Nordic Nightmare in total Control

DeletedUser

Seems like it was more then just him though.. Never the less good deal for Triad ;)

A lot of players in O36 and the surrounding area had been brought in by Cobra. When he left, he took his team with him. A shame for NN to lose some good players, but nothing that cannot be overcome. Should hopefully make things interesting in the fight against Triad.

DeletedUser2595

Things were intresting with the fight with Triad already. But there's plenty of fun left in this world yet :)

DeletedUser

So, the great NN are finally crumbling?? I would kill someone to see what the world would look like now if 24F were still around........

DeletedUser11165

Does that mean your planning to come out and play Corinthian?

DeletedUser

A couple of weeks ago I reported this:
In the meanwhile, back on the battlefront, its now:
53 MoRC conquests over NN, versus 20 for NN over MoRC
MoRC took 8 since my last post, NN just 4.

Its now:
92 MoRC conquests over NN, and just 28 for NN over MoRC
MoRC took 39 since my last post, NN just 8.

Perhaps this dramatic deterioration in NN's fortunes was one of the catalysts for the recent exodus of their members in the West and SouthWest. This is fairly typical for an alliance that is losing its primary war, which often exposes the fracture lines in even the strongest alliances !
Leonidas_Head2.gif

DeletedUser

A couple of weeks ago I reported this:

Its now:
92 MoRC conquests over NN, and just 28 for NN over MoRC
MoRC took 39 since my last post, NN just 8.

Why are you keeping track of this statistic? Answer me this question how many MORC fighting NN and how many NN fighting MORC? Are you fighting any NN?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is 6 players maybe fighting in o54 against a good chunk of MORC and i must say some very skilled players and slowly we may lost a bit o ground but we are still holding strong.

maybe a better question is how did mighty MORC lost 20 city's?

DeletedUser

Why are you keeping track of this statistic? Answer me this question how many MORC fighting NN and how many NN fighting MORC? Are you fighting any NN?

LoL, why are YOU asking !? I'm interested in the progress of this World Defining war between my alliance and yours, aren't you !? You should be... your alliance is losing conquests at over 3:1 and at an accelerating rate !!!

Regarding the relative sizes of the two sides, if you look back I started monitoring this when MoRC and NN had similar numbers of points and cities (17th Jan), but your alliance had the advantage of your strength being composed of fewer (but stronger) individuals. I suggested that NN's dominance of the server was being challenged. At the time, your allies said things like "To call MoRC a challenger is a joke.", and "Nordic Nightmares do not need to prove we are the best because we do it on the battlefield every day, No amount of stats is going to change the facts."

And yet now we see MoRC decisively beating NN in conquests, and MoRC have grown to have 40% more cities than NN.

So forgive me taking some pleasure in you steadily losing this war. Obviously you don't like to see it reported ! (understandable I suppose), but I like to recognise the achievements of my allies against an enemy who was so over confident of defeating us !!!

This war has shown that MoRC's superior teamwork can overcome an alliance of bigger individuals, which is something worthy of recognition and even admiration.
Leonidas_Head2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

This war has shown that MoRC's superior teamwork can overcome an alliance of bigger individuals, which is something worthy of recognition and even admiration.

Agreed Leonidas! I also like how you manage to spice up this forum with your stats and pictures, keep up the good work mate!

DeletedUser

At first I don't consider war between MORC and NN the World Defining one as there are a lot of good alliances around which deserve respect. Secondly if all NN members would concentrate on MORC players as I assume most players MORC do ( since you don't fight against top 5 alliances at the same time) I am pretty sure numbers would be different. Don't take me wrong I think MORC is very strong alliance consisting of many great players, but in this case numbers you are providing do not reflect the real picture.

DeletedUser22708

At first I don't consider war between MORC and NN the World Defining one as there are a lot of good alliances around which deserve respect. Secondly if all NN members would concentrate on MORC players as I assume most players MORC do ( since you don't fight against top 5 alliances at the same time) I am pretty sure numbers would be different. Don't take me wrong I think MORC is very strong alliance consisting of many great players, but in this case numbers you are providing do not reflect the real picture.
Who said you are the only alliance we're fighting? We're at war with 6 other alliances and we're spread out over 5 oceans, so it's impossible for all our members to concentrate on NN if they are so far away. Only MoRC members in O44 and O54 concentrate on NN.

DeletedUser22708

But farabdul, i'm not denying that you guys have had it easy because you're fighting other strong alliances like SunTzu and Triad. A lot can change in a short period of time, read the first couple of pages of this thread and compare them to the last pages.

DeletedUser22708

I also think that the rate of captured NN cities will slow down once we're fighting on NN soil :) But i'm looking forward to this challenge.

DeletedUser

Fighting in your own territory is easy, very very easy. I have taken many MORC cities because they were in o55 and i have never ever asked for one single offensive ship or troop again them, because its just so easy killing them in your own yard. Another easy part is when you are fighting only one alliance, and i wish we were only fighting one, at least one enemy per alliance. Fighting 1st, 3rd, and 6th alliance by one single ocean (o55, myself), is extremely difficult, as easy as it may sound to you that have not tried it.

DeletedUser

Who said you are the only alliance we're fighting? We're at war with 6 other alliances and we're spread out over 5 oceans, so it's impossible for all our members to concentrate on NN if they are so far away. Only MoRC members in O44 and O54 concentrate on NN.

What alliances really? You keep mentioning fighting alliances but i have yet to ever hear a name other than NN. Those noobish alliances? Come on man, you know better.

I don't want to talk about others in NN as i haven't examined their situation. But i individually fight MORC, BOB, and SunTzu. In my opinion they are 3 of the 6 best alliances in Athens.

DeletedUser22708

What alliances really? You keep mentioning fighting alliances but i have yet to ever hear a name other than NN. Those noobish alliances? Come on man, you know better.

I don't want to talk about others in NN as i haven't examined their situation. But i individually fight MORC, BOB, and SunTzu. In my opinion they are 3 of the 6 best alliances in Athens.
There's a reason why we don't really say who are other enemies are, in case they might merge to fight us. I agree that some of your enemies are strong, stronger than our enemies but you have the advantage of being packed in one or 2 oceans while we are spread out. Every alliances has it's advantages and disadvantages but you make it sound like all our members are focused on NN when they're clearly not.

DeletedUser

NN has gotten themselves into a bad situation from the very beginning (while thinking they are the ones to dominate the server until it's very end) of the MoE and VW merge and now they see how not beneficial it is. making excuses like losing cities rapidly, fighting top alliances surrounding them and not being able to break most sieges is nothing but a result of a bad diplomacy, strategy, leadership, taking risks that don't pay off and over self confidence. consider this the beginning of the end of NN as an alliance

this topic was made after NN was way higher on both score and BP chart than the first follower with having roughly 15 players in the top 20 players points chart so the question was how big, bad, nasty and ugly can they become later. looks like they fell into the hole they were digging themselves for all the alliances to fell into. frankly, i don't see the way out of it

DeletedUser14279

and i believe NN is falling apart. look at the standings

Masters of Rogue Chaos:18395032 pts, 178 members, 103343 average pts/member

Nordic Nightmares:12700682 pts, 85 members, 149420 average pts/member

triad's gaining your members because of bad leadership

DeletedUser

So obsessed with NN!

This is the first time I have looked at the outside forums. I am shocked by the levels of obsession people have with NN....i can only take this as a compliment.

But, through all this obsession with NN, people are obviously loosing the reason why we play Grepolis, to win the world, not to kill NN....lol. All the time every alliance is plotting the demise of NN (great bring it on) MORC is taking giant strides to winning the world.

As with every world there are peaks and troughs in alliances winning, failing, merging but I can safely say in all worlds i have played in, I have never seen a situation where people loose track of why they play this great game....TO WIN THE WORLD.....

I would be the 1st to admit that we have been a victim of our own success, but I would not be so overraud with hatred that I would loose track of why we play this game.