New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

If only all speed 2 Conquest voters joined together and voted on 1 setting. The vote would be 116 and they would have a chance. Actually, it would be 117 because I would've voted for it, but I voted Speed 3 cause Id rather have conquest than revolt

DeletedUser

What if there were a couple of polls about different subjects? (don't know if it's possible but wth)

Speed:
speed 1
speed 2
speed 3

Conquer System:
Conquest
Revolt

Alliance Cap:
Low
High

Etc. and then just combine the results.

DeletedUser

What if there were a couple of polls about different subjects? (don't know if it's possible but wth)

Speed:
speed 1
speed 2
speed 3

Conquer System:
Conquest
Revolt

Alliance Cap:
Low
High

This would be an improvement on the current system. +Rep

DeletedUser27700

Speed:
speed 1
speed 2
speed 3

Conquer System:
Conquest
Revolt

Alliance Cap:
Low
High

This is what the initial poll was about, deciding how we would vote.

DeletedUser

Speed:
speed 1
speed 2
speed 3

Conquer System:
Conquest
Revolt

Alliance Cap:
Low
High

You're just about 2 weeks late

DeletedUser

I think it is pretty obvious that more people want conquest just at different speeds....

DeletedUser20688

Oh great another world

Thanks for supporting current worlds and letting them die out

DeletedUser9386

I think anyone who votes from now on out and wants either conquest or revolt should vote for one of the last two choices.

DeletedUser

speed 3 unit speed 3 conquest low alliance cap is the best of the realistic options to win
Its only fair considering the last few worlds that have been created too, Grepo will start losing a number of their established long time players if they don't start catering to what they want. There have already been so many high alliance cap worlds that we need a low cap to be the next one

Yeah - what he said!!

DeletedUser

Hi iCyber! BTW LOA is back again in Corinth - I love their new profile - It's never too late to REFORM - lol! Very clever!

DeletedUser

I can't speak to who's a coward etc... but I can say from experience - a small alliance is much, much more fun than a big one - even when you are a total noob in the center of the world being bashed by the best!! I had more fun fighting and losing cities at the start of Corinth than I did at the end where I was a faceless member of a giant hoard run by who knows out of hidden forums being told when and where to send resources - oh yeah - and keep your trap shut. Yeah - I got the stupid crown but so what! I would much rather have been back battling Arodeus and Isajooon! Of course - I am probably the most disliked person on the server but who cares, I still ain't kissing G or Mac's you know what!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Revolt, High Alliance Limit wins this...

Hands down. Horray. A perfect breeding ground for MRAs!