D3TH cities lost to 13th all wars untill now: 3

DeletedUser16679

13th cities lost to D3TH in this very war: 26
13th cities lost to D3TH all wars untill now: 43

D3TH cities lost to 13th in this very war: 0
D3TH cities lost to 13th all wars untill now: 3

Is that all we have lost? wow feels so much more, :eek:

DeletedUser

Mate, at this stage of the game, you've lost much more than you can afford.

DeletedUser

This forum became boring, good thing the tensions are rising ingame.

DeletedUser

New war mateys!
EOD/BD declared war last night, to no-one less than Hawk Eye!
We're doing a blitzkrieg:)

DeletedUser

You think Hawkeye will win?
They're suffering from a inactivity problem, which actually comes in handy for us..
We've destroyed all of their frontline offenses and have already conquered several cities.

DeletedUser

I have more contacts ;) But this time round it was indianboy123 who told me :)

DeletedUser

Maelstrom are now killing persians :)

Hi!

I see that pleople like to tak a lot and write things....now I see how people who was attacked by The Persian is appearing.. NOW!! that 6 from 8 alliances need to be allied to fight against us. do we frighten so much? without the betrayal of our brothers this couldn´t be like this though

We are not as many of the alliances in this server. Here, when an alli suffered some attacks they dissapeared and they join the enemy. I am suming up all the big alliances that didn´t stay as supposed once they received no more than four attacks:

Soul destroyers
Equals
Langoliers
Hawk Eye
I don´t know if I forget any of them

I believe that all these players or let the server or they are in LoD. Does it mean something? I don´t know....

On the other hand, ashik01, be sure that you are the cause of the extinction of The Persian :)

PCO6VZzENxWgnJQI-Regin.png

;)

DeletedUser19260

There has to be a mistake with that report zaroz you cant send a cs without some ships with it.

Just tested it. Game wont let you.

DeletedUser

There has to be a mistake with that report zaroz you cant send a cs without some ships with it.

Just tested it. Game wont let you.

hahahahaha! I know!!! Also I know that the CS have to put spells, because in the other way poseidon can sink the CS or the LS.

DeletedUser12667

Ok I declare war on any alliance who feels the need to have a PACT. Or any alliance who hides PACT's cause they are ashamed of the fact that they need diplo to survive:eek:

Now bring on the BP:p As rimming me is not gonna happen:cool:

Or will it happen:rolleyes: I guess time will tell:eek:

th

Well I guess time moves slower for me than others, as my waiting has gotten tiresome:p

th