"Pathetic alliance"..or so called "Coalition Alliance"...

DeletedUser8790

Don't know what all the fuss is a bout the player leaving and immediately attacking his mates wether or not they are on a wonder island, in fact, in the past, if a player requested an invite into our alliance from an enemy alliance, we immediately get them heavily involved in an op against his former mates, we monitor his reports, and we participate along side him to try to conquer his former mates cities, reason being, one to show some goodwill to his new alliance mates, and also to show his loyalty to some extent although the long term actions determine loyalty ultimately. what i find interesting calli is that you are objecting so vehemently to this action, when we know of your entire operation with jfl, zato, and the whole jfl wonder island thing, I commend you for trying to appeal for sympathy for your plight, however forgive us if we don't agree, our memories aren't that short.

Hey 2skala, Sorry If I am confusing, I am not objecting, I am all for it! What I am trying to point out is that it is not the worst thing that could happen. Given the fact I receive threatening emails from TC over this. Even to the point that they will "hunt me down" in any world I am part of. which of course is silly. I felt I should expose them for being bitter, but not beyond utilizing similar tactics. I think I have proven my point. It is not black and white the way eventine would like to make it. Sure he/she might not dissolve an enemy alliance from some moral sense of value, But he/she would be more then fine with any action up to that point.

DeletedUser19042

Ok, it has been I while I've posted something here so i'm doing now. :p

What Hellion did is not against the rules and it is part of the game! TC could have avoided that this happened, and plus, they've nothing to complain about. TC is rebuilded entirely and it lost it's dead weight of noobs, so perhaps you should be happy?
End of story.

DeletedUser

Z, first of thanks for your support.

Second, please dont drag up that Phantoms "war" again, I was bored enough talking about it before in other threads. Some small players attacked each other, each got their alliances involved, our alliance was winning, peace was negotiated, a merge offered, the rest is history.

I imagine a similar story plays out a hundred times accross Grepolis every week. Its a war game. I really dont see where TC employed double standards? Happy to stand corrected and apologise if so... heck, it would make us no worse than any other alliance, we all have faults.

Ev

They attacked us, said they wouldnt stop and didnt care. Kept attacking us took around 3 cities. We hit back took 3 cities... and then claimed we were the aggressors. And started giving us these lines of oh we took out NWO bla bla. No one cares you still all are terrible hahah!!1

DeletedUser

I suppose just to clarify, I can say with some certainty, it was Phantoms (Hellafool involved) that widened the conflict by attacking our small member on masse, AND attacking other TC that were not involved at all. Up until that point, it was just a small skirmish among small players.
Ev

Ok this is ridiculous, picking on a small player really?? he was like 70k points smaller then me and he was surrounded by allies. You guys attacked a player named kevdo who as mabye 150k points and montalar101 our target was over 300k points? So you have multiple players pick on a 150k point player oceans away from his alliance. But when we take a couple cities from a much larger player SUROUNDED by allies it is condemned. Your a sad joke

DeletedUser

I still say 2.0 did more damage to NWO than Cohort, but we've argued that enough, no?

Also, you both have lousy ways of perceiving the truth. I recall that Cohort offered a merge, which meant they would stop, and they may have stopped at some point in the future anyways, if you were patient enough. And Phantoms was far from the aggressors, but due to the fact that I do not know the sizes of the "small" players who started it at this time, I cannot say whether or not they overdid it in their retaliation, although I do not recall any member of Cohort claiming them to be the aggressors, but rather claiming them to have escalated the conflict, by doing what an alliance should do, minus the diplomacy, which makes them hypocritical since they then do the exact same thing. Now, if diplomacy was involved from the start, this topic probably wouldn't exist, Cohort would still be bloated, and Ev and the rest of Cohort leadership would not have gained the caution they (hopefully) now have.

DeletedUser14492

Lol Z, there is old threads where the NWO v TC argument was flogged to death. Its old news.

Z you have mentioned issues that have already been covered in older posts. Ive explained what took place and the sequence of events, and Hellafool essentially ended up confirming that Ive told the truth in his various posts.

As for this Hellafool, essentially if you read over all his posts he has exposed himself as a downright liar in relation to the whole TC vs Phantoms issue. The less said the better really, its embarrassing for him. No one can believe much that comes out his mouth. My thoughts on this poor fellow have been made perfectly clear already.

Ev

DeletedUser

I suppose just to clarify, I can say with some certainty, it was Phantoms (Hellafool involved) that widened the conflict by attacking our small member on masse, AND attacking other TC that were not involved at all. Up until that point, it was just a small skirmish among small players.

No sorry calli, they are a world apart. Leaving an alliance and attacking it is something that happens regularly accross Grepolis. I, like Z, dont care if its the wonder island or not, sure it may take it a notch above attacking a non wonder island city and it irks you more... But its war, attack, defend, nothing special.

The difference, and the "world apart" is this: Hellafools actions directly affected about 100 people accross the real world who play Grepolis for FUN, both in his old alliance and TC. His actions, may have been fun to him, but not to the 100 odd folk he affected, to them (and most others), his actions are underhand and about as low as it is possible to stoop... in no way comparable to simply leaving an alliance and attacking it.

Were not going to agree so there is no point debating it any further, because you draw the line in a very different place from me (and I must say most others).

What I find dissapointing is folk on these forums who make stuff up as they go, like saying TC has double standards when there is no proof to suggest this, its just pnp I know but at least base your comments in reality.

Ive said it before, just because someone says something enough, doesnt make it true...

Ev

I think your all beating a dead horse, or whatever that saying is...

But, i want to make a few points. This is really not so much directed at Eve, well sort of but not really...

Sabotage moves, like deleting forums and kicking members are not uncommon. they have been apart of this game for a while. in fact there are people who simply join new worlds to see how many idiotic MRA's they can disband. The reason why so many people are careful with leadership rights is to prevent this. What is unusual is this happening to a number 2 ranked alliance, usually it happens to smaller, more unimportant alliances with weak leadership that no one notices. Kind of like how the Pariah alliances used to deal with other alliances who didn't want to merge into them.

To say Hellions actions were as low as anyone can stoop is very silly indeed. What about multiaccounting, account hacking, farming smaller players, sending PMs with racially and sexually demeaning content? I've seen all those things and find them much much worse.

The Hate Hellion is getting seems a little over the top making me believe him to be a scapegoat for other issues TC is facing.

And one last thing. I thought i saw a point in Callinectes posts that you all missed, or maybe he wasn't trying to make. I don't think TC specifically has double standards. However every time something controversial happens the coalition members on the forums here beat their chests and essentially call us all sleazy cheaters and paint themselves as perfect honorable individuals who never do anything wrong. Maybe some people on our side have little honor or toughness in them, but so does yours so stop acting as if your all perfect. Im not going to explain how SteveBaily75 proves that point, you should be able to see it as its pretty easy as well as his actions not being any better then Hellions what so ever.

Were not going to agree so there is no point debating it any further

You get a +rep eve, likely one of the smartest things anyone has said here in a while. These arguments about morality are boring. lets get back to some of the old ones. Booooooooooo NWO sucks lol :p

DeletedUser14492

Thanks, I think. You made a good post.

But I disagree that the deleting of forums etc is not uncommon. In my time on Theta, which is aproaching 2 years, I am aware of it happening twice. 2 years, 2 times. Thats not particularly regular, even if it has taken place once or twice more than that, its still not common. But how many players have left an alliance and ended up attacking it? I would say that is fairly common. So thats my point on that issue.

Anyhoo, different folks have different standards of how to conduct themselves, one mans evil is anothers pleasure.

I do take issue with you saying that "the coaliltion" come on these forums and beat their chests etc... because the AX/AN side are guilty of exactly the same kind of pnp, painting themselves in a good light while being critical of "the coalition", in fact you kind of just did it in your post.

So there are no angels on Theta, each side is just as bad/good as the other, and as before, its about where you draw a line in the sand.

Finally, I find it amusing that you mentioned those forms of cheating in your post. I wont say anything further lol, even if prompted by any further posts, the less said the better.

Ev

DeletedUser

Thanks, I think. You made a good post.

But I disagree that the deleting of forums etc is not uncommon. In my time on Theta, which is aproaching 2 years, I am aware of it happening twice. 2 years, 2 times. Thats not particularly regular, even if it has taken place once or twice more than that, its still not common. But how many players have left an alliance and ended up attacking it? I would say that is fairly common. So thats my point on that issue.

Anyhoo, different folks have different standards of how to conduct themselves, one mans evil is anothers pleasure.

I do take issue with you saying that "the coaliltion" come on these forums and beat their chests etc... because the AX/AN side are guilty of exactly the same kind of pnp, painting themselves in a good light while being critical of "the coalition", in fact you kind of just did it in your post.

So there are no angels on Theta, each side is just as bad/good as the other, and as before, its about where you draw a line in the sand.

Finally, I find it amusing that you mentioned those forms of cheating in your post. I wont say anything further lol, even if prompted by any further posts, the less said the better.

Ev

In terms of it being "common" i was referring to all of grepolis not just Theta. But its happened much more then twice. like i also said it usually happens to smaller alliances that you don't here about. Very rarely someone in the top 10 let alone the number 2 ranked alliance.

Second. I do not try to paint the AX/AN/HAF side in great light. For some reason people consider TV to be outside of that group despite us fighting just as hard as the next person. There are people there that i don't particularly care for.

Third. Despite things i may have said in that last post of prior Eve i have respected you as a leader. You've been defending your alliance on these forums since i can remember and working hard to run an alliance with many different members at different levels in the game.

Anyhoo, different folks have different standards of how to conduct themselves

True, and its clear your standards are no better then the next persons. I must say im a little taken aback at the jab at me, and its quite a low move. Stop being a coward by beating around the bush and just say it. Yep i multi accounted nearly 2 years ago and deleted all the forums in that pathetic Pariah alliance. funny though you have no idea what your talking about when you make little cracks.

Salahuldeen took a city off me some while back and named it "The Traitor". That city is now called "The Friend". If S3v3rd were still with us here he would also call me his friend. I've also had civil and enjoyable talks with Blod the invader on TV's private external chat rooms. The point is Eve, i went and apologized to these people for going way out of my way to hurt them. And it took some time but we talked things out. I never felt good about what i did even after i did it. Thats why i took the time to defend Hellion.....

My real opinion Eve, is that the AN/AX/TV/HAF side is a Million times better then the coalition in every shape and form. You preach honor and integrity. You declared war on AN. Funny i don't see you making any progress towards ocean 45. Paul,Mike, and many of your leaders are doing the same for that matter. Looks like your comfortable with letting the pawns do all the work for you. So much for honor and integrity.

I think you should look at my DBP ranks, and gains in the last week. If you or most of the other TC members came under the pressure that i have been under, you all would have ghosted a long time ago. So whatever, judge for me for what you like. But i will always be ten times the player of you or any TC member or most coalition members for that matter.

P.S. I know my first post was good don't need you to tell me that. Yours was lousy though, very lousy at best.

Jason

DeletedUser10902

But I disagree that the deleting of forums etc is not uncommon. In my time on Theta, which is aproaching 2 years, I am aware of it happening twice. 2 years, 2 times. Thats not particularly regular, even if it has taken place once or twice more than that, its still not common....
Ev

I remember when I first started playing "Children of the Light" got disbanded a hand full of times... in Theta. Anyone remember them?

DeletedUser

That was probably Jarp most the time Akaz, and boy, did he go on a streak. I recall there were more than just 2 disbandments on Theta, at least until everyone wizened up.

Each alliance has its angels, and each alliance has its devils. Some have devils who claim to be angels, and I would like to say angels who claim to be devils, but I'm not sure such a thing exists. Each alliance has its geniuses and its idiots, its strong and its weak, its diplomats and its fighters, its leaders and its followers. That's what makes an alliance an alliance, its diversity. The larger an alliance, the more diversity you'll find.

On that note, I would like to call myself an angel, but I have a tendecy to turn a blind eye to things. (Unless you're truly cheating, I never turn a blind eye to such.)
And jason, excluding Ev/Cohort, can you do me a small favor and find a post in which a coalition member beats on his chest and accuses the AN/AX/HAF/TV side of cheating in some form or another? I skimmed a...oh, right. Nvm, I just found one myself.
Despite that though, I highly object to your obviously exaggerated claim that the A side (I'm sick of typing out AN/AX/HAF/TV, and all but one have an A in their abbreviation, as opposed to TC/TP/JW/LoL/JFL) are a million times better than the Coalition. Perhaps, with your contacts you may believe so, but unless you personally know every. Single. Member of each alliance on both sides, you cannot honestly claim such. Your side is just as full of braggarts as ours is, just as full of angels, just as full of devils, when put proportional to numbers. Maybe not as full of newbs/noobs, but it's always harder to find those in smaller alliances, even when proportional to numbers.

Also, I do not recall what my previous stance was on Hellion's sabotage appeared to be, so I would like to say that my current stance on sabotage is that it's a viable option, something I would turn a blind eye to if an ally does it to an enemy, even though I will not do so myself. As someone said who quoted Sun Tzu, "war is the art of deception" or something similar. A skilled general will deceive the enemy into making the move he wants them to make. I would love to tell you a few of my favorites (and they work, although I haven't tried them on a skilled player like Coblet yet), but that would ruin the point of deception.

DeletedUser

Each alliance has its angels, and each alliance has its devils. Some have devils who claim to be angels, and I would like to say angels who claim to be devils, but I'm not sure such a thing exists. Each alliance has its geniuses and its idiots, its strong and its weak, its diplomats and its fighters, its leaders and its followers. That's what makes an alliance an alliance, its diversity. The larger an alliance, the more diversity you'll find.

On that note, I would like to call myself an angel, but I have a tendecy to turn a blind eye to things. (Unless you're truly cheating, I never turn a blind eye to such.)
And jason, excluding Ev/Cohort, can you do me a small favor and find a post in which a coalition member beats on his chest and accuses the AN/AX/HAF/TV side of cheating in some form or another? I skimmed a...oh, right. Nvm, I just found one myself.
Despite that though, I highly object to your obviously exaggerated claim that the A side (I'm sick of typing out AN/AX/HAF/TV, and all but one have an A in their abbreviation, as opposed to TC/TP/JW/LoL/JFL) are a million times better than the Coalition. Perhaps, with your contacts you may believe so, but unless you personally know every. Single. Member of each alliance on both sides, you cannot honestly claim such. Your side is just as full of braggarts as ours is, just as full of angels, just as full of devils, when put proportional to numbers. Maybe not as full of newbs/noobs, but it's always harder to find those in smaller alliances, even when proportional to numbers.

Way to state the obvious. Im sick of being insulted by coalition people, let alone a nobody like Eve who lets his players do all the heavy lifting and then conquers inactives afterwards. there are a few people who deserve to still call me out for certain things. Eve is not one of them, and never will be. I like to think I've tried to be fair and balanced towards everyone and friendly when giving my opinion on here. Frankly i could careless about doing that now as it seems you people still want to insult me. So whatever....

Single. Member of each alliance on both sides, you cannot honestly claim such. Your side is just as full of braggarts as ours is, just as full of angels, just as full of devils, when put proportional to numbers. Maybe not as full of newbs/noobs, but it's always harder to find those in smaller alliances, even when proportional to numbers.

Wait...I...ah...huh???? Z, i think in this thread you slammed me for commenting without fully reading all posts and understanding the issue. I suggest you go back, read your post, and apply your advice to yourself this time because this is what i've been trying to say all along maybe not as well as you put it, but thats been one of the points i have reiterated.

DeletedUser

Way to state the obvious. Im sick of being insulted by coalition people, let alone a nobody like Eve who lets his players do all the heavy lifting and then conquers inactives afterwards. there are a few people who deserve to still call me out for certain things. Eve is not one of them, and never will be. I like to think I've tried to be fair and balanced towards everyone and friendly when giving my opinion on here. Frankly i could careless about doing that now as it seems you people still want to insult me. So whatever....

Is your perception of insults as bad as Ev's is considered to be? I realize you may still be hurt by Ev's jab, but this is the first I heard of your multi-accounting, but I do not care about that. That is the past, and the past is the past, but don't go trying to repeat it, otherwise you may end up like Gatsby. Cookie if you know what I'm talking about.
If anything, I have no intention of insulting you in any way, shape, or form, although I may or may not offend you. As it is, I rarely do anything ingame nowadays, and even when I was doing something, most of the time I was taking ghosts, semi-active, or inactive cities. If I had never posted on this forum, I would truly be a nobody in this game. But I post, and such, my name is somewhat known, at least to those who have read Beta's, Gamma's, Eta's, or Theta's forum.

Wait...I...ah...huh???? Z, i think in this thread you slammed me for commenting without fully reading all posts and understanding the issue. I suggest you go back, read your post, and apply your advice to yourself this time because this is what i've been trying to say all along maybe not as well as you put it, but thats been one of the points i have reiterated.

I apologize for being short of sight and short of memory most the time. Having refreshed my memory a bit, that is a point you have mention, yet you appeared to have thrown it away in that last post of yours, where you declare the A side to be better than the Coalition by a million, and that is what I focused on. But, I suppose I did miss one phrase, and that is that it was your real opinion. In terms of opinion, you are free to think that, be it right or wrong. In that sense, I have no objection to your claim, even though I will stand by my opinion that your opinion is false, or at the least, heavily exaggerated.
That said, I don't recall ever having argued what you've been reiterating in this thread, but as I said, I tend to be short of memory, so I may be wrong on that.

Btw, what advice of mine are you talking about?

DeletedUser

A skilled general will deceive the enemy into making the move he wants them to make. I would love to tell you a few of my favorites (and they work, although I haven't tried them on a skilled player like Coblet yet), but that would ruin the point of deception.

Hey thanks Z :)

Normally I get insults from my enemies, thank you for the compliment. Unfortunately, I think I am one of your "devils" although I would rather beat my enemy with tactics and force rather than deception and lies.

DeletedUser14492

Jason, I can only apologise if you think I was making a jab directly at you in my comments, I absolutely was not, you have the wrong end of the stick here.

I am not even familiar with the circumstances you speak of from the past, so I was in no way directing a jab at you on this occassion.

I was referring to wider issues in general. We cannot speak of these things here.

Ev

ps, I am dissapointed to hear your direct criticism of me, which I feel is fairly unfounded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then i would suggest you not make vague comments that could mean a number of different things. If your going to try and make an accusation then say it. I have nothing to hide about myself or my alliance.

So either speak of these "things" upfront or don't even bring them up at all.

Being a part of the Pariah family in the past im not sure how you were unaware of me. The way you word this comment and address me specifically really could only be seen as one thing from my point of view without any details.

So maybe i was harsh but i was under the impression that my character was being questioned. Im not a very good player to be honest. Part of it is because i don't try that hard anymore to defend or attack. But i still have worked very hard here and always done my best which i think is enough.

These forms of cheating are things that im sure have happened on our side, but i was referring to seeing them all from the coalition side. But that goes back to the point thats been beaten to do death already. But the only forms of rule breaking that i openly comment on are the insulting messages i get because i just find amazing that people actually take time out of their days to do that. Otherwise i don't say anything because it doesn't help anyone.

Last post from me for a while hopefully for good, in the theta forums at least. These used to be fun. Now its very clear that they are just a waste of time.

DeletedUser

Robbyn this thread is so full of spam i cant find the stats about this giant offensive, would you mind PMing me some, or posting them here??