Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser

suggestive....you can just look at your alliance profile Samurai...lol

It's been fun for starters, these revolts are kicking it into action.

DeletedUser30763

I do home delivery for german bratwurst right to your door, I have got up to 50 orders from your guys, hard to keep up.

MmMmMmMmMm ... Can you make a delivery to my door?!

Ich liebe einige Deutsche bratwurst! (I hope that's correct).

DeletedUser42407

Yes thats true they always end up falling apart soon when theres a low alliance cap, congrats on getting in the top 5 with your alliance.

DeletedUser

bp end i love it

i love this part of the gam ebp end mmwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa how is evaryone els doing?

DeletedUser18514

So top 5 alliances changed a lot. I only reconize two alliances remain in top 5, that was there when world started... Others bye bye. :D

DeletedUser22423

You won't find my name on this server so I don't know enough to do a top 12 on all of the top 12 but three names jumped out at me from the start of this server as probable ww competitors. Clearly I think these are all swimmers to the end.

Sesame Street -I recognize a lot of aggressive players who spend all day at the game. These guys play the game of attack both in war and politics. A very probable contender for the crown here

Reservoir Dogs -Anyone who can grepostat knows that I have played on a lot of servers with a few of these guys and a few servers with a lot of these guys. They always are aggressive so I assume their ABP numbers must be the result of time zones and others beating them to the punch. I have no doubt that they will play the long game and more than catch up in ABP in the end. No doubt they will be contenders in the end again and probably post their best showing yet on this server.

Fat Ladies -Ouch! Watch out server. Some of these heavy b's taught me how to play. They'll sit on you for sure and when they do you won't be able to get back up. A few more quality additions to what looks like an already tight and solid team and they may run away with the crowns.

DeletedUser

*note* since, no-one have made these for a while i would like to make another one since lots of changes took place after BP in the rankings. Also these are just my personal opinions, In no way i meant to hurt anybody's feelings.

#1) Sesame Street
ABP Ranking : #1
DBP Ranking : #1
- All experienced and highly aggressive player's here who have played several worlds and are ranked in top's there. Currently they are tearing apart all the alliances in o55. Their BP rankings already tells that they are the most dangerous alliance in this world that all alliance better watch out. If their leadership keeps it up and hold their ground strong they will remain #1.
SWIM

#2) Creepy Turtles
ABP Ranking : #9
DBP Ranking : #32

I don't know how come these guys managed to come #2, surely another MRA looking at their BP stats. SINK

#3) Shadow Legion
ABP Ranking : #4
DBP Ranking : #2
- Through Mass Recruiting they have managed to stay in the TOP 5 all the time. However, they now have an academy Shadow Demon's which they keep neglecting they are not academy. Their profile look's alike and they do have a pact. Which clearly makes it clear they are academies. These guys are currently in a war with Genesis whom they underestimated and their DBP tells how they are getting their kicked in the war. However their academy Demons managed to take a city from a inactive player of Genesis who was inactive for 3 day's. Thumbs up for that.
SINK

#4) Reservoir Dogs
DBP Ranking : #10
- Through Mass Recruiting they have managed to stay in the TOP 5 all the time. They are spread all over the globe in o55/o44/o45. They now have an academy Humane Society. They decided to take the advantage of Genesis being in a war with Shadow Family and started hitting a few Genesis member's and losing all their slingers. SINK

#5)Celestial Guardians
ABP Ranking : #7
DBP Ranking : #5
- I see a lot of potential player's here. Strong Leadership but they share their ocean with The Fat Ladies, with whom they are in a war now. Seeing their DBP ranking it looks like they are taking a lot damage. So i will vote SINK

#6) Trojan Death Punch
ABP Ranking : #25
DBP Ranking : #21
- Spread all over the globe, Just another MRA SINK

#7) Imperial Order
ABP Ranking : #11
DBP Ranking : #31
- Spread all over the globe, however it looks like they are doing some damage around...but will die soon SINK

#8) Genesis
ABP Ranking : #3
DBP Ranking : #4
- My alliance, we are in a war with the Shadow family. Our ABP stats speaks all about us. SWIM

#9) The Fat Ladies
ABP Ranking : #2
DBP Ranking : #3
- I see a lot of potential player's here. Strong Leadership also they share their ocean with CG, with whom they are in a war now. Seeing their ABP ranking it looks like they are busy killing around in o44. I have lot of expectations from these guys.. with time these guys will be in top 5. SWIM

#10) HOC MARJORUM VIRTUS
ABP Ranking : #6
DBP Ranking : #36
- No idea about them, seeing their ABP it looks like they are doing some damage around. SWIM

#11) Chimera Elite
ABP Ranking : #20
DBP Ranking : #20
- No idea about them, seeing their BP it looks like they are just another MRA SINK

#12) Chug a Lug
ABP Ranking : #14
DBP Ranking : #12
- No idea about them, seeing their DBP it looks like they are taking more hits SINK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ur funny boy Spandan :) Lets see who swims faster, Genesis or Shadow Legion... At least we gonna have good rivalry, we are waiting for Genesis to make their first conquest against us, somehow i think wait may be quite long... Happy vacation kiddo

DeletedUser

1 Sesame Street Hmm... I think they will swim for now, until a small elite alliance forms
2 Creepy Turtles I think that these guys will sink
3 Shadow Legion I think they will last quite a long time, but eventually sink
4 Reservoir Dogs Probably sink
5 Celestial Guardians I reckon these guys could swim!
6 Imperial Order Sink
7 Trojan Death Punch Possibly sink
8 The Fat Ladies Swim obviously
9 Genesis I’m not sure, I would say that they might swim
10 Juggernaut Swim
11 HOC MARJORUM VIRTUS I reckon they’re going to sink
12 Chug a Lug Swim

DeletedUser3303

#3) Shadow Legion
- Through Mass Recruiting they have managed to stay in the TOP 5 all the time. However, they now have an academy Shadow Demon's which they keep neglecting they are not academy. Their profile look's alike and they do have a pact. Which clearly makes it clear they are academies. These guys are currently in a war with Genesis whom they underestimated and their DBP tells how they are getting their kicked in the war. However their academy Demons managed to take a city from a inactive player of Genesis who was inactive for 3 day's. Thumbs up for that.
SINK

Another 1 bites the dust
[report]edc89e6a593666b44983b7ebb0c4df71[/report]

DeletedUser18514

Spandan bud, I see your opinion changes every 2 days. I'd like to hear your voice when you change it again. :D

DeletedUser41934

#3) Shadow Legion
SINK

You know what... Think what you want to think. Stay in Vmode too while other players fight your war.

DeletedUser

#2) Creepy Turtles
DBP Ranking : #32

I don't know how come these guys managed to come #2, surely another MRA looking at their BP stats. SINK

This one is going to swim. Look more carefully at it. The leaders are highly experienced, they've won worlds before, etc. They just recruited a bunch of Raiders when that alliance fell apart - explaining the jump in points with no accompanying abp/dbp yet. Honestly, high abp right now just means a lot of showboating and buying double bp.

DeletedUser

#5)Celestial Guardians
ABP Ranking : #7
DBP Ranking : #5
- I see a lot of potential player's here. Strong Leadership but they share their ocean with The Fat Ladies, with whom they are in a war now. Seeing their DBP ranking it looks like they are taking a lot damage. So i will vote SINK

You say that, but have not noticed we have taken a city off of them already, where as they have not :D, and this guy we conquered was active BTW lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My guess is that Spandan does not have have to evaluate his own alliance anymore at top 12 in 2 weeks... Lets see how bitter SINK evaluation we old crippled wheelchair veterans get then...

Its just a guess thou ;) Maybe Spandan surprises all and starts fighting, time will tell

Ps. I love people who speak about themselves in 3rd person...

"- Through Mass Recruiting they have managed to stay in the TOP 5 all the time. However, they now have an academy Shadow Demon's which they keep neglecting they are not academy. Their profile look's alike and they do have a pact. Which clearly makes it clear they are academies. These guys are currently in a war with Genesis whom they underestimated and their DBP tells how they are getting their kicked in the war. However their academy Demons managed to take a city from a inactive player of Genesis who was inactive for 3 day's. Thumbs up for that." Spandan1992

DeletedUser39166

Not in this world (focusing on zacynthus) and I think by the stats it look's like the only proper alliance's are fat ladies and sesame street.