New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Why not join Calydon then? Its fairly new and has very similar settings to that of PI. Would say it is a very suitable replacement world. Speed is a tiny bit higher and calydon is no morale where PI is morale. No morale is better anyway though. So not really sure what you mean waiting for replacement world, one was released around 3 months ago.

I agree that world was very close to PI but we were still very much in the WW fight in PI when it opened. It's to much to care for 50 plus cities while in the midst of a heated WW battle. As I am sure you know :)

DeletedUser

Why not join it now? 3 months really is not that long for a server to of been out and with speed 3 you can catch up fairly quickly?

DeletedUser

I agree with bend, calydon is still perfectly fine. It is this world hopping mentalitythat is killing grepo.

DeletedUser

Why isnt there an option for speed 4, unit speed 4? Or even speed 3, unit speed 4? Thats the only new world i would have wanted, and have been dissapointed over every time a new one is declared. I get that its a slow game for regular pop-ins and all, but i think many would appreciate at least one world where things move along a little quicker, within the games frames of course.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
i went for speed 2 unit speed 4 sometimes fast worlds you have to be on all the time and its over sometimes before you know it, this game does take a lot out of your life and should mainly be for past time, love the game, but i still think it would be interesting if their was a speed 5 world or something like it.

DeletedUser

it is awesome that we are finally getting to decide the world settings
;)

DeletedUser

Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Conquest, High Alliance Limit or at the very least Speed 3, Unit speed 3, Conquest, Low Alliance Limit

DeletedUser24285

One thing that puzzles me - why would anyone with experience choose revolt. Conquest, with the possibility of sniping (revolt only really allows for "just in time stacking") and having to defend a conquest, is surely much more skillfull. What is the appeal of Revolt (am I missing something)?

DeletedUser24356

it is awesome that we are finally getting to decide the world settings
;)
ehh for someone who has been around for maybe a month what are u asking for :? this is the first time in a while if not ever we get to vote for world setting

DeletedUser27700

One thing that puzzles me - why would anyone with experience choose revolt. Conquest, with the possibility of sniping (revolt only really allows for "just in time stacking") and having to defend a conquest, is surely much more skillfull. What is the appeal of Revolt (am I missing something)?

Then why do you play 2 Revolt worlds :p

Revolt requires a different set of skills, but it does take skill, and strength. There is the stacking part most people don't like, but if you are outnumbered it becomes just as much of a sniping game.

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to go through 16 pages, has the question about morale been asked? Even if they were good settings I would be put off my morale being active.

DeletedUser27700

Hello guys,

Above you can see a poll with the options which will be available for the next world. I apologise in advance if your personal favourites are not available.

You have only one vote, please use it wisely and vote from the options above. You are welcome to discuss the settings below. As I said in my initial communication, these settings are not guaranteed, I will do my best.

Settings Already Decided:
Morale: INACTIVE
Beginners Protection: 5 DAYS

Low Alliance limit will be below 80, high will be above 80.

The poll is set to expire in 14 days. In the event the next world comes too soon, I will release a generic world, and use these settings on the next one.

This should be interesting :)

Thanks
Richard

All you have to read is the OP :p

DeletedUser

Seeing as how more votes for revolt...the world isn't even worth bothering starting an account on then. :(

As conquer systems go...revolt has no...challenge to it.

DeletedUser

Make it a week day affair. :)

Simple and fast and aggressive. One week to get everyone around you form an alliance get to work on securing island and jolt it out.

Speed 3 revolt Low alliance.

DeletedUser

I only wished you hadn't done away with morale! Was personally never a fan of it until I tried to get established in a world without it and it's a killer! Too many bullies taking the only city off new starters before they get to cs level is a bummer. IMO of course :p