

Thirdly, to answer your question. Numbers don't mean a thing. All they do is make people over, or in our case underestimated, the true sitiuation. It's the person holding the weapons and not the weapons themselves that win a war.

And finaly, If that Toko person got banned then good for him he deserved it.

DeletedUser

How come Toko got banned, I'd say that if you read this forum his are the nicer replies . . :confused:

DeletedUser

Hey I know! Let's get a guy close to flavius and just send him resources in exchange for conquering him :)

DeletedUser

How come Toko got banned, I'd say that if you read this forum his are the nicer replies . . :confused:

sorry mate cant talk about a persons ban. Only person who deserves to know why and what is the guy who is banned himself, and believe me.. he knows why.

DeletedUser

First, thing I would like to say is that you are a traitor and I stopped taking you seriusly the moment you stabbed us in the back.

It's kinda funny how you say this, because for most it's the reverse. Personally I've always thought that Hero was good at this game, and getting better every day.

But you my friend, you will never be any better and I'm afraid to say neither will the 420s, everyone knows that many of you are inactive, by keeping them you deprive your own members of farms, and conquers.

In short no one quite hurts the 420s like they hurt themselves.

DeletedUser

Ok can anyone tell me who are The Kings Blade, I wants to know!
And just lol remorse, I'm sure he does.

DeletedUser

3 The Illuminati ~ Good alliance, I like their leader, but I expect it to fade.

Expect us to fade? Not likely... we are strong and active! I'd be interested in knowing why you think this, though.

DeletedUser

Expect us to fade? Not likely... we are strong and active! I'd be interested in knowing why you think this, though.

As I said, very good alliance, and I don't doubt your current leader. I like you guy's to be honest.

Just something about it though, I hope you'll be contenders to the no.1 spot in the future (make the world more interesting).

Ok can anyone tell me who are The Kings Blade, I wants to know!
And just lol remorse, I'm sure he does.

An alliance that my alliance is wiping out in O46, nothing to see their tbh, not even much resistance.

DeletedUser

As I said, very good alliance, and I don't doubt your current leader. I like you guy's to be honest.

Just something about it though, I hope you'll be contenders to the no.1 spot in the future (make the world more interesting).

lol.. I'm glad to hear that, makes it easier to be good neighbors... at least until Archimedes perfects his mirror death ray, then we'll be invincible :D

DeletedUser

lol.. I'm glad to hear that, makes it easier to be good neighbors... at least until Archimedes perfects his mirror death ray, then we'll be invincible :D

I'm content with kicking all the MRA's out of O46, and we've had good contacts with your leader, so I see you guy's on the whole as an amicable bunch :)

DeletedUser

1 Semper Fidelis - They recruited a few farms of mine= no respect, MRA
2 Serpentine Medea - #1
3 SWAT - MRA. Currently butchering them one by one. Fail soon.
4 The Illuminati - mine=no comment
5 GrepoHugs - #2
6 420s MRA+KK
7 Achaean League - Who?
8 Revenge of the Nazgul - Nazgul? Who?
9 Sands of Time - Alliance of Farms
10 Justice - Who?
11 Carpe Jugulum - Who?
12 Hephaestuses Rage - Who?

PS- I saw that Toko did break one rule of the forums= making fun of people based on spelling/grammar.
PSS- I can't believe I read the whole thread.

DeletedUser

1 Semper Fidelis - as always, the biggest MRA just makes it easier to tell who to attack and farm. managed to clear these guys out of O47 for the most part.
2 Serpentine Medea - thank god i'm out on the rim away from these guys. All hail the rulers of the core.
3 SWAT - MRA. looks to be slipping somewhat.
4 The Illuminati - dont know much about them. seem to be one of the top 3 alliances that are worth anything.
5 GrepoHugs - the other core rulers. all hail them as well. smallest in members of the top twelve.
6 420s - 420 people painting a target on themselves.
7 Achaean League - who?
8 Revenge of the Nazgul - nazgul's successor. all i know is one of their leaders had a strop and kicked everyone. Looks like a good, reasonable alliance though.
9 Sands of Time - meh, no real dealings. only thing i will say is that they say no one under 2K, yet there are at least 10 members that are.
10 Justice - hmmmmm, it looks a bit like an MRA. and they dont seem to clear out their inactives much. not sure why my alliance got a NAP with them, but im on the wrong border to know personally what they can do.
11 Carpe Jugulum - go for the throat! looks an ok alliance. dont know much about them except there was a Terry Pratchet novel named that.
12 Hephaestuses Rage - powerful looking. who are they?

Currently agree about the point about wiping out MRAs. of course, i dont see that many alliances out on the rim where i am.

DeletedUser2638

there is a couple of alliance growing quickly in strength and points i would say there will be a couple of different names on this list soon,

DeletedUser

Currently agree about the point about wiping out MRAs. of course, i dont see that many alliances out on the rim where i am.

They will eventually will get wiped out, the strongest will survive. In the future the non-MRA's will either merge or take sides and there will be essentially two sides in the world. There will be a world war until they have a brief peace treaty, then alliances change names, disband, etc. Then it will happen all over again until it goes in an end less cycle:D

DeletedUser

at least we are not as bad as the portuguese servers. they had several 1000 member+ alliances on their beta and alpha.

I dont think they will. There will always be a few casual players who think they can band together with numbers to stop people attacking them. it doesnt work that way for them, but they still hope. problem is, they are not active enough to be members of the bigger alliances. sure, we can argue on this server that they should have joined one of the other servers. but people are not always smart like that.

I doubt there would be much of a world war. If there is one, it will be the Core V the Rim. A bunch of alliances basically band together and decide for a coalition against SM (and maybe GH). If enough of the top alliances join it, it would give them a bit of a run for their money. More likely though SM or GH disbands before they are conquered. eventually, some of them will probably want to go off and create their own alliances. GH is better and will take longer because of how few members they have. SM will be sooner; they have the best players, who will need targets eventually and have to travel further and further from their home territories, until they say enough is enough and decide to leave the alliance and form their own, and basically begin to conquer other SM cities closer to them. civil war.

at least, that is what i am hoping will happen sometime in the future. at least before they get close enough to actually start attacking my alliance.