War!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

Hey,
Yeah I'm back but had a refreshing weekend that made me realize some stuff. I lost internet for 3 days and just got it back last night after a tech had to come out and take a look at the wiring. Anyways, that whole time I never got attacked and then after spending so much time with my family I've decided that I focus too much on this game and have decided to take a step back and just play in one world and maybe simmer in the hero world, lol.

Leading requires too much of a demand so I've decided to end my ventures here in Heraklion. Another reason is there is way too much backstabbing and backroom deals in this world for my taste to be fully honest.

Have fun Heraklion but I can't see this world being fun to be honest...But thats just my take on it. My account has been handed off to a player I believe will do fine with it.

Now...where are all those players that wish to talk about me and say how I was this oh so bad person? lol

EDIT:
As a side note for everyone in these forums...I would suggest speaking about more then one alliance at a time. It might bring more life to something that seems dead for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29225

Oh come on. Jumping ship so early? The band still has a few more numbers left in them.

DeletedUser

You'll be missed around here Derek. You added a lot of fun to the game, and for that I thank you. Good luck in the Hero world.

DeletedUser4577

Haha, Figures you would visit once I am gone oliver....Welcome to the forums.

Thanks Mic, Try to be easy on the new caretaker of the account :)

DeletedUser29225

Figured it was probably time I put more effort into the externals. Been playing this game long enough...

DeletedUser

I see "backstabbing" and general underhandedness as characteristics of intrigue, which could be an attraction for more intelligent players. It's not like spying isn't a real aspect of this game (and the real world).

Just a thought.

-ΓΧΣ

DeletedUser

Yep, good luck Derek. You're not the first person to lose heart on Heraklion, and you won't be the last.
It's been a pleasure sparring with you, in-game and on the forum, and I wish you all the best in the real world.

DeletedUser

Well Derek, the ghost of Ford Prefect also wished you best of luck, wherever you and whatever you do :)
We may have had our disagreements, but I've enjoyed playing in the alliance with you, and I am sure in the wake of your depature Heraklion will become less fun. Not that I care, as I have prudently quit before you :p

DeletedUser4577

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I wish the best in Heraklion for you all and hope you enjoy building and fighting for those Wonders when you get there!

DeletedUser

Damn, i even forget to answer here.

It's sad to see you leaving Derek. I found some of your choice while leading your alliance questionnable, but Wolf Pack held the top spot for really long, and you were always working to keep this forum busy, and i must congratulate you for that.

DeletedUser

yeah, good luck and goodbye derek. Im sorry that things between us didnt work out... but it wasnt you, it was me (or to be more precise my alliance mates) :p.
are you still playing pella? if so, maybe i will still see you there?

mike

DeletedUser

Damn, how the hell Ford account ended up banned ? Did you not warned the moderator about someone else taking it, or did he not reset his main account ?

DeletedUser29225

I would hope that Andrew would have notified them about the switch... But someone might have gotten mad at him and reported him. I think they tend to Ban first and then work out the issues later.

DeletedUser

WDS vs WP: 33 - 0
WDS vs HASH: 16 - 0

Congrats to hash, though, for having stacked more than 2k units and 1k birems in one of our city, for the second time since the war started, not all alliance can bring good support in a conquest. We've broken both attempt, though ;-)

DeletedUser4577

I would hope that Andrew would have notified them about the switch... But someone might have gotten mad at him and reported him. I think they tend to Ban first and then work out the issues later.
- I can't agree more with this statement but as I was told before the mods don't do this as they check things out first...:p

The switch was reported and the green light was given as I saw messages from the mods so not sure what is going on...

Yes I Iz trolling...

DeletedUser

Blunt Posse is now at war with Olympus.

However all they have done to me is attack me with lighting bolts. I think they are scared to mount a real attack on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WDS vs WP: 33 - 0
WDS vs HASH: 16 - 0

Congrats to hash, though, for having stacked more than 2k units and 1k birems in one of our city, for the second time since the war started, not all alliance can bring good support in a conquest. We've broken both attempt, though ;-)

Did I read it right? Did Hashashins take a WDS city?
That's a first, isn't it?