Top 12 Alliances Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser15202
  • Start date

DeletedUser21770

1. Honour and Power - No Comment.

2. Black Templars - Truth be told these guys are actually quite interesting. Interesting in the sense that as an alliance they are clueless, yet somehow they've managed to reach a reasonable amount of BP, most of it being ABP. While I don't see them being a major hitting force in this world I won't deny that they may well last a while - although most of that is due to their sheer size.

Predicted Position next week - 4th or below

3. FireBreathingRubberDucks - I love these guys. I love their name, their leader makes me chuckle almost constantly on here and they are aggressive. It's a shame they aren't taking this world seriously as I feel they could actually be one hell of a force to be reckoned with if they were. Good average points, with a good size.

Predicted Position next week - 2nd

4. Tormenting Hellraisers - Residing almost purely in Ocean 56 means TH are actually a little behind on the BP action. Nonetheless they actually have more ABP than Black Templars and less DBP, which is a good start at least. Definitely an alliance to keep an eye on, even if they do have a minor error in their alliance profile.

Predicted Position next week - 3rd, possibly 4th.

5. The Devils AKA Immortals - Having fought against these guys it's actually shocking they have any ABP at all. They're behind even Tormenting Hellraisers despite BP ending the same day as the rest of O55. In fairness though they do have less members and a higher average than Black Templars which says a lot about BT really. It's just a shame their members are quitting either their alliance or the world altogether.

Predicted Position next week - 6th or below

6. Black Templars II - I actually feel that BT2 is actually doing better than BT. Less members, a higher average, slightly less ABP but much less DBP which shows they've not been taking as many hits. Nonetheless they suffer from the issue of being a part of BT. It's hard not to compare the two really.

Predicted position next week - 6th or below

7. Byzantine Empire - I've actually heard nothing from or about these guys since day one barring one player on my island (poor bugger, outnumbered 5 to 1). Their ABP is appalling for a core alliance, and their DBP isn't any better. They need to get more aggressive otherwise they will remain simply background noise.

Predicted position next week - 8th or below

8. Angels of the Apocalypse - Way too spread out between O44, 54, 64 and even 45. They have poor BP in general, poor average for their size and still low pointed members in the core oceans. It's a shame because there are some good players there, but right now AotA really don't look good. They can and will be picked apart in the future in their current state.

Predicted Position next week - 10th or below

9. Vengeful Might - Another alliance on the O55/O56 border, Vengeful Might will need to be more aggressive and grow fast if they want to remain in the top 12. Their BP is low at the moment and their average is low too. They're a reasonable group of players but they will need to really push themselves to make an impact anytime soon.

Predicted Position next week - 8th, possibly 7th. Can't see them dropping at the moment.

10. The Wolves - These guys are very unimpressive. Very low average considering they are in O54, they are lacking in ABP or in fact any BP at all. They could be a good alliance if they can build up and get a strong grip in O54 but right now they look more like chihuahuas than wolves.

Predicted Position next week - 11th or lower. They may stay 10th but that's assuming they show their inner beasts.

11. Spartans - One question; Why the randomer at the top of O45? That pretty much sums up Spartan's recruitment capability right there. They are based mostly at the bottom of O55 with very low BP right now. They've been going down since day one and unless they start to become more aggressive they will continue to go downwards.

Predicted Position next week - below the top 12. Sorry guys but unless you pick it up you won't be going upwards.

12. The Knights - I have absolutely no opinion on these guys. They have nearly 3000BP with most of it being ABP. Not sure if their beginners protection has ended but if it has then they need to get smashing ASAP.

Predicted Position next week - 11th or higher so long as they grow well. Truth be told I don't know at this time.

These are strictly opinions based on the facts. If you don't like my opinion then simply ignore it.

DeletedUser25164

like BSG said a lot of work went into this, could do a small bit more work on two of the alliances though......

DeletedUser

1 Honour and Power - Very good alliance, highest point average, ABP and DBP. I see experienced players and people who are active at the forum. This alliance can make it, but what is the reason the number 1, White Pit, left?

Predicted position next week: 1

2 Black Templars - Some of them do have a good amount of points or BP, though most of them are not that special. It was a long time ago I saw an alliance with 3 wings. Although I don't like this people saying big alliances = MRA, but I think this is one.

Predicted position next week: 5-10

3 The Devils - I think they are interesting. They changed their name form immortals to The Devils, but their wing is still called Immortals II. Lack of activity? Though, they are 5th in ABP, 4th in DBP and 3rd in overall BP. Also their point average isn't that bad. Only bad thing is that they have war with HaP. Immortals = Immediately Mortal?

4 Tormenting Hellraisers - Seems like a good alliance to me. They are strong based in ocean 56, have an experienced founder and a very nice amount of ABP.

Predicted position next week: 2-5

5 Black Templars II Second wing of Black Templars.

6 Liquid Propinquity - My own alliance, I just want to say we've welcomed a big amount of new members from MI 6. This means we've been rising in the ranks, but that our BP is still what it was.

Predicted position next week: No opinion

7 FireBreathingRubberDucks - I like this alliance. They have a very good amount of BP, a good point average, some experienced members and they control one of the core oceans, ocean 44.

Predicted position next week: 2-5

8 Angels of the Apocalypse Seems like their protection ended already... But where are they in the BP rankings? 17 ABP... 23 DBP... That's not very impressive. Also they have a poor average and are spread out between 5 oceans. but that means I will be even more impresses if they do become a good alliance.

Predicted position next week: 10-15

9 Byzantine Empire Their BP is not that impressive, like their average, and they seems easy to clear and not like a thread.

10 Vengeful Might I can't tell a lot about these guys. Their average and BP aren't impressive, but I won't say they are a bad alliance. Who knows what happens to them...

11 The Wolves Same as vengeful Might, but even worse ABP...

12 Spartans Though they have one of the most unoriginal names ever, they aren't that bad. They have a reasonable average and are 8th in ABP. It seems like they haven't been under fire as they are 35th in DBP. I would keep an eye on them.

DeletedUser15202

1 Honour and Power - Very good alliance, highest point average, ABP and DBP. I see experienced players and people who are active at the forum. This alliance can make it, but what is the reason the number 1, White Pit, left?

I'm just as confused as you are...he never spoke on the forums, didn't seem like a team player. His departure is kind of strange though, but he won't be missed.

DeletedUser

Strange... So it's not a player you would like to have in your alliance?

DeletedUser15202

I received word from our leaders - he left due to a disagreement about forum activity. That's it to be honest. We'd prefer an active 2000 points player to a 7k lone wolf.

DeletedUser

That's something I can understand. Stupid decision to leave. He probably thought you would be begging him to come back :)

DeletedUser21770

We'll just take his cities later. I wouldn't let him back if he started begging us XD

DeletedUser

Lol :)
He won't be begging you to join, but to stop attacking him...

DeletedUser

I know a lot of players like this, very self reliant, never help anyone, just carry on doing there own thing, thinking they are the greatest, which they probably could be, but a team will always be better than an individual

just wait until they/he come under attack and watch him ghost

points are not everything as soon as people realise this they will become better players, team work is everything IMO

DeletedUser15202

Exactly, caught him this morning trying to sabotage one of our sieges, his ls fleet was no match compared to our combined bireme defence. Once more people get conquest he is going to struggle.

DeletedUser

i always love to hear it when one man thinks he can one handedly win it against thousands makes me sleep better at night

Top 12 Alliances:

1. Honour and Power
Members: 50
Av. Per Member: 2630
ABP: 51466
DBP: 12831

The Best alliance so far, great membership, great leadership, high average points, high attacking BP, aggresive. Everything that you want in an alliance you can find at them. Conquered 3 cities by now, 2 with White Pit before he was kicked. Stick together closer to each other at O55. I think even that is early to say, they can be the winners of this world if they stay active.

2. Liquid Propinquity
Members: 48
Av. Per Member: 2065
ABP: 9031
DBP: 6630

Second in the alliance ranking but I don't think they deserve it at the moment. Good Average per member 3rd the best from all 12 alliances. Awful attacking battle points at the moment, they should have more by the membership and Average, 10th at the attacking battle points, BAD thing. Different with Defensive Battle Points, 2nd at Deffensive Alliances, 10th at ABP - 2nd at DBP, this shows that they are defending themselves and wont last much. Their players will start to get inactive and boring by Deffensive plays.

3. The Devils
Av. Per Member: 1932
ABP: 10805
DBP: 6037

Won't coment as I'm in it!

4. Tormenting Hellraisers
Av. Per Member: 1683
ABP: 11457
DBP: 3016

Looks good by the Attacking Battle Points, not by the Average thought. But always good to see an alliance having great ABP even if they dont have good Average Points. To tell the truth, I dont really know how they made these Attacking BP's, 4th in that rank, and 15th by the DBP. Spread out at O56 but if they can make to get more closer to each other, then they might have a good chance.

5. Black Templars II
Members: 45
Av. Per Member: 1845
ABP: 9410
DBP: 3941

Looks like the best one from Black Templars alliances, not bad ABP and totally good at DBP. Not bad at Average. (This is only for part II of Black Templars). For all the Black Templars: TOTALLY MRA, III parts already, I don't know if they can manage the situation for too long, even why looks like they have cut one part of them, as I know they have had Black Templars IV. Don't know how are they doing but they are still standing. From my experience, I would never have a MRA again, but lets see what these guys can do. Spread out at O45,O55,O54,O44.

6. Angels of the Apocalypse
Av. Per Member: 1628
ABP: 9116
DBP: 2914

Haven't heard much of them. Located at O54, not too much spread out, Not good at ABP's and either at DBP's, from that I can say that they have too much pact and too few enemies, if they have any or they are managing the situation pretty well. They have to cut some dead weight, some of their players are under 1k points, thats why their average is too damn low.

7. The Wolves
Av. Per Member: 1598
ABP: 5188
DBP: 3193

Hello guys, can you see yourselves guys. Please guys disband this alliance ASAP. I don't know how some 2k point players still are at this alliance, or are they still active? Awful average, awful Attacking battle points at 20th position, I dont even know how they are at the 7th, it's just because of their membership that they are still at 7th position. Soon to go down.

8. Black Templars
Av. Per Member: 1774
ABP: 9446
DBP: 5527

Look at the number 4.

9. FireBreathingRubberDucks
Members: 38
Av. Per Member: 2095
ABP: 15980
DBP: 6251

Great one, deserves the second place after HaP, low on members, so they can still add something into it. Amazing ABP for the members that they have, on second place after HaP. At war with Black Templar as I know, and I think they can do it. Havent had conversations with any of their Leadership/Members but looking good. Just amazing at this point.

10. Byzantine Empire
Members: 42
Av. Per Member: 1798
ABP: 6378
DBP: 3981

Tried to have a conversation with their dipolomat/founder, don't know if anyone has tried talk to them looks like they aren't interested to talk anything. Even that I have them close, I havent chat with any of them, about their stats, looking bad, good average but bad ABP and DBP. Spread out at all the world some in O55, some in O45, O44, O54, and even at O65. Going to fall soon.

11. Spartans
Members: 42
Av. Per Member: 1793
ABP: 9640
DBP: 1760

Decent alliance that are placed together at O55. Friendly and also good attackers, 7th at the attacking list but damn far away at Defensive Battle Points rank, was hard to find them at the 33rd place, they may arent at war with anyone or are with only small alliances that cannot hurt them.

12. Vengeful Might
Av. Per Member: 1584
ABP: 6057
DBP: 2047

Same as The Wolves, everything bad, but if I would have to choose between them, I would choose Vengeful Might because of their Attacking Battle Points but also about their good position at the border of O55 and O56. Anyways I would not join those two.

*Note: I dont mean insulting anyone, and if I was wrong at some point please dont judge me, its my first one :p

Any coment and critic will be welcomed.​

DeletedUser

our < 1k point players would also like to thank you for noticing them ;)

DeletedUser

We'll just take his cities later. I wouldn't let him back if he started begging us XD

Lol, he just joined Black Templars, this is just too funny :D
How fast do you think he'll be gone...

Second in the alliance ranking but I don't think they deserve it at the moment. Good Average per member 3rd the best from all 12 alliances. Awful attacking battle points at the moment, they should have more by the membership and Average, 10th at the attacking battle points, BAD thing. Different with Defensive Battle Points, 2nd at Deffensive Alliances, 10th at ABP - 2nd at DBP, this shows that they are defending themselves and wont last much. Their players will start to get inactive and boring by Deffensive plays.

You are right, but I can explain this. The day before yesterday we were with 30 members. We were ranked 17 and 11th in the ABP. that was pretty high. But then we merged and now we have 48 members. As you might know, new people don't bring their battle points they earned before joining you. So we still were ranked 11th.

If you'd count all the BP of us together, we would be ranked 2nd/3rd, I think.
But you're right it's awful now, we're working on it.

Thanks for the work :)

Last edited by a moderator: