War!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser

what if derek gets your account rimmed?
It's his account now. If ever I come back to Grepolis (which I do not plan), it will be under a new name.
Micipsa, I'm really sorry it all turned out like this, and we never got a chance to work together in this world. I wish you best of luck. Be kind to my fellow wolves, I know many of them to be really good players.

DeletedUser

I feel bad about how it worked out as well, FP. But, I certainly understand and don't blame you at all.

At some point I'm very hopeful to be working with your old mates. Usually the best players all end up working together at some point, so hopefully that will be soon.

DeletedUser

WDS vs WP
11-0

SA deserves some of the credit for this one as well...

DeletedUser

Are they fighting back, Micipsa, or only defending?
Anyone want to post a report?

DeletedUser

Oh wow. Some pretty big hits there. Respect to the Wolf Pack. They're on the ropes but they're still punching.

DeletedUser

To be fair to SA, most of our defense from yesterday came from their attempts to conquest, and they also tried valiantly to break a siege we had on.

DeletedUser

WP-6 BP-8 To bad we cant count the war with GE (GE-0 BP-6) GE before they merged into WP thinking that would stop us. I would say WP is putting their money where their mouth is. I liked the bragging in the beginning by WP, when WP took our random city in 55 and two in 46 since then BP has been knocking on door after door.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So nobody made a big deal about WP being knocked off the number 1 spot, although it was as much to do with WDS recruiting as it was to do with the war.
Next to overhaul them will be Steamrollers and Blunt Posse, although no alliance looks like catching WP in terms of BP for a while.

DeletedUser

So nobody made a big deal about WP being knocked off the number 1 spot, although it was as much to do with WDS recruiting as it was to do with the war.
I guess I would take some small issue with this, in that it seems to me that our success in recruiting was a direct result of our success in the war. Its a small point, but I don't want people thinking we didn't earn our ranking the old fashioned way. I think our members deserve a lot of credit for undertaking a war against three core oceans and coming out on top (thus far at least). A lot of people worked hard for that, and now the alliance is reaping the rewards of that hard work.

But, that said, thanks for noticing spodamemnon.

DeletedUser

I'm always trawling the stats.
And sorry if I gave the impression that you haven't earned your position. You most certainly have.
Almost all of the major alliances have merged and assimilated. What matters is martial prowess and at the moment, in the first fight that really matters, WDS are performing extremely well (as you say, thus far).
Hats off to you guys, and good luck.

EDIT: And I've just noticed that STEAMROLLERS have rumbled past WP too.
Not long now, I'd say, for the former number 1. Looks like Recondite has quit too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WP-6 BP10... It looks like ten or so are now playing on server 40. No attacking or building from 77B2BK in ocean 56. There new alliance is called The Unconquerable. Maybe so, when you dont stick around to be conquered.

DeletedUser

WP-6 BP10... It looks like ten or so are now playing on server 40. No attacking or building from 77B2BK in ocean 56. There new alliance is called The Unconquerable. Maybe so, when you dont stick around to be conquered.

Good one.
At least the remaining WP members have plenty of internal conquer targets.

DeletedUser

I would say most definitely. The top dogs are now Wine Dark Sea and STEAMROLLERS. Can some one please give blunt posse some credit , LOL. We stood up to the top alliance and never backed down. I think the best part of WP's down hill slope is i can stomach the public forum now. Before it was just derekrising arrogant Boasts. OMG im so happy to come here and not have to read all about him or anything he has to say. To be honest, that is why i never wanted to come on the forum. I know it sounds so negative, but thats how i feel.

DeletedUser

Full credit to Blunt Posse, of course. One of the alliances that has really enhanced their reputation in recent weeks.

DeletedUser4577

I wouldn't say they were arrogant boasts rather then me just having fun.