Venom vs Stalingrad

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I will show you the Battle of Stalingrad.
It 'a great battle even though Venom most likely will win... I 'll put there all of reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

I am sorry but I don't see how it was a "great battle" you simply seat their like a crash dummy and took hit after hit, in the process wasted your ally's troops, now you are going to get rimmed and they have no troops to defend themselves, if we or another alliance were to come after them in the next couple of days. * MYRMIDONES * relatively small alliances compared to Venom at this stage of the game, if one of our members decided to antagonize and start wars we weren't planning on, they would be booted not supported, end off.

What makes all of this even worse you only gained 2234 DBP from this onslaught so you had next no troops of your own simply relied on teammates to bail you out.

DeletedUser

45037916.png

47428596.png

27292732.png

75333725.png

24647952.png

69150024.png

47061552.png

41056256.png

58591500.png

99236245.png

92759207.png

Naval battle

DeletedUser15581

You've probably missed a significant attack or 2 between report 6 and 7, the drop in number of biremes is huge there... 176 to 106. Or did your friends pull them out? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

59232134.png

60973125.png

66205213.png

73433448.png

37745795.png

45489456.png

99533295.png

92370782.png

82238334.png

31508224.png
The first revolt.
53563021.png

43101140.png

24161545.png

26275137.png

15059044.png

58358911.png

The land battle!
The other reports are equal to the last.. i've my city empty and another incoming attacks..I'm impressed!
You've probably missed a significant attack or 2 between report 6 and 7, the drop in number of biremes is huge there. Or did you friends pull them out?
Yes sir, but i have 1 million reports.
Sorry :D

DeletedUser15581

If there was a milestone for having a single city under greatest number of revolts at the same time, you would have been the record holder for now.

DeletedUser

Lol such a dumb thing :D Love when alliance waste their defence and then they are soo easy to conquer :D

DeletedUser

I am sorry but I don't see how it was a "great battle" you simply seat their like a crash dummy and took hit after hit, in the process wasted your ally's troops, now you are going to get rimmed and they have no troops to defend themselves, if we or another alliance were to come after them in the next couple of days. * MYRMIDONES * relatively small alliances compared to Venom at this stage of the game, if one of our members decided to antagonize and start wars we weren't planning on, they would be booted not supported, end off.

What makes all of this even worse you only gained 2234 DBP from this onslaught so you had next no troops of your own simply relied on teammates to bail you out.
I agree with Daizan

DeletedUser10984

Guess you want to get rimmed as there would be no other reason to taunt Venom.

DeletedUser22940

You number of DBP in this battle is a bit disappointing. Almost only 10% in each attack, sometimes less.

DeletedUser5554

The amount of defensive egotistical people in here is actually really hilarious not going to lie. Clearly the guy is having fun win or lose so I say leave it at that. I mean he openly admits that he think's he's going to lose anyways and its not like he's talking about how he owned venom. :p

DeletedUser10984

The amount of defensive egotistical people in here is actually really hilarious not going to lie. Clearly the guy is having fun win or lose so I say leave it at that. I mean he openly admits that he think's he's going to lose anyways and its not like he's talking about how he owned venom. :p

For me personally it is more confusion that someone can have fun getting themselves and their alliance's forces wiped out and making them a prime target to be rimmed.

DeletedUser5554

For me personally it is more confusion that someone can have fun getting themselves and their alliance's forces wiped out and making them a prime target to be rimmed.

Well if he's anything like me he probably finds the ego over there to be funny. I mean this whole bandwagon of forum activity came from some guy sending a mediocre at best attack for his size and supposed caliber. Since then its seems to me you all have something to prove to us by beating some guy who's alliance got a Pyrrhic victory and had fun doing it. The reactions out of you guys have been just priceless and it shows that many of you are easy to work up no offense considering only a hand full of V2 forum goers have showed much restraint about this.

As for having fun you should be able to work out fairly easily that you're the best alliance right now. So fighting you guys is one of the top activities win or lose. Honestly if there's someone in your ocean NOT gunning for you or making plans some kind of plan of action for a fight with V2 then either they're doing this wrong or you guy's aren't nearly aggressive enough. ^.^

DeletedUser

Yea well, i got conquered by Chaos Hunters, they used 5 guys against me (and Reapers of Death attacked me too, coïncidentally only).
I survived one CS, but the next revo got me. I tried to kill the CS by a counter-attack, but couldn't catch the guy offline, and eventually my hidden attack troops were found and butchered.
That's more of a battle than just sitting there and draining the whole alliance of its troops.
When i was asking for help, another player got cleared, so i told people to spare some support and send it to her.. (i still had enough to survive the first CS).

well, like some said, it gives some life to the forum....which is probably dying out, drained by rizinia, which is going to be drained by sesthing (managed to forget the new world's name)

now i focus on oropos, was lucky to find a great alliance there :p

many people tend to forget rule number one of the grepo warrior : you're only as good as your alliance.
On Oropos i do well because i'm in a good ally, on paros i just wandered from one bad alliance to a dying one... i don't know if i'm good, but at least i don't attack with swordsmen :p

DeletedUser

Personally I think these sort of threads are great to bring some activity on the forums. Thumbs up for Crixus for that. Maybe the forums get a bit more lively with things like this. :)

DeletedUser5554

Crix did a great job on that. Like I said I find V2's reactions to be pretty entertaining.