Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

Whoa, had to go inactive for 3 days and missed about 100 posts =/

To the guy that said "Smash Bros and Black are going to fail"...

I pity your feeble beliefs :p

Aicy

Strategos
I was bored so came up with a few. :)

Attack Black or Smash and be gone in a flash!
Kill the Huns, they can’t come up with puns!
The Huns are simply no fun!
Conquering a hun? Smash and Black have conquered a ton!
If you want awesome join Smash and Black, that’s something The Huns lack!
Want a little Hunny Snack? Join Smash and Black!
Are the huns biting your toes? Join Black and Smash Bros!
Are the Huns stink annoying your nose? Join Black and Smash Bros!
Are the Huns your foes? Join Black and Smash Bros!
Join Black and Smash to be rolling in the cash!

Have some fun and rim a Hun! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was bored so came up with a few. :)

Attack Black or Smash and be gone in a flash!
Kill the Huns, they can’t come up with puns!
The Huns are simply no fun!
Conquering a hun? Smash and Black have conquered a ton!
If you want awesome join Smash and Black, that’s something The Huns lack!
Want a little Hunny Snack? Join Smash and Black!
Are the huns biting your toes? Join Black and Smash Bros!
Are the Huns stink annoying your nose? Join Black and Smash Bros!
Are the Huns your foes? Join Black and Smash Bros!
Join Black and Smash to be rolling in the cash!

Have some fun and rim a Hun! :D

lol some nice ones

DeletedUser

wow, after reading that it almost makes me want to crossover

DeletedUser3288

i know what you mean andy!

you go to the hospital to have your knee reconstructed and come back to all this spam!

DeletedUser5496

No one fear this guy. If he thinks Sara Palin is smart it isn't too hard to figure out how smart he is.

Erm... Shydrow did you take a reading comprehension class :O? I bet not.. Anyhow, I simple stated the facts making Sarah Palin look like joke even more then you made yourself look like replying to my post... I bet you're one of those Tea-Party members : )
Hey! I wasn't trying say anything about high school! Dude High School is um, Cool, dawg. ; D
Also to this guy with a bad Avatar who said I wasn't on topic... I was talking about politics and propaganda and if I ain't mistaking this is what the thread is about.
Rawr!
Vyl

DeletedUser

Seen as stats is not working anyone want to give an update on how this war is going?

To be honest i believe it would have been better for Black to stay... well just Black and ignore The Huns. All it has done is give them a purpose and bonded them more.
Nothing The Huns would have liked better, ignored they may just break themselves apart...

DeletedUser

Seen as stats is not working anyone want to give an update on how this war is going?

To be honest i believe it would have been better for Black to stay... well just Black and ignore The Huns. All it has done is give them a purpose and bonded them more.
Nothing The Huns would have liked better, ignored they may just break themselves apart...

doubt that since there a alliance disguised as an MRA as one of the others said

DeletedUser

All it has done is give them a purpose and bonded them more.

Sorry mate, but you are wrong. 1) We already had a purpose, one much greater then Black 2) Our purpose is our bond and it has the strength of steel. 3) I absolutely promise that The Huns will not break ourselves apart. The Huns are here to stay!

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, but you are wrong. 1) We already had a purpose, one much greater then Black 2) Our purpose is our bond and it has the strength of steel. 3) I absolutely promise that The Huns will not break ourselves apart. The Huns are here to stay!

untill someone kills them and takes there place anyways

DeletedUser

So what is the news... I notice that many of the Black players are no longer in an alliance and yet alot of these have not been rimmed.

This is the most confusing spectator sport ever :p

DeletedUser

So what is the news... I notice that many of the Black players are no longer in an alliance and yet alot of these have not been rimmed.

This is the most confusing spectator sport ever :p

I do so agree is there any battle results to show us whats going on. This war is epic and needs pics to enthrall us :)

DeletedUser

That and let us bench sitters decide who we really want to be allied with, or whether or not to be neutral.

Until then I'm Just going to absorb some smaller new 'elite' alliances on the rim so when we finaly get out there my alliance will have a shot lol :p

DeletedUser

doubt that since there a alliance disguised as an MRA as one of the others said

Is that their excuse now?
I have said in many posts that they do not have MRA traits. Just because you invite a few more players than allaince A doesn´t mean you are an MRA. It means they are nice enough to train others up.

1) I know
2) I know
3) Nice to know.
It isn´t me who underestimates you or was wrong :)

if anyone tries conquor the huns we set the alliance gay on them (dingy) and he dry humps them to death.

Nice. I was in a Happy Alliance once. We were on top at the time.

Stats is back up just now at least.
The Huns and DoA are not only conquering several times more each week as well as lengthening leads in all tables but also winning in the conquers against Black and Smash Bros some conveniently leaving (or kicked?) before they lost the village and others jumping ship. Not a pretty sight.

DeletedUser

A good number of Black players quit over the 1.12 update...not really sure whats happening now lol

DeletedUser

Thats the mistake many have made.

Ya well seeing as how your winning it seems like it is. I bet on the wrong horse which is fine cause im on the rim and please don't come out here and kill me :(

Did you order hardguy1097 to bolt me?