Nordic Nightmare in total Control

DeletedUser

I would be the 1st to admit that we have been a victim of our own success, but I would not be so overraud with hatred that I would loose track of why we play this game.

Plus, it's a war game. I would say that this world has been (and still is) one of the best, simply because there have been wars going on since the beginning. Nobody wants to play this game just to form pacts together and play sim city, people play to fight.

DeletedUser22708

This is the first time I have looked at the outside forums. I am shocked by the levels of obsession people have with NN....i can only take this as a compliment.

But, through all this obsession with NN, people are obviously loosing the reason why we play Grepolis, to win the world, not to kill NN....lol. All the time every alliance is plotting the demise of NN (great bring it on) MORC is taking giant strides to winning the world.

As with every world there are peaks and troughs in alliances winning, failing, merging but I can safely say in all worlds i have played in, I have never seen a situation where people loose track of why they play this great game....TO WIN THE WORLD.....

I would be the 1st to admit that we have been a victim of our own success, but I would not be so overraud with hatred that I would loose track of why we play this game.
Lol, i don't think most people hate NN (except for the sore losers maybe :)) You were number one for a while so it's only normal that most alliances their goal is to destroy the number one alliance.

DeletedUser

Yeh, I understand everyone trying to kill us when we are number 1 and we were as dominant as we were....but that is no longer the case....MORC is by far the dominant alliance but still people are determined to exterminate NN.....

NN has far too many active and skilled players for NN to be wiped out, there will soon come a time of equilibrium where it will become stale mate....all the while MORC will be increasing there strength and inching closer to claiming Athens....

This cannot happen....I hope all the other alliances see this and take heed!

DeletedUser22708

Yeh, I understand everyone trying to kill us when we are number 1 and we were as dominant as we were....but that is no longer the case
I know this is no longer the case, but should we stop now we're on a roll? :)

DeletedUser

But you are MORC.....you should definately be attacking us....we are your closest threat!

But for the other alliances, they really need to buck there ideas up and realize that we should no longer be the main target!

DeletedUser

The main alliance Morc is fighting, other than NN is Imprerium 1 and 2, which i believe work with nn, but cant be sure. All i had to do is check the conquor stats.

DeletedUser

This is the first time I have looked at the outside forums. I am shocked by the levels of obsession people have with NN....i can only take this as a compliment.

But, through all this obsession with NN, people are obviously loosing the reason why we play Grepolis, to win the world, not to kill NN....lol. All the time every alliance is plotting the demise of NN (great bring it on) MORC is taking giant strides to winning the world.

As with every world there are peaks and troughs in alliances winning, failing, merging but I can safely say in all worlds i have played in, I have never seen a situation where people loose track of why they play this great game....TO WIN THE WORLD.....

Be honest with yourself Kelebuc1, which alliance poses the greater threat, the one 1 ocean away, or the one 3 oceans away... Now think of where we would have to go, to even begin to think of fight Morc, if thats what we decided to do...not likely at this time..nor sustainable from a logistics point of view.

DeletedUser

Yeh, I appreciate SunTzu attacking us, of course....you are limited geographically as to who you can atatck.

But alliances like Triad and BOB need to realise that they need to push against MORC....not NN....Maybe someone from those alliances might like to comment?

DeletedUser

hihi there, dint know there's such discussion going on...*just spamming*

DeletedUser2595

Ok Kelubuc, we know that your sore that SunTzu, The Scorpions and Triad all turned down your offer to merge with the great and allmighty NN...

How do you propose we fight MoRC exactly? We share no borders with them. We have borders with you and Imperium, and we are fighting both of you. Maybe if we formed a border with MoRC we might fight them, who knows? The fact is we dont, so we cant.

You just had the bad luck of being next to us.

DeletedUser

Thank you for corroborating my whole argument SH101...

If people weren't so caught up in the hatred against NN.....then pact's or merges would allow alliances other than NN to take the fight to MORC....but instead, I have to deal with people that are blinkered and distracted by their hatred of NN to the real threat to Athens.....MORC.

If people move on and bury the past, then we may be able to actually make a fight of Athens....but at the moment, it is stale mate, we are holding off all alliances, but no one is making any ground....only MORC are benefitting from everyone attacking NN.

Maybe if people eased off on NN, made a few PACTS, then NN can concentrate purely on MORC....rather than having to spread our resources around the world fending off alliances on all of our borders....

Simple logistics....its not hard to work out!

DeletedUser

i've played in many servers, but none were so fun as athens is. there is no dominant alliance specially in terms of having way more ABP than DBP and it's not so boring because there are wars brewing on all sides of the world. basically the fun starts here and now :)

wish we can somehow refuse to build a WW so that we can stick around some more eh?

DeletedUser

wish we can somehow refuse to build a WW so that we can stick around some more eh?

If the leaders of the top alliances (the ones who would be in a position to build a WW) got talking, they could probably come to some sort of agreement, right?

DeletedUser2595

Thank you for corroborating my whole argument SH101...

If people weren't so caught up in the hatred against NN.....then pact's or merges would allow alliances other than NN to take the fight to MORC....but instead, I have to deal with people that are blinkered and distracted by their hatred of NN to the real threat to Athens.....MORC.

If people move on and bury the past, then we may be able to actually make a fight of Athens....but at the moment, it is stale mate, we are holding off all alliances, but no one is making any ground....only MORC are benefitting from everyone attacking NN.

Maybe if people eased off on NN, made a few PACTS, then NN can concentrate purely on MORC....rather than having to spread our resources around the world fending off alliances on all of our borders....

Simple logistics....its not hard to work out!

Athens IS a fight. It's one of the more war-oreintated worlds i've been part of. Thought it was going to be ruined by your merge happy antics early on, but luckily it wasnt.

What you dont seem to understand, is that it doesn't have to be hatred that stops people from merging. Maybe we enjoy fighting you guys and merging would get rid of another front, so less war? Maybe we dont want to be associated with a group of arrogant, bragging, merge happy players? Maybe we didn't want to merge because we are ranked 3rd in the world, enjoy playing with the people we have at the minute, and dont feel the need to merge with no 2 alliance just to massage our ego's at seeing 1. next to our alliance name.

WW time is another 12 or months away yet. As I said to you before, who knows what will happen in that time, but Triad dont think its is neccessary atm to fold and become part of another alliance.

Though of course, as I said in our mails, if any NN members want to apply to Triad, we'll be happy to read your applications :)

DeletedUser

It is your decision not to join us or to not have a PACT. But as with any world, the balance of power shifts like it has with Athens. Now that we are no longer the for runners, we have to change tactic, so trying to arrange pacts and potential merges is only natural. We would be fools not to seek allies when every alliance is attacking us!

You are welcome to our cast offs.....but dont come to us when they turn tail and desert you like they did to us at the first sign of trouble. Any player that considers leaving our alliance is no loss to us....I can safely say I have never played in a tighter, more hospitable, friendly alliance and I would gladly die for my fellow players.

Win, loose or draw I am proud to be NN....

DeletedUser

hihi there, dint know there's such discussion going on...*just spamming*

Hey Lick :) Nice to see you here, how ya goin?? Im gonna spam as well since this thread is long overdue to be closed :D

DeletedUser22343

About time someone made a "Masters of Rogue Chaos in total Control" thread, to start chapter 2?

I dont think any one alliance is in total control honestly... There are deff some favorites out there, but to say "total control" is a over statement.

I mean just awhile ago NN was in "total control" and look at them now. I think That pretty much all the alliances in the top 12 are pretty decent at the moment...

I think the new thread should be started about the top alliances and how competative this world actually is.