Venom vs Stalingrad

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

GrepPoster_zpsecaca258.jpg

very perceptive as usual farg and on the money :)

DeletedUser

did crixus actually get rimmed he seems to have a city in O54, which (I may be wrong) is a core ocean.

DeletedUser5061

did crixus actually get rimmed he seems to have a city in O54, which (I may be wrong) is a core ocean.

yeah, he actually managed to take a teammates city to survive so i guess it worked out quite well for him in the end, we had our fun that's all that matters, am sure knowing his cs was gonna land before ours did on him made the whole experience quite fun for him ;) hey if people wanna run away from us to survive let them, their are plenty of good players who are gearing up to fight us we will fight them.

As for nodcrush, he started on the rim coz he was too scared to start in the core as he knew running his mouth and trolling was gonna put him there anyways. I always ignore people on the rim, as it doesn't feel like banter, if someone is not beefing with me in-game than there is no reason for them to be beefing with me on the forums unless its something personal, that is something i have no interest taking part in. Its just sad really and being associated with it will make me look sad as well :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

yeah, he actually managed to take a teammates city to survive so i guess it worked out quite well for him in the end, we had our fun that's all that matters, am sure knowing his cs was gonna land before ours did on him made the whole experience quite fun for him ;) hey if people wanna run away from us to survive let them, their are plenty of good players who are gearing up to fight us we will fight them.

As for nodcrush, he started on the rim coz he was too scared to start in the core as he knew running his mouth and trolling was gonna put him there anyways. I always ignore people on the rim, as it doesn't feel like banter, if someone is not beefing with me in-game than there is no reason for them to be beefing with me on the forums unless its something personal, that is something i have no interest taking part in. Its just sad really and being associated with it will make me look sad as well :/

I started on the rim because I came back to the game and decided to join late. Maybe you should check those facts ;) as for being afraid of V2 come on down here and try to prove yourself right Dai i'd more than love to have a match against someone with your reputation .^.^ As for running my mouth there's a phrase for that...Something about pot kettle and black. Practice what you preach bud or don't try to look like you're taking a high road for it. ;)

As for Farg that was pretty funny! haha :D I guess some other people are just as obsessed as I am though maybe i'll start a support group in rimsville for that. We will over come this problem my friends. :p

I agree with Nod, in all honesty. I've always respected alliances/tribes that have done well and yet remained humble - they have played the game in a committed manner, but still realise that it is just a game. There's always room for improvement and the moment you shut out outsider criticism is the moment you hit your self-created ceiling.

Thanks for the support Pushty...I guess the general view outside of V2 seems to be that V2 is rather arrogant. But hey Dark does have a point. Its their alliance and if that's how they want to be no amount of outside criticism is going to change that. As sad as it is that humility doesn't exist we'll all just have to accept facts.

DeletedUser

I will rim him too if I were Venom. Who wouldn't? But....

I agree with Nod, in all honesty. I've always respected alliances/tribes that have done well and yet remained humble - they have played the game in a committed manner, but still realise that it is just a game. There's always room for improvement and the moment you shut out outsider criticism is the moment you hit your self-created ceiling.

I agree completely.

It's funny how a guy who recruited the majority of strong players who uses gold contempt other alliances who:
1) Did not create a super-premade
2) Did not have the luxury of using as much gold
3) Had to join late due to certain reason

I use gold too, and no, I'm not saying Venom is only good because of gold. Gold provide lots of advantage but it's not everything. Everyone had enough debate on that in Paros forum, or Grepolis forum as a whole, so we do not need that here anymore. We need big spenders to keep grepo going, but we also need the small spenders, or people who don't spend at all, to help keep grepo going since they make up majority of the community.

Many alliances are unable to compete because they are just not competent. However, there are also few who fail to survive in the core simply because they don't spend enough. Big gold spenders are conquest ready as soon as BP ends, while the rest can only reach around 3k if they are extremely active or good at building early, then wait to get eaten up by the big gold spenders because their cities are really tasty. Why can't they defend against the big gold spenders? They do not have enough resources to build up an army.

If they want to play, they will have to go to the rim and compete against the top alliance in the future. IMO, majority of the people who join super-premade are players who want the easy way.
It's ugly when they start to belittle people for going to the rim because "they want an easy time pwning noobs"

It's an important thing is to stay humble. Trash talking is fine, but what Venom is doing is more than that.

DeletedUser

I started on the rim because I came back to the game and decided to join late. Maybe you should check those facts ;) as for being afraid of V2 come on down here and try to prove yourself right Dai i'd more than love to have a match against someone with your reputation .^.^ As for running my mouth there's a phrase for that...Something about pot kettle and black. Practice what you preach bud or don't try to look like you're taking a high road for it. ;)

As for Farg that was pretty funny! haha :D I guess some other people are just as obsessed as I am though maybe i'll start a support group in rimsville for that. We will over come this problem my friends. :p
You think you funny or interesting? LoL
Anyways that I am at your place i wouldnt even open my mouth, because would be sooo ashamed because I run away few oceans from some alliance to not get rimed :D But ohhh well, here always will be people who only talk too much. :D

DeletedUser5554

How is it running if I ended up here in the first place? I mean I kind of hit random and wound up in O56. Maybe you're just a little too dense to come to that conclusion though so i'l let it slide. If you feel shame over an online game then that sounds like you need to get out more maybe hit up that gym. But boy am I sure sorry LT. Major Badass I should sure change my tone. And considering I've been playing since Gamma and leading top 12's since Theta I'm pretty sure I have a decent idea of what i'm talking about and some room to talk. As for shame and fear i'll simply build off what conqueror said. You joined a premade as a sure fire shot of being good. So answer me this question. Between the two of us which one of us is more afraid here? The guy who joined late due to finals week? Or the guy who needed to join a premade so they would be confident that they would be secure and good. As for funny or interesting well you all must have loved what I had to say when I trashed Phoenix in favor of V2 because half your alliance wouldn't have + repped and encouraged my behavior. Now that there's a flaw against you all you guys are crying more than that 7 year old kid on Xbox Live or something.

But ohhh well, here always will be people who only talk too much. :D

Yeah I agree here there will always be people like you with no structure to their arguments and just running their mouths on arrogance. Why don't you go away? :(

PS thanks for proving mine, pushty, and Conqueror's points. Seems like everyone outside of V2 has a different view of you guys than you do.

DeletedUser13240

Well, ye be entitled to her opinion lad.
However, joinin' Venom were like old times with stout lads fer me.
It never be a free ride with this crew, not back then nor now in the present.
Ya wants to play with friends who be the best, ya gots to keep up yer end as well.
In dai's alliances, ya works hard, and fer the team.
When we finds slackers, they get it together or move on.

Now I always thought that PnP an' trash talkin' were part o' the game.
The criticisms were as to yer presentation not content, as regaling yer opponent be part o' the game.
Ya fights both on the seas n' on the forums.

Now I ain't thinkin' I be arrogant.
In fact, I be filled with humbility.
Aye, humble be me third middle name.

But in the end, it be just a way o' havin' fun with friends.
Some be on yer team, some friends be opponents.
Still fun win or loose.

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser5554

Well, ye be entitled to her opinion lad.
However, joinin' Venom were like old times with stout lads fer me.
It never be a free ride with this crew, not back then nor now in the present.
Ya wants to play with friends who be the best, ya gots to keep up yer end as well.
In dai's alliances, ya works hard, and fer the team.
When we finds slackers, they get it together or move on.

Now I always thought that PnP an' trash talkin' were part o' the game.
The criticisms were as to yer presentation not content, as regaling yer opponent be part o' the game.
Ya fights both on the seas n' on the forums.

Now I ain't thinkin' I be arrogant.
In fact, I be filled with humbility.
Aye, humble be me third middle name.

But in the end, it be just a way o' havin' fun with friends.
Some be on yer team, some friends be opponents.
Still fun win or loose.

yer friendly
unit

Best answer so far +rep Unit.

DeletedUser

haha, good old trollcrush :p now I get what you where telling me on skype. I don't know how I missed it!

They have always been this way though. always been the best alliance an super cocky (yes I admit the best alliance). Even back in Xi, but we won't get into that one. It really amuses me how up in arms they get about you trolling them for our entertainment. The greatest part is that they sort of ignored all of your valid points and just called you "pathetic." Oh well, I guess boys will be boys (no offense to all yall girlies in V2). Defense mechanisms manifest in all sorts of ways, not the least of which are regression and projections, but then again reaction formation or diffusion could also account for their less then satisfactory behaviors.

Let the -rep begin! oh wait, it already has. just so you know I am obviously a n00b that was way too scared to fight venom so I joined the rim.

For our less then graceful -repping friend, of course you are in venom, everyone else can see how you avoided nods points and probably got a kick out of some some whit and funny psychology terms. Ohe yes, you guys do bother me. Always have always will. Even when I was in shine you bothered me (before you rimed me). Your just a little too arrogant, but that is just reminding you what has already been said b much more respected members of the external community.

DeletedUser5554

Lol they de repped you? I've gotten all plus rep...Some from their less vocal members HAHA. Once again the point persists that these guy's have way to much attitude. :p

DeletedUser16512

its the first time ive been told im arrogant and iv'e got too much attitude, mmm im only one small players on this server and one small player in Venom, im only doing what everyone else is and thats building me little city and trying to gain another city, if this means others dont like me then im sorry but helping my team mates is a must as they also help me in return.

talk about us all you want by all means but please be nice about it after all we are all here trying to build and maybe take a few citys

DeletedUser

Vemon 2.0 starts battering and trash talking people on forums? We underestimate other alliances? No Premium players are below us?!

First of all did a Venom 2.0 member started this thread? :rolleyes:
Underestimate others? We in fact never do that MRAs that we crushed we did that because we went against them believing they might have good players (some of them where) and by not underestimating them and taking them seriously we achieved great victories.
Many of our members do not use gold, and if our attitude to them is like you say it is, they would have left us long a go.

Rimers should be ignored around here if you ask me

DeletedUser

Okay, let me qualify what has been said. Many, not all of V2's forum "personalities" are arrogant. I have not seen anything that would make me believe that you, stabbed, are arrogant in the least. Then again we have your team mate right below you that is showing his arrogance and ignorance threw a single one of his statements.

Rimers should be ignored around here if you ask me

So, because I started late and joined a couple of my friends that where already on this world, none of my opinions are relevant to the state of the server? Does being on the rim make a player inherently inferior without so much as that reason as they are on the rim?
There is a reason NO ONE asked for your opinion. maybe its because you hide behind a forum name? Not really sure, but I am glad you proved our point with such a naive statement.

DeletedUser37948

Venom is arrogant ? no venom is competant.

there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence , id say venom was confident but i could see how other peoples perspectives may make them interperate that confidance as arrogance.

confidence is base on fact arrogance is based on fiction so far the facts show we are competant.

so with this logic in hand i think the arrogance case for now is closed

DeletedUser37948

Okay, let me qualify what has been said. Many, not all of V2's forum "personalities" are arrogant. I have not seen anything that would make me believe that you, stabbed, are arrogant in the least. Then again we have your team mate right below you that is showing his arrogance and ignorance threw a single one of his statements.

So, because I started late and joined a couple of my friends that where already on this world, none of my opinions are relevant to the state of the server? Does being on the rim make a player inherently inferior without so much as that reason as they are on the rim?
There is a reason NO ONE asked for your opinion. maybe its because you hide behind a forum name? Not really sure, but I am glad you proved our point with such a naive statement.

i think the problem is the fact that when you say venom is arrogant you tar all members with that title, while all members reflect on the whole each member is but one part.
forming an alliance stero type based on a couple of players posts is at best a flawed way to judge an alliance.

DeletedUser

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance

That's not what Merriam but then again, her definitions tend to be wrong...
overbearing? yep! I see every single member of V2 with an external account in this thread at one point. Presumptions? Well we can see that your members have supplied those more than enough times. So yes many of your players are arrogance and display it here.

Yes, competence comes with arrogance most of the time and V2 is no exception for the most part (that conquest attempt was not that competent).

So with our definitions straightened and logic in hand the case is now closed. V2 is a competent, for the most part, arrogant premade. How could they not be?

DeletedUser

Lol i think Venom have every right to be arrogant :p (not saying that you are) We all strive to be good at this game and if you succeed at being good at this game then a little arrogance is expected :D

Anyway you lot are just going around in circles now! so shut up! because none of you will ever be as good as me :p