Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser3288

It was Smash Bros that conquered Jonsie 2.0 if that is who you are referencing to.

As for your comment about us saying that we are elite and going to take your cities, I have never just posted that Smash Bros is some kickass alliance that owns everybody, I think you are referring to the early comments of Aicy and Carf.

my bad it was enrich!

DeletedUser

I attempted diplomacy with mythro himself, what did I get? My creative attempt to talk reason was posted on the forum for all to read as he promoted his uberness. If I'm not mistaken, if you find that letter on this forum, you will find that the words in it rang very true for mythro as his old polis is redecorated by its DoA owner.

Yes I posted it on the forum, and I Still stand by my words that DoA can not stand against Black alone. The only reason my Polis was captured was the Huns clearing it and the Huns supporting the conquest. A DoA tag may rest over it but it was Hun Troops that won it.

DeletedUser3288

I think I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not Legionreturns, and I'm not leading the way Legionreturns chose to. This is in no way a slam on Leggy, the man's a pro at this game. But it kind of bothers me that people constantly tell me that I can't keep my alliance in line, and that I'm just mouthing bad stuff.

Frankly, I'm the leader of Black. During a 24 hour truce, the Huns attacked my members and DoA spied on my members but not one of my members made a single attack on any Hun or DOA target, under pain of being removed from the guild.

And then DoA and the Huns turn around and tell me I'm the one who can't be trusted? What action was taken on HugePossum, who specifically targeted Kingjon at a time when he was probably offline, during a TRUCE? He's still in your "Honorable" alliance.

Black has never broken a promise, never backed out of a treaty. The Huns can't even maintain a 24 hour cease fire.

Z

i'm not aware of any attacks by huns during the 24 hour ceasefire

However in an allaince of 250 people you have to agree not everyone would have read the post on the forum.

I am not saying you are legionreturns, but black is still the same members that attacked us despite if leadership changed. How many people in the alliance said to leggy "lets not attack the huns". I bet when it was first announced you were out to get us your whole alliance was pretty up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

The huns did not resist you farming Bobert1 for a month. The huns did not PLAN the take over. The huns didn't do anything that we have not done for them and that is support each others operations. How hard is it to just say I ran my mouth and now I wish I hadn't? That is exactly the reason why I did not except your truce. That's the reason why you are in this predicament to start with. I rest my case. The leader has changed but black is STILL black.

DeletedUser3288

Yes I posted it on the forum, and I Still stand by my words that DoA can not stand against Black alone. The only reason my Polis was captured was the Huns clearing it and the Huns supporting the conquest. A DoA tag may rest over it but it was Hun Troops that won it.

i thought we just provided support on that 1?

DeletedUser

Sorry Z,
I was a little upset myself when I saw that you had decided to plead to the Masses. When you start a war, and you did start it, you handle your business. I seriously hope all those So-called MRA's out there that you guys hate so much don't come running toward your banner like bleating sheep. I hope those that bother to read this forum like I have from day one know that they are despised, hated, and ridiculed for their choice of how they choose to play. I find it ironic that you would welcome their help while working so hard to (Not you yourself as you were not part of black at that time) wage an anti-Mra campaign for over a month. I'm a firm believer of, "there is a price to be paid for everything." There is nothing wrong with having whatever type of alliance you want. Be it elite, or MRA, or something in between. I believe that all can prosper and survive wholly depending on their leader and choices as the game goes on. I have never said anything about anyone.

Andrew I never said the smash did. I was referring to the Abax and Yuso1 breaking an Island personal NAP with Badnight. Nothing I said was untrue. I didn't come to the forum to drum up help. Z, you were put in a bad spot. I feel for you, but the alliance you now run started the wars, you know it and I know it, you can't now play the good guy. I'm sorry but Black is the the Epitome of the bad guy in this conflict. The truce was turned down because nobody trusts you. NOBODY... I believe you believed what you said about wanting to change, but the same ego-maniacs who gathered behind the black banner are still there. You don't get to put on the White hat now. Not when you have already robbed the bank.

The "ego maniacs" you're talking about basically amount to three members of Black who did a couple things you don't like. backtalking isn't illegal, and if you don't trust me to run an alliance on the basis of Anmolr sending out mass mails, I think you've got bigger issues than I can solve in a forum.

The claim that Black is full of 'bad guys' is absurd. Black is full of 45 players who quietly play the game, and 5 who talk a lot of bad stuff. Which, last time I checked, was a bad reason to diss all 50 people.

But again, that's the point. You'd better hope DoA and the Huns like you, or else you might get dissed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL After reading these replies it seems Smash and Black are trying to make The Huns look like the "bad guys". However they know the truth. Both alliances have attacked us first and after the first couple of trades realized that they were in trouble. Listen guys, you asked for this. It's too bad that you don't like the outcomes thus far. But do not start putting up crap propaganda to get "neutral" alliances to take your casualties. We have played fair the entire time, at least have the decency to finish it that way.

DeletedUser

I havent come across DOA yet either in my alliance's travels so no opinion either way. However when a member of mine receives a private message along these lines

Hi there. I was just curious how you're liking your alliance. You're a step above the rest of your mates points wise, and I was just wondering if you had interest in joining a bigger alliance. Please don't take offense to this, I'm not trying to steal you or be hostile in any way - it just makes sense to keep the biggest players in your area on your side, you know what I mean? Plus with you out of the way, there would be all these nice juicy Gods Children farms about. :)

But seriously, if you're interested in moving, let me know. I don't have the power to invite, but I could talk to the guy that does for you.

It kind of supports Zaerons arguments. Now I'm personally not too fussed because the member that recieved the mail is one of most active and loyal players but it seems to suggest the whole "If your not with us then we will eat you up" argument

DeletedUser3288

I havent come across DOA yet either in my alliance's travels so no opinion either way. However when a member of mine receives a private message along these lines

It kind of supports Zaerons arguments. Now I'm personally not too fussed because the member that recieved the mail is one of most active and loyal players but it seems to suggest the whole "If your not with us then we will eat you up" argument

well at least that person was asked to join an alliance, if he was in an area with black and they thought he was a decent size, he wouldnt have a city any more.

DeletedUser

LOL After reading these replies it seems Smash and Black are trying to make The Huns look like the "bad guys". However they know the truth. Both alliances have attacked us first and after the first couple of trades realized that they were in trouble. Listen guys, you asked for this. It's too bad that you don't like the outcomes thus far. But do not start putting up crap propaganda to get "neutral" alliances to take your casualties. We have played fair the entire time, at least have the decency to finish it that way.

All I have done is rebutt false accusations against Smash Bros, it isn't like I am directly saying "The Huns are a bunch of evil fags, they should all die". I was merely stating that we are "at war" and that if other alliances want to join in and have a bit of fun, then they are more than welcome.

It is a "war game" after all, so regardless of the outcomes, we are all just playing the game and having fun anyway.

DeletedUser

Hrmm well maybe we are lucky to be away from the thick of it then. He would be annoyed if he had to go back to just one city lol.

At this stage I'm not going to join on either side. Our alliance is relatively young, still sifting through who is active and inactive. We are in no means ready for war... Perhaps our top 20 members but I'm not going to sacrifice the rest of my alliance to support either side at this stage.

No disrespect guys

DeletedUser

Eh... Didn't Sunwolf echo the call to the masses? Lets keep it objective here. Well, try to.

My brother's been in something of a constant state of warfare with a Black on his island. Things are actually looking up on a military point, so that influences me to side against Black. Especially with two relatively big Huns on my island.

The problem I find is that I'm actually more confident in my ability to fight Black than I am the Huns. A strange admission to make publically, to be sure, but its that very reason why were I forced to, I'd fight the Huns. The elite/no-nap BS can be ignored in this case. The Huns won't go for diplomacy with us smaller alliances either so how can that sway anyone? I don't like Black because they play with no Diplomacy. It makes them dangerous on an alliance scale. But on the scale of me, I'd prefer to have no relations with the smaller of the two than no relations with the goliath that doesn't play any nicer.

Here's a tidbit. While my alliance has had difficulties with Black, we've had absolutely no problems with Smash Bros. We have tried, even going through a big friend in the Huns, to get good relations and failed. We have had some minor difficulties with DoA but that, I believe, has long been settled. What seriously messes the Huns up in order for Sunwolf's call to arms being of any use is that my alliance has had one city conquered from us. Black didn't do it. The Huns did. Spambucket.

I don't know if I want to side with Black because I don't like the idea of being used and discarded. But I certainly know that I personally will be speaking against any move for my alliance to help the Huns together or individually. Mang says calling in help at this point is dishonourable. The help of one of our members was called in by the Huns against Black. We refused given the failure to come through with relations, but the fact that the Huns did it with us almost guarentee's that we were not the only ones.

I may have a friend in the Huns and only vague acquaintances in Black, but I honestly can't see myself cheering on the former.

Finton.

DeletedUser

issues?

The only reasons I"m even posting is to rebuke your claims that your the good guys in this. You started the war with us when you rimmed Hopi. We did NOT attack you and we certainly didn't rim any of your members first. This is a war game and that's just how it rolls. WE do not whine, we do not ask for help from the entire server when we start a war. YOU started this war and now you want everyone to rise up and keep you from suffering the consequences. I have no doubt that you would have rimmed every last DoA member if the opportunity presented itself. You wouldn't even be bothered with the simple decency of answering a diplomatic message. "The Silence is Deafening" blah blah while you attacked every town in sight. Now you want all the alliances on this server to join your cause? seriously? I can't even believe you would go there. The ones who have actually read this forum will know in a heart beat who is the wolf in this particular contest. Black is the aggressor and black has bitten off more then it can chew. All the events that lead to this moment were directly due to the decisions by smash and black. I get it, your aggressive alliances, no problem i'm good with that. But you lose ALL the respect that comes with that when you come here and cry for everyone on the server to stop the big bad plague. I will tell you this, The Huns talked to me from day one when I contacted them. The huns have never ever broken any agreements with me. They were never "BETTER Than me attitude" and they never once even before we were allies attacked any member of DOA and we were all around them. Black did, black did, black did. period. why are we even having this conversation its ludicrous. I'm done. The facts speak for themselves. I can't speak about smash. My only problem with smash was Aicy''s attacks along with metaldazer, and what i've seen them say and PnP here on the forum. I've had no other dealings with them and cannot speak for their character. But anyone who believes this nonsense that they are trying to sell about they are the ones being driven out .... I got a bridge I'd love to sell you in Arizona. Go to Grepostats and look at who took the first cities from who. That's all I have to say about that. You picked war.. suck it up and fight it. That's all there is to it.

forty

DeletedUser3288

Eh... Didn't Sunwolf echo the call to the masses? Lets keep it objective here. Well, try to.

My brother's been in something of a constant state of warfare with a Black on his island. Things are actually looking up on a military point, so that influences me to side against Black. Especially with two relatively big Huns on my island.

The problem I find is that I'm actually more confident in my ability to fight Black than I am the Huns. A strange admission to make publically, to be sure, but its that very reason why were I forced to, I'd fight the Huns. The elite/no-nap BS can be ignored in this case. The Huns won't go for diplomacy with us smaller alliances either so how can that sway anyone? I don't like Black because they play with no Diplomacy. It makes them dangerous on an alliance scale. But on the scale of me, I'd prefer to have no relations with the smaller of the two than no relations with the goliath that doesn't play any nicer.

Here's a tidbit. While my alliance has had difficulties with Black, we've had absolutely no problems with Smash Bros. We have tried, even going through a big friend in the Huns, to get good relations and failed. We have had some minor difficulties with DoA but that, I believe, has long been settled. What seriously messes the Huns up in order for Sunwolf's call to arms being of any use is that my alliance has had one city conquered from us. Black didn't do it. The Huns did. Spambucket.

I don't know if I want to side with Black because I don't like the idea of being used and discarded. But I certainly know that I personally will be speaking against any move for my alliance to help the Huns together or individually. Mang says calling in help at this point is dishonourable. The help of one of our members was called in by the Huns against Black. We refused given the failure to come through with relations, but the fact that the Huns did it with us almost guarentee's that we were not the only ones.

I may have a friend in the Huns and only vague acquaintances in Black, but I honestly can't see myself cheering on the former.

Finton.

what alliance are you in?

DeletedUser

I'm a member of the Cagilan Empire. As to where I am, to your south in 55. Testing times, don't you think? After a post like mine, the more irrate style players are prone to screaming murder about ending my Grepolis career and taking my alliance down with me too. Course, thats not a concern here and now because it would look quite bad for the Huns for their rank #1 player to do such.

Why'd you ask? (",)

Finton.

DeletedUser

Playing fair? I'm sorry sonny, but I obviously haven't read this "Morality in Grepolis" guide book you're so versed in. Judging from what you've said however I'm assuming it states that "Outnumbering your opponent half a dozen to one is fair" whereas asking for help from others against an alliance that will eventually consume the server is taking it a bit too far.

"Neutral" What exactly is that, a group of people who you're going to save till later? No doubt the majority of the alliances would like to sit around being neutral, preparing their cities for their inevitable future owners.

I guess it's a choice of whether you want to die to The Huns sooner or die to someone else later.

DeletedUser

Playing fair? I'm sorry sonny, but I obviously haven't read this "Morality in Grepolis" guide book you're so versed in. Judging from what you've said however I'm assuming it states that "Outnumbering your opponent half a dozen to one is fair" whereas asking for help from others against an alliance that will eventually consume the server is taking it a bit too far.

"Neutral" What exactly is that, a group of people who you're going to save till later? No doubt the majority of the alliances would like to sit around being neutral, preparing their cities for their inevitable future owners.

I guess it's a choice of whether you want to die to The Huns sooner or die to someone else later.

Indeed. The Huns dominate oceans 45 and 55, with Huns spread throughout ocean 44, 54 and even a member in 33. As they expand, there is no denying that they will swallow up almost any alliance in their way.

The sole reason I believe in these so called "elite" alliances as you put them, is because if there are 100+ members swarming an ocean, then obviously they will almost always succeed. With only say, 20-50 members in an ocean, the "wars" are certainly a lot more action packed, and bring in a lot more co-ordination than "you 30 members, send biremes to this city whilst this 100 will send land offence, and this 50 will all send light ships."

It is hard for me to explain exactly what I mean, although the general idea I am getting at is that The Huns will eventually swallow everything they can, and the smaller alliances have to combine to form the "strength in numbers" to combat the threat on an equal scale.

DeletedUser3288

I'm a member of the Cagilan Empire. As to where I am, to your south in 55. Testing times, don't you think? After a post like mine, the more irrate style players are prone to screaming murder about ending my Grepolis career and taking my alliance down with me too. Course, thats not a concern here and now because it would look quite bad for the Huns for their rank #1 player to do such.

Why'd you ask? (",)

Finton.

Was just curious.

I'm not one to start abusing people, freedom of speach and all that ;)

i see where you are coming from, and ye i know its harsh, but as people have said it is a war game.

We have had 1 conquest against you, its hard for The Huns not to conquest a member or 2 in a few alliances because of the amount of people in our alliance and the need in this game to grow or be killed.

However the same thing would apply to any black members, if your alliance was in a strategic position they would be taken from you.

Anyway let me ask all the smaller alliances this. Do you really think if you help black / smash take us down (and lets just say it does work) they will turn round to you and say "thanks for help" then leave you alone?

Once we go down they will just turn their attention to you. Its obvious they are the much more aggressive alliances as you can see from the battle points chart.

DeletedUser

Anyway let me ask all the smaller alliances this. Do you really think if you help black / smash take us down (and lets just say it does work) they will turn round to you and say "thanks for help" then leave you alone?

Once we go down they will just turn their attention to you. Its obvious they are the much more aggressive alliances as you can see from the battle points chart.

You're right, I mean when The Huns conquer your cities it isn't anything personal you know. But, Black and Smash Bro's that's another story.. these guys are vicious killers. And it's in fact just a trick to specifically destroy your alliance, yes YOUR alliance - you the person reading this!

Black + Smash Bros = 80 Members.
DOA + The Huns = 300 Members.

I wonder who's gonna conquer your cities faster..

DeletedUser

If they work with us, why would we attack them? Seems pretty stupid to me, to attack an ally. Not only is it dishonest, but it just raises room for further problems.