War!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser29225

Did I read it right? Did Hashashins take a WDS city?
That's a first, isn't it?

Yes, HASH recently took 2 WDS cities recently. Congrats to them for being the first to do so and following it up with another shortly after. I hope it was a kick in the pants to people up north to step up their game. If not I will be doing the kicking.

DeletedUser

Update- It seems the STEAMROLLERS have joined Olympus in their war against us. It seems that Olympus thinks they cant handle us on their own. So now it is Olympus, STEAMROLLERS, their two academies, and what looks like also the Celtics all joining forces to war BLUNT POSSE. Here are the updates of cities conquested in which i got from grepointel. These could be subject to changes as of today's results might not be posted yet.
STEAMROLLERS-3 BLUNT POSSE-1
Olympus-1 BLUNT POSSE 7
Olympus Empire-0 BLUNT POSSE 5

DeletedUser28974

Wow, that means every alliance in the top 8 is at war w/ someone else in the top 8...pretty cool =)

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with a 5 on 1 war Lucifer, it just means more to choose from off the menu *LOL*

DeletedUser

Update- It seems the STEAMROLLERS have joined Olympus in their war against us. It seems that Olympus thinks they cant handle us on their own. So now it is Olympus, STEAMROLLERS, their two academies, and what looks like also the Celtics all joining forces to war BLUNT POSSE. Here are the updates of cities conquested in which i got from grepointel. These could be subject to changes as of today's results might not be posted yet.
STEAMROLLERS-3 BLUNT POSSE-1
Olympus-1 BLUNT POSSE 7
Olympus Empire-0 BLUNT POSSE 5

To be fair, Olympus would no be a challenge for Blunt Posse. The arrival of Steamrollers on the scene will provide a real test of your skills. I'll be watching this one closely. Two big guns, as I see it, slugging it out.

DeletedUser29225

There seems to be some unrest near my borders... Interesting. Why can't we all just get along? Oh right, war game.... My bad.

5 VS 1. I am jealous BP. Sounds like you guys are up to gain some massive bp. Numbers don't mean much more than more bodies that can pile up. Nothing is a substitute for experience and tactics. So grab some popcorn and lets watch the fun unfold.

DeletedUser

Blunt posse-12 olympus-1
blunt posse-1 steamrollers-4
blunt posse-5 olympus empire-0

DeletedUser

At least war with Blunt Posse is more interesting than attacking alliances one tenth our size, but I have to hand it to them they have been extremely organized thus far and it shows.

-Olympus

DeletedUser

BLUNT POSSE 15:2 Olympus
BLUNT POSSE 10:0 Olympus Empire
BLUNT POSSE 3:6 STEAMROLLERS
BLUNT POSSE 0:0 Shadow Elite
BLUNT POSSE 1:0 Celtics (along with legions)

BLUNT POSSE 29:8 Enemies

Note: War against STEAMROLLERS isn't really a war so far. It's just taking cities from each other inactives, with two exceptions, where both alliances conquered one city whose owner was semi-active.

DeletedUser

Note: War against STEAMROLLERS isn't really a war so far. It's just taking cities from each other inactives, with two exceptions, where both alliances conquered one city whose owner was semi-active.

Inactives?!!
How ghastly!

Sounds like a humdinger of a war. Great stuff.

DeletedUser29225

Taking inactive cities in order to gain better position for future attacks is not seen as war? May I take a few of your inactive cities in prime location?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, isn't this why we play the game, fighting is so much more fun than building.

Love the 5 v 1 concept BP are throwing around, how many attacks have you had from Celtics then? Oh and have you forgotten your own academy. Plus SE is not really doing much so its really 3 v 2 and without being disrespectful in reality its about to be 1 v 1.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, isn't this why we play the game, fighting is so much more fun than building.

Love the 5 v 1 concept BP are throwing around, how many attacks have you had from Celtics then? Oh and have you forgotten your own academy. Plus SE is not really doing much so its really 3 v 2 and without being disrespectful in reality its about to be 1 v 1.

Yeah giving full numbers to each alliance isn't too fair. Olympus's academy has served as a useful buffer for them, but they obviously don't have the same punching power as you or Olympus do. I didn't even realize SE was in the war. We actually hear from Celtics from time to time, but I don't think they really have as much vested interest in this one as say Olympus does.

You and Olympus are a plenty full plate in my opinion -- however I think we have some good momentum going. The next month will be interesting.

DeletedUser

Yeah can't disagree that you have had all the early momentum, certainly against Olympus. Will be interesting to see what happens once you and us are closer to eachother because at the moment long range attacks are just handing bps to the defenders. But overall this war is good for the game, it was getting a bit boring, now we have something to keep all our interests for a while.

DeletedUser

BLUNT POSSE 22:2 Olympus
BLUNT POSSE 12:0 Olympus Empire
BLUNT POSSE 3:7 STEAMROLLERS
BLUNT POSSE 4:0 Celtics (along with legions)

BLUNT POSSE 41:9 Enemies

... And yes... I still stand by what i said in that note ;)

DeletedUser

BLUNT POSSE 22:2 Olympus
BLUNT POSSE 12:0 Olympus Empire
BLUNT POSSE 3:7 STEAMROLLERS
BLUNT POSSE 4:0 Celtics (along with legions)

BLUNT POSSE 41:9 Enemies

... And yes... I still stand by what i said in that note ;)

That's a very healthy score for BP. Steamrollers demonstrating a lot of prowess there though

DeletedUser

Blue sails-yes things will be much different when we are closer. I will be taking cities from you instead of Olympus. But for now Olympus is in range, but dont worry youl get your time to get cities taken by me. And how is you say we carried the momentum? We had all odds stacked against us. Was it not the STEAMROLLERS, CELTICS, OLYMPUS, ShADOWELITE, and OLYMPUS EMPIRE who attacked our sieges. You have a few players that will be a challenge. The rest will be just like the ones we been fighting. Good luck because your going to need it.

Last edited by a moderator: