Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

DeletedUser

Elite Force was born. It didn't last though. UF's former leaders remained in KE until they ghosted out am I right?

DeletedUser

Elite Force was born. It didn't last though. UF's former leaders remained in KE until they ghosted out am I right?

Elite Force was after adamberr got TE and UF to work together and after they broke up team black.

With the rise of CR and the UF leaders quitting they decided to merge with TE. To make EF for the purpose of a CR vs EF war. because it was hard to organize and manage many wars at once it didn't work out.

So, UF merged into KE for a epic KE vs CR war. hardest war CR has ever fought.

DeletedUser

I remember that. KA used to share forums with KE then. CR got the better deal out of it after taking in all the active/aggressive KE players but that was after the war was won. I remember jomarluna and praetorian and ata73 were the only ones actively fighting CR. Was clueless before why CR declared war against KE, KA was also CR's target being KE's academy alliance.

DeletedUser

I remember that. KA used to share forums with KE then. CR got the better deal out of it after taking in all the active/aggressive KE players but that was after the war was won. I remember jomarluna and praetorian and ata73 were the only ones actively fighting CR. Was clueless before why CR declared war against KE, KA was also CR's target being KE's academy alliance.

all it takes is 3-4 good players with 10ish support players to make a great alliance ..... they easily had that.

DeletedUser

was a good war on many fronts the CR war we gained lots off skills new freinds and new members form the war!!

was a good war lots of fun memorys off 300+ incoming attacks lol

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour about TST and CR also agreed peace with UOW,dont know is it only a rumour or it is a fact but some attacks from UOW happening against me after many months,are we left alone against Mighty Union of Warlords! -maybe good momentum to run away while we still ahead,any volunteers for position of leader in B.A.?

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour about TST and CR also agreed peace with UOW,dont know is it only a rumour or it is a fact but some attacks from UOW happening against me after many months,are we left alone against Mighty Union of Warlords! -maybe good momentum to run away while we still ahead,any volunteers for position of leader in B.A.?

I asked for a ceasefire .... answer was UoW hates me :)

all joking aside, CR doesn't need a southern war but it keep members active.

DeletedUser

lol,answer was UOW hates me,that is great joke,I like it.

UOW keeps CR members active,thats even better joke..or if you were serious can you give few UOW names that are "interesting".

DeletedUser

It's a long story...

The CR-UOW war in the south dates back to the battle between Hellenic Warriors and UOW. With HW merging with KE the war changed to a UOW-KE war. With the merge of UF and KE a war started between KE and CR. KE in the south was always a neutral/ally of CR (meaning that half of the people in CR came from KE and stayed friends). The active KE players in the south didn't want war with CR and joined CR and the war followed those players. about 5 to 6 players on each side (UOW and CR) are now keeping the war active....

when I think about it this sounds like a soap to me...

Dallas here we come...:cool:

If you like names to attack, just look at the stats. One thing makes it difficult though. A lot of those players doesn't mind losing a city as there are a lot of inactives and ghosts around. You take one from them, they use the BP to take two inactives.

DeletedUser

*eats popcorn* waiting for the story abbs wheres ur side please ?

DeletedUser

262 : 53

Valor has nothing to offer..might be good time to find another target,but considering UOW is really bad,and TST are loosing to Valor seems nobody else who could offer a challenge,or some volunteers possible???

DeletedUser

exactly ;) I don't know any "stories". I was in HW and KE. so I only know the Facts.

Stories can have facts in them, such as when you just said "I was in HW and KE" it is a Fact, but also a story. It's also a half truth seeing you changed alliances 11 times. It's a half truth because you failed to tall the whole story. This making your Facts propaganda by definition because you only told the Facts that made you look good.

DeletedUser21064

Well I am not abbs, but I find it interesting that Valor claims they don't help CR. But at every turn the are quaking cities in unison with them. Sending support and attacking with the same intentions. Here is a suggestion, why do you stop playing the deny cards and just join together because it appears that some of you are joined at the hip anyway.

DeletedUser

Well I am not abbs, but I find it interesting that Valor claims they don't help CR. But at every turn the are quaking cities in unison with them. Sending support and attacking with the same intentions. Here is a suggestion, why do you stop playing the deny cards and just join together because it appears that some of you are joined at the hip anyway.

I can't speak for valor but we are willing to help them if they ask. As for joining i'm sure they like there own alliance.