Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

The huns did not resist you farming Bobert1 for a month. The huns did not PLAN the take over. The huns didn't do anything that we have not done for them and that is support each others operations. How hard is it to just say I ran my mouth and now I wish I hadn't? That is exactly the reason why I did not except your truce. That's the reason why you are in this predicament to start with. I rest my case. The leader has changed but black is STILL black.

I call Horse Hockey as I see it, There was an attempt to protect him by your members, but I farmed him none the less.

I am not sorry I ran my mouth either. I lost a polis, no big deal, it happens to the best of us.

I never claimed the huns did anything you have not done for them, but I stated the facts, if you want screen shots I will gladly post them, as Dingy, and Ally20 cleared, Badnight landed, and then Huns support from Dingy and Ally20 landed. The facts remain that The Huns won that polis and your member donated a CS to the operation to put your flag over it.

I have never claimed to be the best, yet I will claim to have bested your member and your support until the Huns pulled him out of the fire.

I am all for fair play and I do agree that Black is an aggressive alliance and we up until recently had a no contact policy. That time is over and we will seek friends where we may find them.

You accusing Black of doing anything other than keeping their mouths shut and fighting is all nonsense and you know it. Now that Z has taken over we have changed the way we do things, and that is all I have to say on the subject of our policies.

DeletedUser

Was just curious.

I'm not one to start abusing people, freedom of speach and all that ;)

i see where you are coming from, and ye i know its harsh, but as people have said it is a war game.

We have had 1 conquest against you, its hard for The Huns not to conquest a member or 2 in a few alliances because of the amount of people in our alliance and the need in this game to grow or be killed.

However the same thing would apply to any black members, if your alliance was in a strategic position they would be taken from you.

Anyway let me ask all the smaller alliances this. Do you really think if you help black / smash take us down (and lets just say it does work) they will turn round to you and say "thanks for help" then leave you alone?

Once we go down they will just turn their attention to you. Its obvious they are the much more aggressive alliances as you can see from the battle points chart.

You have 4 cities. Placi 5. Dingy 4. Etc. Etc. Those cities didn't just appear out of nowhere. You took them from someone.

The Huns have 250 members, all of whom presumably will eventually conquest cities. Now remember, any kind of retaliation against a Hun will result in the entire alliance rimming you. The Huns are active in 4 oceans and expanding outward.

Three weeks ago, Black barely had contact w/ any Huns. Now there are Hun cities surrounding a half dozen of our members - presumably, those cities belonged to non-Huns.

So your argument is that a bigger alliance, active in more oceans, is less dangerous, because... Black is mean? That's it?

Black has (obviously) lifted its Wall O Silence. Black has (obviously) approached the server with invitations for alliances. Black has (obviously) invited people to join them. Black will (obviously) not attack its new allies. I think it's funny how fast 44 has gone from "Z is a standup guy and deserves respect", to "Z can't be trusted! Z is a slimeball! Black is scum!"

So, open pledge. The day Black backstabs an ally without fair warning, I will leave the alliance, no further questions asked. I do not betray my friends or my allies.

Good luck. Contact me in game if you're ready to do something about the Huns. =)
Z

DeletedUser

I'm going to shut up before they realise I'm surrounded by Huns... at least from 4 hours out anyways.

If nothing else at least this PnP has brought activity back to the delta forums

DeletedUser

If we were to help Black and Smash. That itself has yet to be seen for most. As does who wins. But presuming my alliance helped the two against you, no, I don't think that would change matters. The option of that happening in reverse, helping the Huns, is just as unlikely. I've covered that already and will try, as much as possible, not to repeat myself.

So the question isn't do I think we'd be thanked for assistance. No, for either side. The question that should be asked is who I'd prefer to be left with, Black and Smash or the Huns and DoA? I can't rely on either being especially friendly after. The former, given their smaller numbers, is the obvious choice to make.

The BP chart shows success. I wouldn't draw attention to that either.

If the Huns go down, I do expect any guise of peace would not last. The question every alliance leader has to ask themselves is 1) do I want to be involved at all? and 2) who can my alliance and I survive with having at the end of it all. Danie, you've said it yourself. The Huns are a big alliance. There is no way for them to help conquering cities from every halfway decent sized alliance out there. That, in the end, is the point that won't get the Huns any friends. It won't necessarily get Black and Smash Bros any friends either, but who knows?

Finton.

DeletedUser

and why would we.

And why would "WE" attack anyone who allies with us? that is a two edge sword I'm afraid. I really would rather this not turn into some WORLD WAR of the sever, but if that's what everyone wants. I'm more the you start the fight you finish it sort of guy, but at this point we may have no other choice but to turn this is into a massive war of coalitions. And I'd be willing to be i've made a lot more friends then Black has. I'd stake my life on it. I actually TALKED to them...

DeletedUser3288

You're right, I mean when The Huns conquer your cities it isn't anything personal you know. But, Black and Smash Bro's that's another story.. these guys are vicious killers. And it's in fact just a trick to specifically destroy your alliance, yes YOUR alliance - you the person reading this!

Black + Smash Bros = 80 Members.
DOA + The Huns = 300 Members.

I wonder who's gonna conquer your cities faster..

you can try to twist what i say.

I even posted in my response before that conquests will happen, its part of the game.

I am merely pointing out that black are the must more aggressive of the alliances if you want proof just check out the highest ranked attackers.

we have 8 in the top 30 (5 of those are due to breaking conquests against us / conquesting black / smash members)

Where as black has 12 of them. Use the numbers game all you want, as later on, all them black members, with all them lovely battle points will be taking 10+ cities each.

DeletedUser

I'm going to shut up before they realise I'm surrounded by Huns... at least from 4 hours out anyways.

If nothing else at least this PnP has brought activity back to the delta forums

I always knew that posting this up would get extremely active regarding posts ;).

However, on a serious note, you all need to consider that when leadership changes, so too does the alliance.

Smash Bros - originally talked up to be the best damn thing ever created by Aicy, with a lot of fast posts being made regarding we got this first, we are the best etc. He also had a member cap of about 40, and a policy of no diplomacy, I have since breached both of those.

Black - sure, leggy originally had a policy with a wall of silence, no diplomacy etc. But you need to consider that Zaeron is now running Black, and in just one day has changed that entire system.

Before making accusations of the character of the alliances (eg: your whole alliance wanted to do it) bear in mind that an alliance follows its leader, and so it is the leader, not the alliance which inflicts the damage in most cases.

DeletedUser

And why would "WE" attack anyone who allies with us? that is a two edge sword I'm afraid. I really would rather this not turn into some WORLD WAR of the sever, but if that's what everyone wants. I'm more the you start the fight you finish it sort of guy, but at this point we may have no other choice but to turn this is into a massive war of coalitions. And I'd be willing to be i've made a lot more friends then Black has. I'd stake my life on it. I actually TALKED to them...

Well inevitably you will have to, there's really no way around it. I can see both sides are making bold claims that they won't attack their allies, which I don't believe to be true. But, at the end of the day the 80+ combined members of Black/Smash Bro's will have hundreds of cities to conquer of The Huns.

And the Black/Smash Bro's cities will probably only satisfy your members for a couple months. Like one of your coalition already said this is a game of "Grow or die" and if people side with you they only guarantee their death at your hands.

DeletedUser3288

If we were to help Black and Smash. That itself has yet to be seen for most. As does who wins. But presuming my alliance helped the two against you, no, I don't think that would change matters. The option of that happening in reverse, helping the Huns, is just as unlikely. I've covered that already and will try, as much as possible, not to repeat myself.

So the question isn't do I think we'd be thanked for assistance. No, for either side. The question that should be asked is who I'd prefer to be left with, Black and Smash or the Huns and DoA? I can't rely on either being especially friendly after. The former, given their smaller numbers, is the obvious choice to make.

The BP chart shows success. I wouldn't draw attention to that either.

If the Huns go down, I do expect any guise of peace would not last. The question every alliance leader has to ask themselves is 1) do I want to be involved at all? and 2) who can my alliance and I survive with having at the end of it all. Danie, you've said it yourself. The Huns are a big alliance. There is no way for them to help conquering cities from every halfway decent sized alliance out there. That, in the end, is the point that won't get the Huns any friends. It won't necessarily get Black and Smash Bros any friends either, but who knows?

Finton.

I never asked you to go to war, personally i would rather the teams who started the war fought it out. This wont happen as they know they will loose which is why they are looking for allies.

Obviously its all your choice we cant make you do anything. As i said tho i think it would be best just to stay neutral.

DeletedUser

Well inevitably you will have to, there's really no way around it. I can see both sides are making bold claims that they won't attack their allies, which I don't believe to be true. But, at the end of the day the 80+ combined members of Black/Smash Bro's will have hundreds of cities to conquer of The Huns.

And the Black/Smash Bro's cities will probably only satisfy your members for a couple months. Like one of your coalition already said this is a game of "Grow or die" and if people side with you they only guarantee their death at your hands.

Here's the deal.

I'm not going to make a whole lot of flowery promises. I'm not saying we're forging an eternal coalition of peace and harmony - all I'm saying is, if the Huns keep growing, they won't have ANY allies, they can't afford to. And I WILL tell you before I break any alliances with you. You won't wake up one day to find a colony ship in your harbor. I'm not gonna bullshit about honor and duty and stuff, but I try to play this game like, you know, a human being who respects other people.

I can afford to keep a few allies, especially when for the next three months, I'm going to have my hands full anyway dealing with the Huns. The Huns don't have that issue - they can use their guys in O55 and DOA to fight us, while the ones in O54 fight Smash, and the ones in 65 eat other alliances for breakfast.

And if you think I'm wrong about that, I think you should look at a map of the Huns.

Z

DeletedUser

you can try to twist what i say.

I even posted in my response before that conquests will happen, its part of the game.

I am merely pointing out that black are the must more aggressive of the alliances if you want proof just check out the highest ranked attackers.

we have 8 in the top 30 (5 of those are due to breaking conquests against us / conquesting black / smash members)

Where as black has 12 of them. Use the numbers game all you want, as later on, all them black members, with all them lovely battle points will be taking 10+ cities each.

Interpret it as twisting if you want, all I'm saying is you're going to conquer people you know. That house in the way of The Huns new Highway is going to need to be cleared for building, but people shouldn't take it personally. The Huns have to consume other alliances in order to grow.

Now you're really pullin' my chain and being a bit cheeky? Highest ranked attackers you say? Give me a reason why that matters, we're talking about Colonizations here. Aggression will only get you so far, at the end of the day 80 aggressive people will not colonize more cities than hundreds of semi-aggressive people.

As for grepostats :
19 + 72 = 91 Colonizations for DoA/The Huns
21 + 28 = 49 Colonizations for Smash Bro's/Black

And trust me when I say that the gap is going to widen further and further as the game progresses. You can preach ABP and aggressiveness all you want, but at the end of the day when one coalition is ridiculously larger than the other it's going to kill you quicker.

DeletedUser

Z, i've not leveled anything against you personally nor will I. All the evidence i've given is true. I have not lied about anything. Nobody seems to want to look at the fact that Black started this war. What the heck? Nice how you continue to dance around that fact. IT IS FACT! Black and Smash attacked first. Z i still think "YOUR" a stand up guy. I can't say what you will do now that you are in charge. So I won't get into a mud slinging contest with you personally. All I have to go by are the actions taken by your alliance before now. You don't get to do all the things you guys did and then change leaders and it be "all ok". Everybody loves ya now.. What you do from here on out will speak for itself. I honestly wanted to work something out with you, but it just didn't happen. I'm sorry, but I tried. The chips are on the table, time to play poker.

Mythro, had you not tried so hard to turn bobert1 into a farm and failed, you would not have been so far behind many of your alliance friends. You will never change your 'elite" attitude. I'm done discussing this with you as you still are the same as before Z was in charge and many of you guys won't change. I think Z has his hands full controlling you and I would not want to deal with the headache. I wish you him the best.. hopefully it will be you out on the rim and not us. <shrug> we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the heck? Nice how you continue to dance around that fact. IT IS FACT!

Could you explain to me why that matters? Are you suggesting that Black attacking you is the reason you've attacked every other alliance in the game? Is Black responsible for you conquering other cities?

Fact is (<---- Word Play) your fact doesn't matter.

The chips are on the table, time to play poker

At least you've come to terms with the fact you're playing a game of deceit.

DeletedUser3288

What a load of crap

if your going to quote grepostats numbers lets do it right

look at facts

Huns
Members - 243
Colonizations - 73 (30% of members)
No of Cols not in an alliance or in huns/smash/black (inactive) - 30 (41%)

Black
Members - 44
Colonizations - 28 (64% of members)
No of Cols not in an alliance or in huns/black/DOA - 7 (25%)

As you can quite easily see, black are the ones who are expanding quicker.
They are the ones conquoring more people in alliances other than ones they are at war with.
They are also the ones attacking more people regardless of who they are.
Because of this they are the ones who will be able to take more cities, and continue on their random conquests.

The numbers speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

What a load of crap

if your going to quote grepostats numbers lets do it right

look at facts

Huns
Members - 243
Colonizations - 73 (30% of members)
No of Cols not in an alliance or in huns/smash/black (inactive) - 30 (41%)

Black
Members - 44
Colonizations - 28 (64% of members)
No of Cols not in an alliance or in huns/black/DOA - 7 (25%)

As you can quite easily see, black are the ones who are expanding quicker.
They are the ones conquoring more people in alliances other than ones they are at war with.
They are also the ones attacking more people regardless of who they are.
Because of this they are the ones who will be able to take more cities, and continue on their random conquests.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Those numbers are only as they are because Black started a lot more aggressive than The Huns. Due to the number of Hun members however, you can not deny that, if we were not warring, that The Huns would grow faster. As whilst Black may take 2 or 3 cities one day, The Huns can potentially take

DeletedUser

Arguing with a moron is always tiring (If a moderator reads this that's a statement of fact and not an insult against the person I'm replying to.)

I know the numbers, Black have a higher ABP and Colonization rate per member. I'm just not sure why you put so much weight into it. Because at this relatively early stage in the game you think Black and going to be able to keep it up?

At this moment in time your coalition has more conquers overall, and I would stake my life on it that it will remain that way and that the gap will grow substantially. And I draw that conclusion from prior experience and pretty much knowledge of obvious mechanics of growth.

I mean what, are you really trying to argue that every Black member is so aggressive they are going to conquer ten cities whilst fighting off enemies who greatly outnumber them?

DeletedUser

Could you explain to me why that matters? Are you suggesting that Black attacking you is the reason you've attacked every other alliance in the game? Is Black responsible for you conquering other cities?

Fact is (<---- Word Play) your fact doesn't matter.

At least you've come to terms with the fact you're playing a game of deceit.

It matters because this thread is about Black asking for help in a war they started. That's what this post is. I have not nor have I ever been deceitful about anything. My character is not in question nor has it ever been. I'm not the new improved leader of DoA. I"m the same leader who has been here from day one and I've kept every promise and backed up everything I've ever said to anyone. So before you start pointing fingers at me you might want to do some background checking. My allies are my allies and my enemies are my enemies. I like simple.

DeletedUser

Mythro, had you not tried so hard to turn bobert1 into a farm and failed, you would not have been so far behind many of your alliance friends. You will never change your 'elite" attitude. I'm done discussing this with you as you still are the same as before Z was in charge and many of you guys won't change. I think Z has his hands full controlling you and I would not want to deal with the headache. I wish you him the best.. hopefully it will be you out on the rim and not us. <shrug> we'll see.

Oh come now, when The huns conquered my polis I was 11th place in our alliance, only 1.5k points behind the 10th ranked player in Black, I did not fall behind. Especially when you consider I was higher than all except 11 of your own alliance at that.

My "Elite" attitude has been reserved for you and your cohorts lack of ability to defend a member from my single handed smashing.

Z is in charge now and what he says I do, plain and simple. I follow the orders I am given and do not argue about it. So he has his hands free to do as he sees fit with the alliance.

Of course I am the same as before Z took over: Loyal to my alliance, take no crap from anyone who is unable to back it up, and laugh at the fact that you had to allow the Huns to do the dirty work your alliance could not do on it's own.

Calling me out opened the can of worms, so come on back now and retort. I would hate for the entertainment value of this thread to die because you are unwilling to take a tongue lashing.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Those numbers are only as they are because Black started a lot more aggressive than The Huns. Due to the number of Hun members however, you can not deny that, if we were not warring, that The Huns would grow faster. As whilst Black may take 2 or 3 cities one day, The Huns can potentially take

thats a lie and you know it

because of there aggressive start black have over 20 members who can take at least 4 cities, this is only going to continue. Its not just a numbers game, its a cities game. And due to their high battle points black players could do a conquest every week maybe less, where the average hun player hasnt even done a conquest yet and will take weeks to accumulate the needed battle poitns to go beyond a 3rd / 4th city. Quote member number all you want, you know just as well as me its cutlure points in this game, and in that aspect black will be leading the pack.

DeletedUser

It matters because this thread is about Black asking for help in a war they started. That's what this post is. I have not nor have I ever been deceitful about anything. My character is not in question nor has it ever been. I'm not the new improved leader of DoA. I"m the same leader who has been here from day one and I've kept every promise and backed up everything I've ever said to anyone. So before you start pointing fingers at me you might want to do some background checking. My allies are my allies and my enemies are my enemies. I like simple.

Background checking? I'm sorry that your legend of honesty and honor did not precede you. Or perhaps it did and it fell deaf upon my ears, and no offense to your reading comprehension sir. But, this is clearly a thread started by both Black and Smash Bro's asking for help to destroy your alliance (Who lets face it are pretty much the parasite on The Huns back.) and The Huns themselves.

Whether this is because they started a war could be motive behind posting it, but as with the servers before this when a coalition starts and is left to grow it eventually dominates the whole server. That's why it's in the interest of the server that your alliance is eradicated from the face of Delta.

And I've not attacked your character, sure I don't believe your whole Holier than though bit. And truth be told you are eventually going to have to stab some backs. But, I'm sure you'll have The Huns do that for you and follow suit.