Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser15240

So we joined the world one day later than everyone else. However despite being out of BP less than 24 hours :eek::

ABP: 3 Najistan 16810

Just saying :p

DeletedUser

Ooops a CS sank in a small town near me... xP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41934

Not in this world (focusing on zacynthus) and I think by the stats it look's like the only proper alliance's are fat ladies and sesame street.

The world has been 2 days out of bp :) give it a week or two!

DeletedUser15240

Not in this world (focusing on zacynthus) and I think by the stats it look's like the only proper alliance's are fat ladies and sesame street.

*cough* Najistan *cough*

Already conquered our enemy's founder and a leader :p

DeletedUser

A lot of fodder, people criticize CS for our DBP. I blame calli for it xD

DeletedUser20415

yeah funny thing is, i didnt speak to anyone, didnt send any PM, didnt even create or named any alliance, yet i see my name being used a lot lol.

Best part is, me with my 1.5k city i am farming 3 enemy founders that are on my islands ... Even better, my alliance ranked 89325892352 in points, is actually number 3 in ABP ... they were right when they called it as new generation :pro:

DeletedUser

yeah funny thing is, i didnt speak to anyone, didnt send any PM, didnt even create or named any alliance, yet i see my name being used a lot lol.

Best part is, me with my 1.5k city i am farming 3 enemy founders that are on my islands ... Even better, my alliance ranked 89325892352 in points, is actually number 3 in ABP ... they were right when they called it as new generation :pro:

Huh... you haven't played many worlds have you? :p
this is an old tactic my friend. Go to the rim then fight there, with the amount of noobs a tiny bit of skill you could do really well there so come on up to the core with big boys and girls play ;)

DeletedUser

1 Sesame Street - Bunch of Muppets, they are putting on a good show. On you of need to give some gold to your diplomat is at the bottom of your roster in points ;) SWIM
2 Creepy Turtles - Not familiar with them, my gut instinct though is this will be in alliance in the top 5 for a while with less than adequate bp to prove that they belong there. – SWIM till the world settles down.
3 Shadow Legion - I doubt they actually have an academy (correct me if I am wrong), they are at war with Genesis, seems like they are having fun. SWIM
4 Reservoir Dogs - BP not Points! Some of these ppl I know from other servers, why u no get abp! Float
5 Celestial Guardians – They know how to take inactives but can they handle someone who actually is active? Sink
6 Imperial Order - Don’t Know much. Float
7 Trojan Death Punch – Don’t know much. Float
8 The Fat Ladies - No Comment
9 Genesis - Shadow legion will overpower them eventually. Sink
10 Juggernaut – MRA. Sink
11 HOC MARJORUM VIRTUS – Rim alliance, possibly Swim for a few months till SS decides to move down a little.
12 Chug a Lug – Underperforming. It is quite early though, but first impressions can also make or break your chance with a good pact or some amazing members who wait till bp ends. They have to grow and fast.

DeletedUser15240

this is an old tactic my friend. Go to the rim then fight there, with the amount of noobs a tiny bit of skill you could do really well there so come on up to the core with big boys and girls play ;)

You

Naji

DeletedUser

Rofl. You think this is my only account? ;)
You clearly do not know me.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough on my last post, your alliance is good but if you were in the core, you certainly would not be crusin so easy :)

Any of the core oceans will give a tough time for ya, what can I say; your missing all the fun :D

EDIT: And yes I take back the tiny amount of skill part but I am pretty sure a few of you guys do a gold a fair amount of stuff where as I rarely use gold (not even from prems). It's almost like pay to win ;)

DeletedUser30111

1 Sesame Street - Bunch of Muppets, they are putting on a good show. On you of need to give some gold to your diplomat is at the bottom of your roster in points ;) SWIM

Whoop whoop! Made the headlines! Haha.
Maybe you can convince them to give me gold, because I certainly haven't had any luck

Also, this is completely correct, even if samuraidragon was a noob, he's still speaking the truth, kinda makes you guys look that much worse for denying it.

DeletedUser15240

Whoop whoop! Made the headlines! Haha.
Maybe you can convince them to give me gold, because I certainly haven't had any luck

Also, this is completely correct, even if samuraidragon was a noob, he's still speaking the truth, kinda makes you guys look that much worse for denying it.

Wait what? Are you saying that we haven't played many worlds? :D. Many of our players haven't but the leader core if from Lindos, and many other worlds...

DeletedUser30111

No, the second part, the whole "start on the rim, fight noobs, easy game" done it before myself, of course we didn't brag much when the noobs turned out to be noobs, but to each their own.

And I know all about you guys and Lindos.

DeletedUser15240

No, the second part, the whole "start on the rim, fight noobs, easy game" done it before myself, of course we didn't brag much when the noobs turned out to be noobs, but to each their own.

And I know all about you guys and Lindos.

Oh right, thought you were calling us noobs haha. Yea that is true, but we wanted to make a pnp to make the forums more interesting, maybe you should have done that as well ;)

DeletedUser20415

Maybe I wasn't clear enough on my last post, your alliance is good but if you were in the core, you certainly would not be crusin so easy :)

Any of the core oceans will give a tough time for ya, what can I say; your missing all the fun :D

EDIT: And yes I take back the tiny amount of skill part but I am pretty sure a few of you guys do a gold a fair amount of stuff where as I rarely use gold (not even from prems). It's almost like pay to win ;)

you remind me of the other players that joined the lindos core, they though they were " good ". Let just say they had a re-evaluation when they met us :)

DeletedUser20415

how does someone reach 42 city account with only 324k BP :O