Venom vs Stalingrad

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A lot of people do you just are upset because the joke was about something you're apart of and an image you're trying to build. To top it off there was an underlying element of truth to the joke which targets people like you increasing your anger more. Again everyone outside of V2 and a few people inside of V2 agreed with this and went out of their ways to say so to Amir and I. Ya know Outside of business and lawyer people say comedian would be a good fit for me. :D

But maybe if you didn't understand it where everyone including some of your own members did then it's because you're a dull tool in the tool shed. Or too young or immature to understand it. My guess is a bit of both. :D
sooo funny you laughing at yourself alone - thats because only you understand yourself.
Cheers, keep living in your fantasy world where you are funny and where everybody understand you, I just dont have heart to wake you up from that imagination fantasy world :D One more time - Truth hurts, right ;)

DeletedUser

Behave, everyone. This is not the place to discuss whether someone is a troll, how much you can bench, etc. etc. and I am growing tired of the personal comments being thrown around in this thread. Please get back on a topic relevant to the thread, or I will assume the thread has run its course and close it.

DeletedUser

Ohh please close it, please, we sick of listen this guy. Nah just this thing is over we took this guy city, he know he will lose it so came here to cry about it, so you should close it anyways :D

DeletedUser5554

Hmmm I guess if by only I get my humor you mean people outside of Venom and even people on your own team are encouraging this behavior and agreeing then I guess. If you don't want to believe it then fine by me you're entitled to your opinion bud. But on a final note he didn't cry at all. Crixus was actually pretty enthusiastic and a good sport. :D

And yeah i'll agree with you on one thing. Pushty close this thread this needs to die out it's derailed further and further into personal attacks on both sides. No point being made is no longer going to be received nor is it relevant to what happened anymore.

DeletedUser

Nodcrush: Prove yourself in the game rather than blurting out words.

P.S: Pushty, please close this thread, it s a vicious circle, no good is gonna come out of it.

DeletedUser5554

DarkCav: Done it before already like Dai I've had tons of success as a leader over the years.

DeletedUser5554

Meh its not really your topic anymore this topic got derailed fast haha. But hey dude nice job trying to defend your city. Keep playing the game and trying to get better. ^.^

DeletedUser

Lets all hug it out eh! :D

No? oh well! i will just hug myself then :p

DeletedUser5554

*hugs Wandle* there your hug for the day! Dark I'd hug you too but well...i'm a guy. :/ But hey I mean worst case you can go outside and hug a random girl. :p

DeletedUser

With the hugs going out now seems like people are finally getting along. Its a game really lets all just have a good time and make it a fun forum :)