Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

Oh come now, when The huns conquered my polis I was 11th place in our alliance, only 1.5k points behind the 10th ranked player in Black, I did not fall behind.

My "Elite" attitude has been reserved for you and your cohorts lack of ability to defend a member from my single handed smashing.

:

really? who took out your offensive army in the polis next door? who cost you upward of 80,000 silver in cold war spying. lol last time I checked we have allies, yes they assisted and yes we have assisted them on MULTIPLE occasions just as they have us. That's what you do when you have allies, oh wait, you have never had any so you really wouldn't know anything about it.

DANG! you made me respond. I must be getting weak willed in my old age.. lol

DeletedUser

thats a lie and you know it

because of there aggressive start black have over 20 members who can take at least 4 cities, this is only going to continue.

And you have over 200 Members who can take at least 2, would you care to do that math or should I?

Don't try to argue the numbers game son, because at the end of the day your 300+ strong coalition is not the David in this tale of Goliath.

DeletedUser

thats a lie and you know it

because of there aggressive start black have over 20 members who can take at least 4 cities, this is only going to continue. Its not just a numbers game, its a cities game. And due to their high battle points black players could do a conquest every week maybe less, where the average hun player hasnt even done a conquest yet and will take weeks to accumulate the needed battle poitns to go beyond a 3rd / 4th city. Quote member number all you want, you know just as well as me its cutlure points in this game, and in that aspect black will be leading the pack.

Ahh danie I know where you are coming from, but whilst Black may have members getting their 4th and 5th cities etc. they then have to work harder and harder to get their 6th, 7th and so forth. Whilst the huns start off being able to get at least 1 conquest under their belt, they can then potentially get 240 conquers straight up.

DeletedUser

cant we just do the talking on the server instead of saying all this crap here, we will go on for days like this,

DeletedUser3288

really? who took out your offensive army in the polis next door? who cost you upward of 80,000 silver in cold war spying. lol last time I checked we have allies, yes they assisted and yes we have assisted them on MULTIPLE occasions just as they have us. That's what you do when you have allies, oh wait, you have never had any so you really wouldn't know anything about it.

DANG! you made me respond. I must be getting weak willed in my old age.. lol

hes just trying to stick a wedge between DOA and The Huns

we got your back :)

DeletedUser

Lol no no its very entertaining... And at least smaller/younger alliances will be well informed of the pros and cons of entering this war on either side.

DeletedUser

and we yours. That ladies and gentlemen is how alliances work. I've got one more good post and then i'm done here. I liked it better when I never said anything, i'm sure everyone else did too LOL.

But then I didn't start this thread.

DeletedUser3288

Ahh danie I know where you are coming from, but whilst Black may have members getting their 4th and 5th cities etc. they then have to work harder and harder to get their 6th, 7th and so forth. Whilst the huns start off being able to get at least 1 conquest under their belt, they can then potentially get 240 conquers straight up.

but with every new city comes more potential battle points

for any of you smaller alliances out there, or less combat oriented let me just point you in the direction of alpha.

Who owns that server and takes whoever they want?

2 alliances classed as Elites.

DeletedUser

but with every new city comes more potential battle points

for any of you smaller alliances out there, or less combat oriented let me just point you in the direction of alpha.

Who owns that server and takes whoever they want?

2 alliances classed as Elites.

You mean TW-Shadow 400 Members, allied with the weaker DDW 100 members? Wait a second, I'm getting dejavu.

Keep throwing out buzz words 'Like Elite' and comparing 40 members alliances to 400 members alliances. Your coalition is the swarm of locusts come to devour this world.

DeletedUser

Jayaris, Of course we would post in it. Why would we let you guys do what you do best on the forum as you have from day one? Run your gators. THAT we know you can do, god knows we've seen you do it. Though this is Z's first and he's not a gator runner himself. We can't just sit here and let you spin your yarn of "oh poor little us" and let the rest of the server be beguiled by your nonsense.

This is NOT the last post i was talking about! ok so maybe i'm not done talking yet...

DeletedUser

really? who took out your offensive army in the polis next door? who cost you upward of 80,000 silver in cold war spying.

As I remember it yes Bobert had an army land on my hiding spot, but it killed aprox 1/4 of my offensive army, and wiped his entire attacking force as I was smart enough to hide some defense troops with them just incase that happened.

As far as the silver goes, It cost your guys as much as it did me, so where is the loss there?

It did not impede my growth since I had plenty of farms, all it did was spam my report box with failed spying attempts. It did your guys absolutely no good as the fact remains that The Huns conquered my Polis and your member piggy backed for the flag rights.

You seem to avoid talking of the fact that your alliance could not stop me from farming, and until the Huns stepped in I was in a nice cozy polis farming your member with you unable to do anything about it except feed me ABP so I can expand and do the same to more of your members.

I have yet to see you even try to state that you could stand against Black without the support of the Huns, which speaks volumes in itself. I can gladly state that Black would destroy DoA without remorse or any real sign of struggle if the Huns were not covering your backsides.

P.S. This is the most fun I have had all week I hope the general population is enjoying the free entertainment as much as I am.

DeletedUser3288

As I remember it yes Bobert had an army land on my hiding spot, but it killed aprox 1/4 of my offensive army, and wiped his entire attacking force as I was smart enough to hide some defense troops with them just incase that happened.

As far as the silver goes, It cost your guys as much as it did me, so where is the loss there?

It did not impede my growth since I had plenty of farms, all it did was spam my report box with failed spying attempts. It did your guys absolutely no good as the fact remains that The Huns conquered my Polis and your member piggy backed for the flag rights.

You seem to avoid talking of the fact that your alliance could not stop me from farming, and until the Huns stepped in I was in a nice cozy polis farming your member with you unable to do anything about it except feed me ABP so I can expand and do the same to more of your members.

I have yet to see you even try to state that you could stand against Black without the support of the Huns, which speaks volumes in itself. I can gladly state that Black would destroy DoA without remorse or any real sign of struggle if the Huns were not covering your backsides.

P.S. This is the most fun I have had all week I hope the general population is enjoying the free entertainment as much as I am.

and this is the alliance asking for other peoples help

you found a farm and as they tried to defend a member willing to wipe out an entire alliance on that.

damn i hope people rush to be your allies, cant wait for them to see what will happen once war ends.

DeletedUser

What is this stuff? I want to see some violence. Pics please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And here we have the true BLACK. They would "Destroy" us. They would have FARMED us.. Yet they would have you believe they are the victims? Thanks Mythro. You rock bro.... You said more in that one post then I could have ever proven without it.

I have no doubt we would have stood against you with or without The Huns help, but why would I do that when I don't have to. I never asked the huns for help when all this started, we simply saw that we both had a mutual issue with you and smash and we agreed to work together. Why should I be embarrassed about that? keep up the talking your the face of black i want everyone to see. Clown and all.

DeletedUser

What is this crap? I want to see some violence. Pics please.

killing-computer.JPG

Does that satisfy your craving?

DeletedUser

LOL .... glad we could be of service to you Melbs. This forum was pretty dead. The last time I looked at it a few days ago I got dust in my eye.

DeletedUser

Getting a little out of hand in here, suprised we haven't seen mod presence yet. At least it's a good read though. =)

DeletedUser

LOL .... glad we could be of service to you Melbs. This forum was pretty dead. The last time I looked at it a few days ago I got dust in my eye.

I believe I should be taking credit for that, seeing as I started this thread. But you guys posting has kept it going.