New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser14397

Morale is murder in a world but it should take place if you have 1 city so its not to easy for the bullies to take your only city

DeletedUser9386

Dang it, was hoping for a speed world. But hey I'm not complaining too much speed 3 sounds great.

DeletedUser

Just in time for when the game is calling me back can't wait for this to come out :)

DeletedUser

Sadly it looks like the MRAs are going to win. :(

Vote for World Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Conquest, Low Alliance limit. :)

I like it when there are MRAs because you can join an eliteist alliance and beat alliances 3x as large as you.

DeletedUser12330

Lets start an alliance and just target people that voted for Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

DeletedUser

I hope they take all of the votes for conquest and revolt and add them together. That way there is no way revolt could possibly win this vote which would be great! :)

DeletedUser

Hey just a though...Helorus was a 3,3 speed world, inactive morale, revolt, low alliance limit...?

your asking for an identical world, i think that repeat this quick wont happen, thats why im of the hunch that a conquest world will happen

Richard

Strategos
As stated in my opening comments, the vote will decide the settings. If Revolt speed 3 wins the vote, those will be the settings. The only way this won't be is if I have to modify them to match the business needs, which is unlikely.

DeletedUser

Hey just a though...Helorus was a 3,3 speed world, inactive morale, revolt, low alliance limit...?

your asking for an identical world, i think that repeat this quick wont happen, thats why im of the hunch that a conquest world will happen

No you fool, they want high cap. :( Lots of my mates (new Masters of Knossos) want a new world but couldn't play Helorus.

DeletedUser37666

i was hoping for conking but i don't really care, i just want A world

DeletedUser

As stated in my opening comments, the vote will decide the settings. If Revolt speed 3 wins the vote, those will be the settings. The only way this won't be is if I have to modify them to match the business needs, which is unlikely.

I must say- wouldn't it be smarter to look at the polls overall? as in check if conquest or revolt was favored over another by comparing ALL conquest & revolt world's votes as well as speed/unit speed & decide from there?

Im sure somebody voting for a speed 2 Conquest world wouldn't mind taking a speed 3 conquest world over a speed 3 Revolt world. I think that if we do it that way you can create the most popular settings overall.

As is if you combine speed 3 high & low alliance in revolt & conquest they equal out to be the same & adding together all of the other votes for conquest+ revolt worlds conquest overwhelms revolt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes however isn't it more likely that somebody voting for conquest speed 2 would vote for conquest speed 3 if they had to over revolt?

I am just saying that is the smartest way to do it

Revolt & Conquest are the main settings for these worlds- I think that if it came down to it those who traditionally play conquest worlds wouldn't mind up'ing the speed just to make it a conquest world (same with revolt)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't know don't care, but that's the way it's done.. It's like me saying 'oh you wanted a speed 1 so you can have a life? Oh well we've decided to go release a speed 3 because we decided your vote could is a speed 3 opposed to speed 2.'

Voting system is fine, I'm rooting for a speed 3 revolt and it looks like it's going my way. Before when conquest wasn't you didn't hear anyone else moaning.

DeletedUser

There was another thread were it was decided that this was the best way to do it.
Perhaps different options for the various settings would have been better but meh.

Too late now! haha

DeletedUser

Well I guess it is up to Inno- to decide if they are going to read the polls the proper way or the easy way.

DeletedUser

Well, we were asked-
How do you want the poll to be done?
Loads of people posted, it was decided.

They did it how we wanted and now we complain when the vote isn't going our way?
I voted speed 2, it isn't going to happen. So what? A speed 2 world will be released after this one probably (given that we have had 2 slow ones, then a fast one).

DeletedUser

I am not complaining- im just stating that its the best way to read the poll & put my opinion out there like everyone else.

DeletedUser

All I can hope is that the world won't be revolt because then a new world I can play will be out. Revolt...just...ugh. :/ Takes the fun out of the game... but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try another revolt world. I still say it is a bad system compared to conquest...thats just my opinion.

DeletedUser

All I can hope is that the world won't be revolt because then a new world I can play will be out. Revolt...just...ugh. :/ Takes the fun out of the game... but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try another revolt world. I still say it is a bad system compared to conquest...thats just my opinion.

I agree with your opinion.