"Pathetic alliance"..or so called "Coalition Alliance"...

DeletedUser14492

Thanks for your input Rob. Your right, it was boring but not long :)

When you criticise me Rob, almost every time you could be talking about yourself. Thats how you come accross to many folk. "Self-rightious, obnoxcious, superior, hollow, biased and manipulative". You know yourself so well... and you have exhibited these traits often in the external forums. I dont deny that I may have also, for which I apologise.

I am well aware of my own failings, of which there are many, but honesty and integrity are not among them.

As usual in these useless arguments/debates, I find myself repeating things over again, folk like barua seem incapable of actually reading what is posted, accepted that English is probably a second language, but his posts really are embarrassing.

* I have blamed no one but Hellion.

* And if it needs spelled out, I/we take full responsibility for what has been "allowed" to happen. I did not see it coming, because as I have already explained it is natural for me to try and see the good in people. Sadly sometimes we get burned, just as in real life. Was it naive to think no one could stoop so low as Hellion has? Perhaps.

* The "choice" as jason puts it, was merge or a NAP basically, for the reasons you state, we had other things to concern ourselves with rather than a small alliance like Phantoms. Some of our members were eager for BP, but we explained to them, "what is the point? This is a tiny alliance, most are sim players and the "war" would be over quickly". We absolutely did not bully them, we did not say join us or die.

They attacked us on masse in retaliation for our small member taking a city, that took balls and we admired that, naturally if you attack a bigger alliance you have to expect they will attack you back, so to suggest we are bullies for defending our members and punishing those that attacked us is preposterous.

Hellion begged for a cease fire, begged for a NAP, we offered a merge and explained the benefits, they accepted, Hellion betrayed us, thats pretty much the end of that story, why do some folk try to confuse things so much.

Many people have arguments, many fall out, many fight, many are enemies... but I believe that most people try to maintain a basic degree of respect and decorum... Hellion has stooped below this, and anyone that sanctions the kind of actions he has taken, in my eyes lacks a moral compass. It is pleasing to hear so many say they would never do such a thing.

Ev

ps, whats with this he/she malarkey, just call me Ev lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Robbyn could you tell Barua about the bragging and integrity lesson

DeletedUser

Yes, TC was much bigger than Phantom and for sure I can understand that Hellion had something against hostile takeover but there are other ways to express that than by hypocrisy.
I'm not certain if his former alliance mates are happy after this development because they must still stay in their location after your so called hero will get some decent account on your side of war line.
In 4XReason everybody had leader rights and this was not a problem but I must admit giving leader rights to Hellion just after takeover was mistake but TC have never contradict it wasn't. I am aware of their democratic behavior and it is beneficial in many ways but has a high risk factor. For sure they learned their lesson: wish for best but be ready for worst.
About bigger scheme: it was difficult for me to understand why AX didn't finish their WW even they had huge - multilevel advantage. I think Callinectes got his backdoor deal. This basically allowed HAF finish the second WW. Now they decelerated TC WW and are maybe able to finish third. All big alliances agreed to not build another and are prisoners of their word. You all can get that callinectes pointless award just by joining HAF some days before the end of Theta. By this scenario Theta winner alliance will be HAF and this is kind of sad and worth of laugh in very cynical way.

DeletedUser8790

Yes, TC was much bigger than Phantom and for sure I can understand that Hellion had something against hostile takeover but there are other ways to express that than by hypocrisy.
I'm not certain if his former alliance mates are happy after this development because they must still stay in their location after your so called hero will get some decent account on your side of war line.
In 4XReason everybody had leader rights and this was not a problem but I must admit giving leader rights to Hellion just after takeover was mistake but TC have never contradict it wasn't. I am aware of their democratic behavior and it is beneficial in many ways but has a high risk factor. For sure they learned their lesson: wish for best but be ready for worst.
About bigger scheme: it was difficult for me to understand why AX didn't finish their WW even they had huge - multilevel advantage. I think Callinectes got his backdoor deal. This basically allowed HAF finish the second WW. Now they decelerated TC WW and are maybe able to finish third. All big alliances agreed to not build another and are prisoners of their word. You all can get that callinectes pointless award just by joining HAF some days before the end of Theta. By this scenario Theta winner alliance will be HAF and this is kind of sad and worth of laugh in very cynical way.

Thanks RKH1, As usual good post, I am impressed by your 4X reason strategy. I hoping do something similar in the hero world(If it opens). Just to set the record straight we beat out AX to the statue of zues. If they "let me have it" I doubt they would have built it to level 9. We won the pyramid by hard work as well. Had I had even the slightest notion that hellion was going to do what he did we would have built the tomb up as well. Hind sight is 20/20. Technically speaking we never agreed to the wonder deal, neither did TBE. 2 of the alliances that did no longer exist so basically you have to suck it up. If there is one player in this world that can take out one of HAF's wonders at least on the coalition side it is you. I mean that with the highest respect in my mind you are the best opposition player I see. and those are the facts! I call them as I see them.

on a side note all the players around who are so anti world wonder sure seem preoccupied with our activity. If you do not care about them why bother to harp on it, well maybe it is just me.

DeletedUser

finaly..my task here are done...for those i offend here im really for what i said n done....it was a diversion actually...all are settle now..thanx for those who participate ....they react as we predict...already staked it...juz waiting...

p/s-apologies to amor man , Eventine7, 2skla n other...no offence but this just part of a plan...strategic games ....so need strategic plan to over smart our enemy...:p

DeletedUser9465

The answer is much simpler rkh. AX didn't finish its wonder because nobody there really cared about it. About the democratic behavior of TC I prefer not to comment. I've said already enough about them when a single line would have been enough: though I generally respect my enemies, I find it very hard to respect TC. In my opinion they did nothing really in this game except mass-recruiting everybody, mass-bolting and always choosing the easiest way possible. About HAF wining Theta by building 4 wonders, I really don't care.

@ Eventine: I think I've wasted enough time with you already. Go write another "essay" to feel yourself fulfilled.

DeletedUser14492

The answer is much simpler rkh. AX didn't finish its wonder because nobody there really cared about it. About the democratic behavior of TC I prefer not to comment. I've said already enough about them when a single line would have been enough: though I generally respect my enemies, I find it very hard to respect TC. In my opinion they did nothing really in this game except mass-recruiting everybody, mass-bolting and always choosing the easiest way possible. About HAF wining Theta by building 4 wonders, I really don't care.

@ Evelyne: I think I've wasted enough time with you already. Go write another "essay" to feel yourself fulfilled.

Yep, that ticks quite a few of these :)

"Self-rightious, obnoxcious, superior, hollow, biased and manipulative"

Regarding your final line, I already pulled that one, I told you elsewhere you are undeserving of my time! But here we are again. You do make me laugh. At you that is, not with you.

Ev

DeletedUser9465

I am so damn arrogant as well... :D Really, why such a perfect being as yourself is losing her time with me... geez

DeletedUser14492

I am so damn arrogant as well... :D Really, why such a perfect being as yourself is losing her time with me... geez

Nice edit Robatronic, I read the first effort, but didnt notice the edit

You think I am perfect? aww, thanks hon! Robertaloid look I like you sure, but your just not my type... I think its cos your just "so damn arrogant, self-rightious, obnoxcious, superior, hollow, biased and manipulative", lol.

That was fun :)

Ev

DeletedUser9465

I will take this as a compliment. Not being your type I mean. :p

DeletedUser

Haf will never win this wold if they do it will go down as a bad joke made by inno:)

DeletedUser

lol...well it appears again that "some" are going off half informed about what happened.

First everyone needs to remember this is only a game and take yourselves a little less seriously.

Hellion succeeded in nothing of significance. He kicked players (who are back or will be back soon) and he deleted forums. What he DID succeed in is exposing himself and leaving his longtime alliance members and friends to deal with his mess. He will shout about what he accoplished without mentioning that it will not matter in the grand scheme of things.
Fact is he had options....he could have Pacted, merged or fought with integrity.
His name will always be remembered for the pathetic begger who attacked one of our small members, lost cities, negotiated and accepted terms and then went back on his agreement. Where is the honor in that??

Some of you need to come of your high horses, check the insults and act your ages!

DeletedUser14492

"victory" will only be victory in your eyes calli. But whatever floats your boat :)

HAF are the only ones who will think they have "won" if they complete 4 wonders. Sorry, its just the truth, cos almost no one else cares about wonders.

Ev

DeletedUser8790

Great Glad to here that. Then I do not have to worry about attacking other wonders or being attacked at ours. Could someone from Jaguar, the phalanx, and lords of light please dismantle their world wonders please...................

.............We would like to build all 7............................................ well I am waiting............................................

............................no nothing yet?....................................................................... still waiting...................................

.............................................. foot tapping ..........................................................
anyone?...............................................................................................................

Hmm I guess they do care? Maybe that is why they built them in the first place? I trust that at least you eventine will destroy your tomb in good faith as to how little you care bout the wonders. I expect to see it gone with in 24 hours, If not thank you have to admit that you are a flat out liar.

DeletedUser14492

lol, just cos we dont care about them doesnt mean we are going to help our enemies in anyway does it. Dont be such a silly sausage :)

Ev

DeletedUser

lol, just cos we dont care about them doesnt mean we are going to help our enemies in anyway does it. Dont be such a silly sausage :)

Ev

this kind of behavior whats make cohort ruin...i wonder why ur still leading the alliance....u ar not meat to be a ruler...instead a "joker" is suitable for u......king-"come boy...make me laugh today"...you-"yes sire"

p/s-as she said calli..she dont care...about everything...included ruin cohort as well...:p...eventine low in IQ...so juz let her be...

DeletedUser

we only built the silly things to stop the world from ending before its time. But if you can build four of them more power to you.. Theta is dead anyways.. But to call yourself winners is laughable..

DeletedUser

lol...well it appears again that "some" are going off half informed about what happened.

First everyone needs to remember this is only a game and take yourselves a little less seriously.

Hellion succeeded in nothing of significance. He kicked players (who are back or will be back soon) and he deleted forums. What he DID succeed in is exposing himself and leaving his longtime alliance members and friends to deal with his mess. He will shout about what he accoplished without mentioning that it will not matter in the grand scheme of things.
Fact is he had options....he could have Pacted, merged or fought with integrity.
His name will always be remembered for the pathetic begger who attacked one of our small members, lost cities, negotiated and accepted terms and then went back on his agreement. Where is the honor in that??

Some of you need to come of your high horses, check the insults and act your ages!

dont u get it?theta world gonna end soon...take any measurement to achieve victory!!this is war game...goals is to win in every way...!!win by fighting..win by conquering..win by number .. sabotage too we can assume as winning...

p/s-we dont care u can reform back ur alliance 24 hours..we dont care u attck hellium..we dont care enentine lose face/dignity/leadership/lack of iq........we juz dont care!!ALL WE CARE ONLY WE SUCCEED IN DESTROY COHORT EVEN FOR 24 HRS.!!THATS ALL WE CARE!!COHORT TRY TO ELIMINATE THEIR ENEMY FRM THEIR ALLIANCE WERE FORM ..MAYBE 1-2 YEARS....WE ELIMINATE COHORT WITHIN 24 HRS!!!...SO TELL ME WHICH IS THE GREATEST ALLIANCE?..AND THAT ALL WE CARE!!...-sorry for the caps..im too exited ...hope it answered all question;-)

history will be writen...."COHORT...top 3 alliance in THETA..was been destroy within 24hrs....all were happen because...not by mighty enemy alliance attck..not by conquering by other player...not by birimes....troops...spell.....but.....COHORT destroy by brave act frm some small player which only have 30 cities...and know as hellium .."Cohort Destroyer"

p/s-if we think of it..its juz remain me like movie called "Troy"...bradd pit were the hero destroy troy empire...how he clever in planning to sneak into their wall...within 24hrs troy were burn to the ground...and as eventine said cohort reform back in 24hrs...so is troy...but achilies were be remembered till these day n the even were occur in troy....so as hellium..u can kil/destroy helium(no doub on that)...but history remains....hellium the one put cohort on their knee....

p/s-so please stop eventine..juz stop explaining what u are or u not...i dont care..we dont care....its funny seeing u go post to post explaining ur allies how stupid u are and u dont see its coming...who care...u wanna sympathy?...juz admit ur too arrogant too see it coming and get on with ur life ok?