Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

Must you take everything seriously? Funny. I like it. Here's another.....
"Sirgaz, Whole front is not in VM" - What's your come back line? LOL
That's why I said "fave" Ugghh (face palms)

**Edit**
You guys don't have to take everything seriously here. I'm just trying to liven up the forums. Who better else to spite but BA cause TST is not well represented here - and Komagos is just so damn nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is Valor ready to sign capitulation to B.A. so we (B.A) can move on?

Wow have I missed that much????

Brlinho, I though that a capitulation had terms/conditions? I don't remember seeing or hearing of these. Any way I'm not too sure that ending the war would be such a good idea for the game. There only appears to be a few alliances fighting, and in those only a few members.
On the other had, if your terms and conditions would some how rejuvenate ETA and provide the much needed spark, I'm all ears :)

DeletedUser

Wow have I missed that much????

Brlinho, I though that a capitulation had terms/conditions? I don't remember seeing or hearing of these. Any way I'm not too sure that ending the war would be such a good idea for the game. There only appears to be a few alliances fighting, and in those only a few members.
On the other had, if your terms and conditions would some how rejuvenate ETA and provide the much needed spark, I'm all ears :)

well FATE signed capitulation to CR and then few months later that war was on again..
We wish Valor officials say they cant be B.A. cause we are well more experienced and have better fighters and as a sign of good will we will do one thing Valor will ask us to do!?of course before it is official we need to know is Valor thinking of accepting that offer so we can discuss are we ok if valor accepts it.just an idea.

DeletedUser

Brlinho, as a Valor official I will say this:
We cannot beat B.A., as a matter of fact we cannot beat any alliance at this stage of the game. The only way an alliance can be beat is if they let themselves get beat, and i do not see B.A. letting them selves get beaten up in this or any war they choose to fight.
I can put together stats and twist them in any direction to show which alliance has the best fighters, but will that prove anything? No, because we all know who are the more experienced and better fighters already.
One thing that I will say and I doubt anyone here in ETA can disagree with, is that BA does have some of the most experienced fighters left in the game. When you call names like ATmich, Sirgaz, kdahlb, and Brlinho, you are talking about some of the best players ETA has seen, some may even say that these are Legends.
Officially I am open to any discussion, and do not mind if these discussions are held here, in the forums, or via pm.

DeletedUser

I better like it on externals,nothing to hide.

Not good that Commander Sirgaz is more offline then online and he is our main guy for new fronts,new wars and ending old wars..Commander any news?

DeletedUser13583

He is Knosos:)) My teammate :))

Calico did you hit your head recently?:))
How can you think about capitulation.B.A prove nothing except taking cities from front line where sadly only 2 guys asked for support,the rest were unable to ask due to inactivity.

With the firing power they have in 75 they should have wiped us from 74:)) And that is not happening...by far ;)

And than is the most important thing...Valor have no interest to fight B.A so many of us didn't even bother to come south to fight.They stayed up north to deal TST.
B.A was never a threat to Valor heart.Is just like TST only af a smaller scale.
They might be the best fighters in the game...who even care's..

DeletedUser

I agree with some of your points Gipo, Valor never had any intention of fighting BA. Yes they have taken some inactive cities, but that's our own fault as we should have kicked the in-actives out. City taken is a city lost.
I would however compare BA to TST. Completely different alliances, BA are natural fighters. TST have to be pushed to fight! I care as I wouldn't mind having the best fighters on my side ;)

DeletedUser

He is Knosos:)) My teammate :))

Calico did you hit your head recently?:))
How can you think about capitulation.B.A prove nothing except taking cities from front line where sadly only 2 guys asked for support,the rest were unable to ask due to inactivity.

With the firing power they have in 75 they should have wiped us from 74:)) And that is not happening...by far ;)

And than is the most important thing...Valor have no interest to fight B.A so many of us didn't even bother to come south to fight.They stayed up north to deal TST.
B.A was never a threat to Valor heart.Is just like TST only af a smaller scale.
They might be the best fighters in the game...who even care's..

Since beginning of ETA always the same excuses from most of the people who cant stand to be beaten,we didnt wish to come south,we didnt wish to come left,we dont care for east,we never intended to fight xyz alliance,bunch of excuses by my opinion,plus if I remember correctly Valor had cities in 55,65,66,75,and valor is like nr.2 alliance while B.A. is only few people so I would say thank you Gipobsk for saying B.A. should wipe out Valor in 74.

Also I would like to apologize for taking cities in the front line,maybe we should focus on cities where exactly?in back lines,those are wiped out and taken under B.A. control long time ago.

DeletedUser13583

You didn't get my point :)
Is clear we are not on the same thinking level.The idea is that you are a concentrated force and that is all:p
That is why you actually can fight against an alliance that outnumbers you 10-1.
Ask your comander..same thing we have in Knosos..we are 25 people and are in war with with 400 and we are winning .

That does not make us declare we are fighters and claim capitulation...it is really funny you asked that actually .

This is off topic: for brlinho
Shadow is not online,can you tell me what is the wall in his city 75A ? The city you attack.I lost a lot of troops very fast.
He told us the wall is 25

DeletedUser

Well maybe I didnt get you right but still it is fair question to ask for capitulation considering we took over 250 cities and lost only few,I will not get into who has more inactives and who gets what,facts are facts and stats say we are taking more cities then we are loosing and it sound slike a fair question to ask for capitulation,who knows maybe Valor would benefit with that capitulation,not every loss is a bad loss.

Off topic - wall is very high at shadow city,although not at level 25.

P.S. - wouldn't be smarter move to defend Calico city on Wonder Island then some Shadow guy city you dont even care for!?

DeletedUser

I never worry mate,just B.A. is slacking a bit so not easy to take Shadow guy city while Valor defends it,so the best possible solution is Valor defends Calico city while I deal with Shadow guy on the edge of the ocean 75,just one of those battles that change nothing in war but someone must fight those battles also.

DeletedUser13583

You should not forget Brlinho that we are still in war with 2 alliances.
The troops i sent to Shadow were my offense troops from 74 so...don't worry about Cal city..i sent my defense in there..just in time:p This is your doing because you said i lose cities to easy..so to make you proud i actually created defense units.Me.Can you imagine that?
Is going to be very hard for TST to take the city back..and very easy for us to take another one.
Anyway the new Cal city served his purpose:)

DeletedUser13583

I never worry mate,just B.A. is slacking a bit so not easy to take Shadow guy city while Valor defends it,so the best possible solution is Valor defends Calico city while I deal with Shadow guy on the edge of the ocean 75,just one of those battles that change nothing in war but someone must fight those battles also.

That is why there are alliances .To play together and help.

You are right though regarding Cal city.For Valor is a priority

DeletedUser

You should not forget Brlinho that we are still in war with 2 alliances.
The troops i sent to Shadow were my offense troops from 74 so...don't worry about Cal city..i sent my defense in there..just in time:p This is your doing because you said i lose cities to easy..so to make you proud i actually created defense units.Me.Can you imagine that?
Is going to be very hard for TST to take the city back..and very easy for us to take another one.
Anyway the new Cal city served his purpose:)

that is very nice to hear,well I didnt see you lost any cities lately so I guess you are doing much better in defence or maybe you are not attacked,either way I am proud!!!