Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

Oh I don't sleep at night no amount of google image searching could possibly allow me to snooze when my internet reputation is hanging in the balance. I mean, if I were to get publicly ridiculed on here I would probably end it all. Someone pass the stanley knife...I'm going to do it, unless of course someone who *can* see this as a PnP thread...with two sides going at each other for the entertainment value would like to drag this back on topic.

(Oh, and just in case you didn't spot it, that was sarcasm...I know you are deficient in spotting such things)

*snip*...As for your own personal contempt for me it's irrelevant...*snip*

Contempt? I barely know who you are...I know we are apparently on the same side however, but meh!

DeletedUser

Oh I don't sleep at night no amount of google image searching could possibly allow me to snooze when my internet reputation is hanging in the balance. I mean, if I were to get publicly ridiculed on here I would probably end it all. Someone pass the stanley knife...I'm going to do it, unless of course someone who *can* see this as a PnP thread...with two sides going at each other for the entertainment value would like to drag this back on topic.

(Oh, and just in case you didn't spot it, that was sarcasm...I know you are deficient in spotting such things)

I understand that you intent was to convey sarcasm, but I believe that to be a fairly accurate representation of the truth. (The portion I don't believe is your method of choice - Stanley Knife is a terrible option.)

Contempt? I barely know who you are...I know we are apparently on the same side however, but meh!

I'm nobody, the contempt I reference is not for me specifically, but for what I represent. As for us being on the same side, I no longer play with Smash Bro's my motivation towards posting on this thread was complex and changing.

Constant Motivation : Forum Troll
Initial Motivation :
a) I didn't like FortyFours or Daniejam's tone, I thought to show them the error of their ways.
b) Smash Bro's is my old alliance.
Current Motivation :
a) I still don't like FortyFours tone, and he still probably hasn't finished the imaginary essay he was writing. And why does he now suddenly have so much free time?
b) By effectively replacing Zaeron as the front man for the public relations, I believe you've done them a disservice and by extension Smash Bro's all of the arguments against your coalition are primarily backed by the failings of your own alliance.

DeletedUser

I'm not even sure what PnP means, but I'd probably quantify the early stages of a thread with it.

P&P Means Politics and Propaganda. Basically exactly what this thread is about. 2 sides facing off trying to win over the masses in order to eliminate the other side as they see a threat that needs to be eliminated.\

The way I see it if you have something constructive to add feel free to do so, but do not come into the thread and take it off topic because of a lack of understanding of what the thread is for.

Oh and to get back on topic, Have fun rim a Hun!

DeletedUser

It's always good when the guy that don't like your tone manages to make everyone dislike his tone just as much. I still don't have free time Jayaris, I'm making my wife mad as we speak by typing this. It's ok, she still loves me.

LOL @ Mythro's slogan. I'll have to put the propaganda department on an anti-black slogan asap! oh wait i can't, Jayaris might call me a racist if I had an anti-black slogan. That's just not fair!

For whoever that was that found my posts hard to read without paragraph breaks. This is just for you. See, I really AM a people person.

DeletedUser

It's always good when the guy that don't like your tone manages to make everyone dislike his tone just as much.

I could not agree more, I guess we do have something in common after all!(pop)

LOL @ Mythro's slogan. I'll have to put the propaganda department on an anti-black slogan asap! oh wait i can't, Jayaris might call me a racist if I had an anti-black slogan. That's just not fair!

By all means Feel free to make one, I just thought mine had a nice ring to it, so it will stick hopefully lol.

DeletedUser

*Cough* *Splutter*

Black have NEVER kicked a player who is under attack

Black have NEVER kicked someone who is about to be rimmed

THOR
Old alliance New alliance Time of change............. Account points
Black........ None ......... 19th April 2010 - 17:10:56.. 2,484

Town ... Points ... Old Owner.. New Owner.. Old Alliance.. New Alliance....... Date
Marmaris.. 2,476.. THOR ..... Fibonacci......... None... The Huns.. 2010-04-20 18:21:35

Oh i don´t know. Cutting it a bit fine.

I heard he had democracy researched.....

EDIT:
Have fun rim a Hun!

Nice catchphrase :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THOR
Old alliance New alliance Time of change............. Account points
Black........ None ......... 19th April 2010 - 17:10:56.. 2,484

Town ... Points ... Old Owner.. New Owner.. Old Alliance.. New Alliance....... Date
Marmaris.. 2,476.. THOR ..... Fibonacci......... None... The Huns.. 2010-04-20 18:21:35

Oh i don´t know. Cutting it a bit fine.

I heard he had democracy researched.....

EDIT:

Nice catchphrase :)

impressive that someone out in the middle of nowhere hears something like that....he hadnt opened ***PLEASE READ*** mails for 2 weeks. thats being actually a little too lenient in my opinion

good thing i'm just an antagonist and not an officer.

really, i have to agree with remorce as he had stated earlier...

aside from the token spam from aicy and the odd comments from the peanut gallery(meaning the guys with mouths that are 60+ hours away from the skirmish), this is actually a fairly fun read.

and on another note, in my opinion the huns are a threat because of there strong players having the masses behind them.

even if they were an alliance the size of black or smash, i think they would be a strong force because their top dawgs are solid

Aicy

Strategos
aside from the token spam from aicy

I hardly spammed, and don't respect you calling me a spammer(Obviously ;)). I believe I made a valid point, yet so far no one in either side have actually addressed that point saying why the other alliances should join them or whatever.

It's sad due to my post count people like you are just tagging me as a spammer, before rep was removed and I had max rep (It's true) I had never been accused of being a spammer. Even though back then I was the number one poster just like now.

Nowadays even spammers themselves (I won't mention names) who get 400 posts in a week are calling me a spammer regardless of what posts of mine they have read.

Sorry for spamming this thread with me complaining I'm not a spammer. ;)
It's hardly on topic, but I have the right to defend myself.

DeletedUser

impressive

that someone out in the middle of nowhere hears something like that

I didn´t hear anything. It is all on stats and i mentioned it a few days back in this thread (top of post 8):

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=5005

thats being actually a little too lenient in my opinion

Very, but also very convenient timing too....

aside from the token spam from aicy

He sometimes makes a good point :Smile:

and the odd comments from the peanut gallery (meaning the guys with mouths that are 60+ hours away from the skirmish)

Thats the problem with the mindset of your alliance. Just because we started later and don´t know how to play the game it doesn´t mean we are useless and don´t have potential. You just disregard most of us due to that. That is a big difference between yourselfs and Smash Bros.

While everybody says it is harder in the core it all comes down to activity. If you are active you have greater opportunity there, bigger farms, bigger polis´ to take, More BP so more Polis and you don´t have to deal with players from the core with full techs sending their ships at little players and bolting us by Zeus! with their plethora of favour. And with a bunch of alliance mates it can´t really be that hard.... I would rather be there to be honest.

this is actually a fairly fun read.

It is

and on another note, in my opinion the huns are a threat because of there strong players having the masses behind them.

even if they were an alliance the size of black or smash, i think they would be a strong force because their top dawgs are solid

I agree.
All these peanuts make up a fair mass.....

DeletedUser

while i will agree it may have been "too convienient" for some to believe...

i can say in all honesty that we have not heard from THOR in forum or mail for quite some time. and when sending mail to players that can give nearby and quick support, in a time of war it is neccessary to at the very least open your mail.

and as far as lumping black and smash together making all seem like a bunch of snobs with their noses turned at the rest is no different than me stating that some of the "observers from the outskirts" are talking for no reason.

that wasn't solely directed at you Eucilydus, i guess the "put up or shut up" quote still annoyed me. you have at least thrown some facts and proof of some of your claims

and to aicy...no worries if you don't respect me. i have big shopulders i can take it.
it was more an observation that while you do seem to post some meaningful posts, a great deal seem to just turn into a conversation that you can easily have on skype or pming the other person rather than upping you post count

DeletedUser

it is neccessary to at the very least open your mail.

Would be nice if they answered them too :p

and as far as lumping black and smash together making all seem like a bunch of snobs with their noses turned at the rest

There are a lot of nice helpful players in both which i have had the pleasure of meeting it is just that....

some of the "observers from the outskirts" are talking for no reason.

..it is good to have a third point of view from the outside which favours neither. It may be only a month or 2 after all before the more ´insignificant´ just now are able to join in.

that wasn't solely directed at you Eucilydus,

I know, there are lots more of us :Smile:

DeletedUser

i would never refer to anyone as insignificant. out of the line of fire is a better way to put it.

and i 100% agree, this may well run for some time, at such a time when the players that started a week or a month later(whatever the cases may be) are also going to be a threat and quite possibly be able to swoop in and claim a fair amount of weakened cities.

i am on beta server also, and am part of the Molon Labe alliance where we have a good hold on o63 and have many players that are moving inwards.

well hopefully still are moving inwards.... we are also in a similar situation there, where it is 1000 vs 190 lol.

and since i brought up AoA, i give the huns credit so far having the masses they have not resorted to mass bolting thus far. last city i took from AoA i was bolted 5 times in my other 4 cities

DeletedUser

P&P Means Politics and Propaganda. Basically exactly what this thread is about. 2 sides facing off trying to win over the masses in order to eliminate the other side as they see a threat that needs to be eliminated.

I knew what the acronym stood for, I just believe that everyone has different understandings of what is and what isn't a PnP thread. Which is why I don't bother to argue definitions..

It's always good when the guy that don't like your tone manages to make everyone dislike his tone just as much. I still don't have free time Jayaris, I'm making my wife mad as we speak by typing this. It's ok, she still loves me.

My tone is chosen intentionally, I believe by writing like this it will force people like yourself to keep replying to my messages indefinitely, until of course I get bored (Which will probably be soon.)

It depends primarily on the wording, and how clear you made it you were referencing a guild.

For whoever that was that found my posts hard to read without paragraph breaks. This is just for you. See, I really AM a people person.

It's improvements like this that give me hope that perhaps you can be saved.

As for the validity of continuing the PnP, you either need to increase the quality of your posts and the validity of your arguments in respect to making a coalition for or against The Huns. Because after reading all these pages I don't think anyone is going to make a decision based on "Yo Momma" jokes (Which is what you'll probably resort to posting next.)

DeletedUser

Yo Momma is so ugly, even the Huns wouldn't conquer her poleis!
PWNZ!

:p

DeletedUser

Oh yes Dak is back.

read through this thread again. I think Amon ra actually asked Leggy "how did you become a MOD" (If it wasn't you amon ra I apoligize). Seriously all I can say is get a grip. Leggy is the best MOD there is. You seriously need to go on gamma and check out his guides, there simply epic. (you the man leggy!)

*Back on Topic*

Smash bros and Black thought they could walk onto the server and be kings. Turns out they couldn't. I thought they would. but however we had competition in the form of the huns. I am enjoying it. I have a NAP with the ONLY Hun to conquer 2 smash bros cities. And he's very reasonable. We were set on working together before this war happened. Im sure asguard will tell you. There was never thought of war on both sides. But it ultimately was the outcome. Now im in a pridicament. There are about 7 huns on an Island I was set to conquer on. Everywhere I look there are huns. Now the reason to my post.

Why should you support the huns
There Bigger, for the most part organized and are strong (definitely not stronger than the opposition). however, they have there target's. There are about 100 players against 400 in this war. How many targets will the huns want to eat? A lot. and you will be one of them.

Why you should support Smash + Black
Were smaller, more organized and if we go by player per player are much stronger. You can look at grepostats. Smash Bros (40 - 50 members?) have conquered more hun towns than the huns (250+ members?) have conquered Smash bros.

Does that not say something? Does that not show who is actually the better alliance? You choose for yourself. I am not here to tell you, just to make you think.

Honestly. Both sides will attack you. We need target's and your easier than the huns/Black/Smash. But. Once this fight ends. You seriously havn't got a chance. If the huns disbanded tommorow Black and SB would attack you. If SB and Black disbanded. The sunny monster's pets will attack you. it's that simple. But do nothing. And we will attack you now! Ally yourself to one side. Though I know who will win. As iv'e seen with the conquer attacks on us. it takes 30 huns to stack 200 birimes. About 2 Smash bros could do that between them. they have some quality and a bunch of noobs. Smash and Black are quality all the way through. I get 30 messages a day asking for alliances/NAP's. If we want an ally. And we choose you (Or rather I choose you) then you will be expected to stand your ground. If the huns ally with you. It means that they won't attack for now.

Trust in the small band of warriors, have you ever seen a movie where they don't win!

- Dak
- Smash bros Diplomat

DeletedUser3994

haha no Dakkar it wasnt me i really dont care who the mods are as they dont mod servers they play. But i did get told off earlier by legionreturns for not spending the 10 secs to look at the posters name b4 replying to them.

Edit: ok so i went thru Grepostats and The Huns vs Smash Bros

The Huns 3 cities lost 12036 points total
Smash Bros 3 cities lost 12970 points total (including leader)

If ur gonna quote Grepostats quote it right plz

DeletedUser3288

Oh yes Dak is back.

read through this thread again. I think Amon ra actually asked Leggy "how did you become a MOD" (If it wasn't you amon ra I apoligize). Seriously all I can say is get a grip. Leggy is the best MOD there is. You seriously need to go on gamma and check out his guides, there simply epic. (you the man leggy!)

*Back on Topic*

Smash bros and Black thought they could walk onto the server and be kings. Turns out they couldn't. I thought they would. but however we had competition in the form of the huns. I am enjoying it. I have a NAP with the ONLY Hun to conquer 2 smash bros cities. And he's very reasonable. We were set on working together before this war happened. Im sure asguard will tell you. There was never thought of war on both sides. But it ultimately was the outcome. Now im in a pridicament. There are about 7 huns on an Island I was set to conquer on. Everywhere I look there are huns. Now the reason to my post.

Why should you support the huns
There Bigger, for the most part organized and are strong (definitely not stronger than the opposition). however, they have there target's. There are about 100 players against 400 in this war. How many targets will the huns want to eat? A lot. and you will be one of them.

Why you should support Smash + Black
Were smaller, more organized and if we go by player per player are much stronger. You can look at grepostats. Smash Bros (40 - 50 members?) have conquered more hun towns than the huns (250+ members?) have conquered Smash bros.

Does that not say something? Does that not show who is actually the better alliance? You choose for yourself. I am not here to tell you, just to make you think.

Honestly. Both sides will attack you. We need target's and your easier than the huns/Black/Smash. But. Once this fight ends. You seriously havn't got a chance. If the huns disbanded tommorow Black and SB would attack you. If SB and Black disbanded. The sunny monster's pets will attack you. it's that simple. But do nothing. And we will attack you now! Ally yourself to one side. Though I know who will win. As iv'e seen with the conquer attacks on us. it takes 30 huns to stack 200 birimes. About 2 Smash bros could do that between them. they have some quality and a bunch of noobs. Smash and Black are quality all the way through. I get 30 messages a day asking for alliances/NAP's. If we want an ally. And we choose you (Or rather I choose you) then you will be expected to stand your ground. If the huns ally with you. It means that they won't attack for now.

Trust in the small band of warriors, have you ever seen a movie where they don't win!

- Dak
- Smash bros Diplomat

we took 3 of your active cities (thanks for malingos by the way it will make a nice addition to my cities) while you took 2 of our actives.

3 if you count lady acia's city but she was inactive.

between 5 of our biggest members we probs have more biremes than your entire alliance. I know this as we have spy reports from 90% of them.

I have pictures of your alliance trying to stop conquors and people are sending un protected transports against 100's of biremes and your trying to scare them with saying smash bros are better / smarter?

I thought you had to be smart to be a diplomat? You should be the Smash Bro's politician cause all you do is spout crap

DeletedUser

it takes 30 huns to stack 200 birimes. About 2 Smash bros could do that between them. they have some quality and a bunch of noobs. Smash and Black are quality all the way through.

...and with ignorance and arrogance the war was lost.....they were never heard from again.... :Unhappy:

DeletedUser3288

...and with ignorance and arrogance the war was lost.....they were never heard from again.... :Unhappy:

I can stack more than 200 biremes on my own :)

i would have to find something to do with the other 3 cities worth though :(

DeletedUser

and adding to what Amon Ra said, speak for yourself Dakkar. dont be lumping us into your initial ego trip when the server began

i believe it was smash you was bad mouthing the huns and all mras at the beginning of the server. and i dont recall anyone in black saying anything in that regard

o wait....i forgot, this is the first thread that black members have actually posted on anything regarding the server

and just because it bugs the heck outta me i have to ask...i know i dont use punctuation very much myself, but there should be theyre as in they are, not where? over there