Top 12 Alliances Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser15202
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hi i am mackin a knew tribe it wil b me an my frand we are 36 yeers old 4m turky i am very intrestid in join ur alliance and pact we b frends n 2gether talk over the world

Hahahaha, you just made my day man!

DeletedUser41011

That man, Cleirigh06. ;)

so we ar in pact now? i wil add u 2 my allianz frend list and we wil domineight this world 2gether feer us fal beneeth the feat of the crusaders frum hel we do not forgif we do not forgit expekt us yes we r smal in number but we are mitey an all will fall beneeth are rat.

lol, i better stop typing like that now lest this forum be closed or something

DeletedUser

yea j got new that dude i was asking him whos alliance he was on about lol my bad should have made it clearer lol and cleirigh06 top man made me laugh dude brill :)

DeletedUser41011

yea j got new that dude i was asking him whos alliance he was on about lol my bad should have made it clearer lol

I'm not in an alliance :D At least not yet. I'm somewhat separated from a lot of the other alliances and I'm expecting more to come out of the woodworks soon, or grow at least. There are a number of 3 membered alliances I got invitations from :/
I still pretty much got a week of BP, so I may as well just attempt to outgrow my competition and see what happens for me from then onwards.

DeletedUser23516

View attachment 8600

Very unimpressed by them so far xD (and don't ask, tis just my arts ;D)

You have time for these silly pictures, but you don't have time for my profile pic?! Besides, you got Rising Legacy's hairstyle all wrong, it's more like this....
images

DeletedUser

Ok I forgot about yours ok :p I'll get onto it soon xD

And tbh thats closer to mine :p

DeletedUser

If you look below the top 12, you will find some great competitors.

- The Black Death Imperium - Is Full of great players, many from Farsala and lots of friendly faces. Lungorthin is a top notch player and one to watch out for. But bare in in mind they are all still active in Farsala and that takes precedence over Sethos.

Nothing else piques my interest yet.

DeletedUser

1 HaP - Looking solid so far. We'll see how their strategy of attacking pretty much anyone pays off in a few weeks.
2 BT - Weak on attackers, big on sims.
3 IMM - Sadly, I doubt they'll be immortal. Merging their best into one alliance might be their best option.
4 FBRD - I'd predict they'll challenge for the #2 spot soon, not much competition in 44.
5 IMM2 - Same as #3.
6 BT4 - Same as #2.
7 TH - Well positioned to grow on the south rim. Should do well, could see them in the top 3.
8 BT2 - Again?
9 BYZ - Falling, falling, falling.
10 VM - Moving up nicely, the juries out on them still though.
11 SPAR - Slipping a little, another one with a farm alliance.
12 WOLV - Also moving up nicely, seems HaP has their eye on a few players so we'll see how they respond.

There are a few alliances of interest outside of the top 12 ... but too many to rate.

DeletedUser41046

Would just like to introduce myself.

Will be seeing you guys at the top. Cheers.

War Path

DeletedUser21770

So Immortals have changed their name to 'The Elite'. The only things they're 'elite' at is having their donkey handed to them after they decide to talk about war in their forums despite knowing they are having information leaked, being told they have information leaked, then continuing like nothing is happening. Keep an eye on them over the coming weeks just cos any alliance with 'elite' in their name always has an amusing end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Sounds like they're having problems with their identity

DeletedUser

FBRD have got a mention on BT profile :eek:

ENEMIES:

FireBreathingRubberDucks

Consider yourself warned; attack, spy on, insult, or otherwise irritate our members, you can kiss your cities goodbye.

At War With | Since - To
Brothers in Arms | 10/May/2013 - 13/May/2013
0 gains - 0 losses

They surrendered before we could attack

At War With | Since - To
FireBreathingRubberDucks | 14/May/2013- Present
0 gains - 0 losses

DeletedUser15202

What's the point of posting something like that when hardly anyone has CQ?

DeletedUser

I do not understand there ways, but I do find it highly amusing