Venom vs Stalingrad

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I actually agree, to a point. I feel like there is a difference between trying to get good alliances to attack you because you are arrogant and just being unconscientious of others like a few of V2's members have shown. At least when I am in that top alliance I recognize and embrace my arrogance because I want an alliance to challenge me.

DeletedUser37948

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance

That's not what Merriam but then again, her definitions tend to be wrong...
overbearing? yep! I see every single member of V2 with an external account in this thread at one point. Presumptions? Well we can see that your members have supplied those more than enough times. So yes many of your players are arrogance and display it here.

Yes, competence comes with arrogance most of the time and V2 is no exception for the most part (that conquest attempt was not that competent).

So with our definitions straightened and logic in hand the case is now closed. V2 is a competent, for the most part, arrogant premade. How could they not be?

To clarifi my original point this is the definition of arrogance note the assumption part, facts can not be asumption and stats are facts

Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others.

The key is in an over veiw of the entire facts not in isolated incidents that suit a particular case.

our stats prove us competent and competance can not be arrogance as it does not conform to the definition as quoted

so while individual members could be referd to as arrogant and still conform to my case venom as a whole does not an i personaly feel this is where the confusion arises

DeletedUser

Although I understand your point, and respect you, not arrogant, but rather respectful tone, as opposed to many of your alliance mates, I feel (as a spectator), that as an alliance you have a stronger sense of self-worth then can be constituted, especially compared to much of the server that has, as of yet, not had a chance to prove themselves. That would be where my confusion arises. Not from the fact that your alliance is competent, because it obviously is, but because your alliance dismisses players based solely on where and when they started the world which I have found to the the general attitude of your alliance as of yet. If I am wrong please show, otherwise, my opinion is set.

DeletedUser37948

Although I understand your point, and respect you, not arrogant, but rather respectful tone, as opposed to many of your alliance mates, I feel (as a spectator), that as an alliance you have a stronger sense of self-worth then can be constituted, especially compared to much of the server that has, as of yet, not had a chance to prove themselves. That would be where my confusion arises. Not from the fact that your alliance is competent, because it obviously is, but because your alliance dismisses players based solely on where and when they started the world which I have found to the the general attitude of your alliance as of yet. If I am wrong please show, otherwise, my opinion is set.

ive played the rim to start several times and its an interesting type of game and several alliances im led to beleive have won after starting from the rim.
ive had mixed experiances at the rim, the biggest issue ive had with rim starts is alliances tend to have a larger % of inexperianced members and that can be very draining personaly.
A team of emotonaly mature players who are not selfish is the key to a happy grepo life and for now im blissfully happy

DeletedUser5061

So lets recap Venom vs Stalingrad, what Crixus posted was a bit propaganda to make an alliance that was attacking him look weak, what my players did is make him eat his words and ribbed him a little, that's all good banter, that what the forums are for. City taken, even the guy who posted the thread moved on but then you two rim buddies come along start talking about personalities and god knows what, taking a live forum with some genuine fun Grepolis content and completely derailing it, killing the atmosphere for everyone.

Trollcrush take a step back and look at how you come across, when even your own friend calls you a troll, a word derived from a lonely sad mythical creature that lives in a cave and typically having a very ugly appearance, meaning you you're basically the opposite of being beautiful inside and live in your mums basement, don't get out much. Its not that anyone thinks that of you, more to do with the fact that you sit there, high fiving, your friend like "yeah buddy, I be king at that getting under their skin and that" which makes you an idiot, my teammates should know not to argue with an idiot - you'll bring them down to your level.

As for the bitter person who got rimmed by a different Venom side over two years ago, I find it quiet depressing, to know that there are peoples lives being effected by our success in the game, that they can still hold a grudge with us two years later, i am sorry on behalf of everyone that was part of Project Venom, i will cast with happiness on your city since obviously this game is very important to you and will make your day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really did nt wanna post here anymore, since on externals you have to talk to some people who suck at the game and wanna make a name for themselves on Grepo somehow, so they cant find a better place but external forums.
(no offence to the good players who are also active on external forums)

To those who think good players/alliances are arrogant/gold users/pre-made players:

They are arrogant or not does not concern you at all, why do you even think you have the right label them as arrogant when you are not even related to a single thing. Go learn how to play the game instead of wasting your time here and labeling others, when the issue is none of your business even if it s posted on a public forum. Again I say, we dont need admiration nor do we need unproductive critique.

You calling us arrogant, killing yourself here to prove that we are strong just because of gold and pre-made and blah blah, does not change the fact that we are really good and we know how to play this game. So beat it.

There might be story to come... :)

DeletedUser

........and we're back full circle again :p

Ding....ding.....round 7

DeletedUser5554

Okay Zero to recap your point Competence is fine and yes V2 is competent however arrogance can still exist and aside from you and a few others it seems to be a virus. Competence and arrogance can co exist and in this case do. In case half of you people forgot and it looks like you did. Tons of alliances have come out of the rim to show up the original top 12s Hell Gamma was such a world that saw many top 12's over its life span. In addition to that guys like Rob and Alliance X came later in the game and dominated Theta. So I wouldn't judge anyone based on the perception that they are on the rim.

Daizan you shouldn't be taking stabs at me. Chances are I look a hell of a lot better than you, can run faster, can put up more in the weight room, and probably could out smart you too. Okay so the last one isn't fair because in a battle of wits you're clearly unarmed. If you're calling me sad you should take your own step back and think about how you're on the forums refusing the affiliate with people on the rim because they're beneath you in an online community. Its the only place where you can feel powerful so you use it as such to displace the very high possibility that you lack power in real life. And for some reason you seem to hate rim players...Did something come out of the rim and totally beat your sorry butt? :eek:

And Wandle its a never ending circus.

DeletedUser

i will cast with happiness on your city since obviously this game is very important to you and will make your day.
Ohhh lol will join with you, ones your one expire ;) :p Or should I cat POP Growth?

DeletedUser37948

history .....

this thread was made in an atempt to bellitle venom or validate the initial atempt to bellitle venom. Some players have then siezed the oppotunity to jump on the bandwagon and voice reactionary comments. venom players have reacted to these comments and now this whole fiasco is reduced to handbags at twenty paces.

this thread started as nonsence and to the most part it has contiuned to be nonsence

DeletedUser11965

can some mod close this o_O i think we can move this to trash talk

DeletedUser

For the ones who wanna know who we are, read this:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?27555-PnP-History-Storyline

These are the players who have been playing together since the begging of Grepolis, . So if you feel you have what it takes, bring it on in the game and dont complain about pre-made, Gold and arrogance. It just shows your incompetence in the game.

Finally, it s a simple Math based game, if your IQ is not enough to learn how to play this game, eat some shrimp and you might learn someday.

Note:

I have had the pleasure to play with these great players on Kappa, Xi, Lamia and Bellerophon. Now, I am having the pleasure to play with some other great players as well on this server like Zero, unit, czr666, Drag and Pyth (we have played before just wanted to mention the names) and... too many to count.

PS: I have never seen a genius beast like Atticus, and a glorious leader like Daizan

DeletedUser

Okay, let me qualify what has been said. Many, not all of V2's forum "personalities" are arrogant. I have not seen anything that would make me believe that you, stabbed, are arrogant in the least. Then again we have your team mate right below you that is showing his arrogance and ignorance threw a single one of his statements.

Saying "Rimers should be ignored around here if you ask me" is arrogant? My good sir I believe you need to spend more time with English dictionary and look for "arrogant" than spending time in here. So when you read "arrogant" in English dictionary you ll think twice calling someone ignorant. Telling to someone is ignorant tells more about you my good sir then about the person you talk about.

So, because I started late and joined a couple of my friends that where already on this world, none of my opinions are relevant to the state of the server?

No, you have right on a opinion to the state of this server which is relevant , but you are not talking about state of the server you are trolling, calling people ignorant and arrogant, that talk is not relevant at all.

Does being on the rim make a player inherently inferior without so much as that reason as they are on the rim?

Not inferior players not at all, no one said that, but you have inferior intel and info on what happens in the core and on Venom 2.0 borders. That is why when you come here with "strong" words but without good knowledge of things you should be ignored, and the fact you are a troll doesn`t help you.

There is a reason NO ONE asked for your opinion. maybe its because you hide behind a forum name? Not really sure, but I am glad you proved our point with such a naive statement.

My opinion is relevant like yours (wheren`t you crying about your opinion not been relevant in this same post, double standards I smell here), my forum name is my ingame name so I do not know what are you talking about me hiding. What point of yours I proved? I bet you your self do not know what is your point all along. Advice: get your thoughts together than come back. And yea trolling is art, and you are bad at it my good sir

DeletedUser11965

DeletedUser13240

Well,
Lets see now. Arrogance, a fine quality an' can be quite useful in many situations. Lookin' back on history many successful fighter pilots were both cocky n' arrogant. Qualities that were needful in that occupation.

Meself, I sees me team as a corollary o' those organizations.
We are cocky, n' arrogant as well. Why not? We be successful in our game.

We most all be experienced players, used to winnin' n' bein' on top o' the heap as it were.

Strong people have strong sense o' themself, aye they do.
Now I not be sayin' we be egomaniacs o' somethin'. Just strong folk.

yer ponderificatin'
unit

DeletedUser

Trollcrush take a step back and look at how you come across, when even your own friend calls you a troll
Haha, I say troll endearingly. He made my day enjoyable when I read his comments. He got you guys worked up. Its funny.

I find it quiet depressing, to know that there are peoples lives being effected by our success in the game, that they can still hold a grudge with us two years later
The point was to show that I understand that you where a good alliance, but I guess I could also have been permanently damaged by your alliance. Anything is possible.

i will cast happiness on your city
Please do. If it makes you feel better.

go learn how to play the game instead of wasting your time here and labeling others
and again assumptions. of course I have no idea how to play this game. I will spend hourse studdying V2's every action seance the emulate perfection.

killing yourself here to prove that we are strong just because of gold and pre-made and blah blah
ahhh yes killing my self. because still having time to 5 min farm and grow as well as having that RL thing that some people have.

Not inferior players not at all, no one said that
You sure implied it in one of the quotes I have above

And yea trolling is art, and you are bad at it my good sir
That's why you felt the need to refute every point I made. Yeah I am awful at trolling :)

DeletedUser

however this thread started with me making a joke at how worked up you all got worked up and reacted.
By the way, I asked you already, you think you funny or interesting? hahaha try again, maybe next time you get somebody who understand your desperate jokes :D

DeletedUser5554

By the way, I asked you already, you think you funny or interesting? hahaha try again, maybe next time you get somebody who understand your desperate jokes :D

A lot of people do you just are upset because the joke was about something you're apart of and an image you're trying to build. To top it off there was an underlying element of truth to the joke which targets people like you increasing your anger more. Again everyone outside of V2 and a few people inside of V2 agreed with this and went out of their ways to say so to Amir and I. Ya know Outside of business and lawyer people say comedian would be a good fit for me. :D