Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser3288

30160603.png

edit - on noticing that i put the number i have in my harbour

i better recall some :(

edit - fyi my colony ship isnt really out thats a game error o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Trust me when I say that you will never be in a position to judge the intelligence of others.

I would have thought you guys would be doing a lot better in the war if you have a psychic in the alliance.

DeletedUser

I have pictures of your alliance trying to stop conquors and people are sending un protected transports against 100's of biremes

Well I have the same for you ;)

I have you sending undefended transports, biremes at my siege AND even support :Smile:

Not you personally, your alliance

DeletedUser3288

Well I have the same for you ;)

I have you sending undefended transports, biremes at my siege AND even support :Smile:

Not you personally, your alliance

I wasnt pointing at you by the way.

Your 1 of the few people in your alliance i think are a decent player.

Every conquest you always send help for your alliance. Not many people do the same, when we conquested Malingo only 5 of the attacks were from smash, Legions Of hell sent more.

DeletedUser

I wasnt pointing at you by the way.

Your 1 of the few people in your alliance i think are a decent player.

Every conquest you always send help for your alliance. Not many people do the same, when we conquested Malingo only 5 of the attacks were from smash, Legions Of hell sent more.

wait. So you don't think I am a decent player? that's a shame. I am quite sure most if not all of my alliance and most of Black's would disagree with you. (rat kinda doesn't like me though).

Sorry about my "punctuation". English is not my first language so I have a decent excuse as to why it's not up to grade A English standards.

Ok. My alliance get's 30 to 40 support's arriving at every conquest attempt on us. Seriously. 3 cities each and we have 1/5 of your members? You seriously need to realise that your "conquer" was handed to you. You conquered 40 hours or so away. That's just ridiculous until much later in the game when you have no more target's because your in a safe area, and even then it's debatable. So your conquer was a bit out of place in my opinion.

Can I ask, why you have 270 birimes with 40 transports? You can't even fill the transports with troops and farm at the same time. With 5 cities you should have specialized already.

The best player in your alliance has to be Evans. His idea to build LS navies asap was flawless. And stoped a few of our conquer attempts I think. You have a few good players. But there are no "great" players on all of Delta.

DeletedUser3288

wait. So you don't think I am a decent player? that's a shame. I am quite sure most if not all of my alliance and most of Black's would disagree with you. (rat kinda doesn't like me though).

Sorry about my "punctuation". English is not my first language so I have a decent excuse as to why it's not up to grade A English standards.

Ok. My alliance get's 30 to 40 support's arriving at every conquest attempt on us. Seriously. 3 cities each and we have 1/5 of your members? You seriously need to realise that your "conquer" was handed to you. You conquered 40 hours or so away. That's just ridiculous until much later in the game when you have no more target's because your in a safe area, and even then it's debatable. So your conquer was a bit out of place in my opinion.

Can I ask, why you have 270 birimes with 40 transports? You can't even fill the transports with troops and farm at the same time. With 5 cities you should have specialized already.

The best player in your alliance has to be Evans. His idea to build LS navies asap was flawless. And stoped a few of our conquer attempts I think. You have a few good players. But there are no "great" players on all of Delta.

left overs from a suicide mission to clear space, i need to dispose of them for more biremes tho.

why are you fishing for compliments about being a good player, if im 100% honest i had no idea who you were.

also the reason i traveled 38 hours is to help out my alliance..... I was no good 12 hour transport ride away from nearest battle.

edit -

where did that come from? i said nothing about it?

DeletedUser

well i had no idea as this is my 1st server :)

Grats Dakkar.

I prefer to keep rank out of things, you never mentioned it so I never did :)

that's mainly why I am doing fairly average over here. Need more time on Gamma. But however.

You never heard of me! Dak? seriously! Have you been on the externals! lol. I post mostly in the gamma part. But the alliance wanted me to post here.

And the punctuation was addressed to ratatatpat (Or whatever his name is) not you my friend :)

*Back on topic*

Smash bros and Huns both rock. Pick a side because whoever wins this war is going to kick you around delta anyway :p

DeletedUser

Black and Smash bros are gonna fail miserably.

great first post. and thanks for the input from O37

and dakkar, like or dislike has absolutely nothing to do with it. i told you before, i simply disagree with the fact that you sat idle and watched not one but 2 of your alliance mates being conquered by your personal ally.

lets just say you and i have conflicting views and leave it at that.

and the correcting your english comes from working for 7 years with frenchmen trying to learn english. even if they got annoyed, the only way they will know if it is right or the wrong way is if someone tells them...

DeletedUser

great first post. and thanks for the input from O37

and dakkar, like or dislike has absolutely nothing to do with it. i told you before, i simply disagree with the fact that you sat idle and watched not one but 2 of your alliance mates being conquered by your personal ally.

lets just say you and i have conflicting views and leave it at that.

That might be because There was 300 birimes at each of the conquers and attacking his main polis would be breaking my word and achieve nothing. As they still would have been conquered. What you mean by conflicting views is that you would just randomly attack? Breaking your word and achieving nothing? Yes I would have a completely different view.

and the correcting your english comes from working for 7 years with frenchmen trying to learn english. even if they got annoyed, the only way they will know if it is right or the wrong way is if someone tells them...

That's great, though I am not French and do not need training. I was just telling you why my skills are not 100%

replies in black (quite fitting for you rat :p)

DeletedUser

30160603.png

edit - on noticing that i put the number i have in my harbour

i better recall some :(

edit - fyi my colony ship isnt really out thats a game error o_O

242 biremes: ~1900 pop. 39 transports: ~270 pop.

Maximum pop value of a polis: 3500.

9,600 point polis, I'll be really generous... 1,000 pop.

That's 3,170 pop used on biremes and transports plus the city. Odd that you use 39 transports for 330 fs worth of ground troops (mind, this is the maximum POSSIBLE amount you could have and I've been very generous with how much pop big cities use.)

tldr: Nice photoshop. Loser. <3
Z

P.S. OH! WAIT! The CS. I forgot. You only have 160 pop worth of ground troops in that city!

LOL.

One also wonders how you get the CS somewhere. You know, without Light Ships. I guess the light ships must come from one of your "other three cities" - but then, your post sort of implied that those, too, were full of biremes to the point of absurd stupidity.

DeletedUser5496

This whole thread is like High School all over again. Lets start bunch of rumors and talk bunch crap since most of grown people have nothing else to do. Also about propaganda, don't we have enough of that in "Real Life" to carry it into a game as well?
Jumping to a different subject quick. I don't know if anyone else knows much about this but in US Sarah Palin was running for a vice president after being caught reading notes of her hand while giving a speech on national television . Now, now, I am surprised she didn't run for the president. Anyhow, if you want more propaganda turn on the TV.
Feel free to scream and shout.
Oh, here's some catchy phrases I came up with:
Team up with Black to be attacked
-pretty lame I know
Here's the one I like:
Join up with Smash and Black to be conquered by ratatatPat.

Vyl

DeletedUser

This whole thread is like High School all over again. Lets start bunch of rumors and talk bunch crap since most of grown people have nothing else to do. Also about propaganda, don't we have enough of that in "Real Life" to carry it into a game as well?
Jumping to a different subject quick. I don't know if anyone else knows much about this but in US Sarah Palin was running for a vice president after being caught reading notes of her hand while giving a speech on national television . Now, now, I am surprised she didn't run for the president. Anyhow, if you want more propaganda turn on the TV.
-pretty lame I know
Here's the one I like:

Vyl

The purpose of this thread is to cause rumors and propaganda, nobody is forcing you to read it so keep it on topic or stay out of it.:pro:

Have some Fun and Rim A Hun!

DeletedUser

-pretty lame I know
Here's the one I like:

Vyl

You must remember that there is a reason for PnP. You don't have to read PnP's so if you don't like them why did you read and post? You seem a bit hypocritical to me.

And not all of us are out of what you call high school ;)

DeletedUser

-pretty lame I know
Here's the one I like:

Vyl

No one fear this guy. If he thinks Sara Palin is smart it isn't too hard to figure out how smart he is.

Anyways i'm more for the Smash and Black they seem like they know what there doing more then the so called Huns who are what i would like to call "ruiners of games" cause if your not with them you against them from what i read so far. Also there members say more stupid stuff then Black and Smash.

DeletedUser

No one fear this guy. If he thinks Sara Palin is smart it isn't too hard to figure out how smart he is.

Anyways i'm more for the Smash and Black they seem like they know what there doing more then the so called Huns who are what i would like to call "ruiners of games" cause if your not with them you against them from what i read so far. Also there members say more stupid stuff then Black and Smash.

I hate to be a drag, but you're doing exactly what they want you to.
(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)