Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser

how does someone reach 42 city account with only 324k BP :O
I was only getting hit by rank 1 and rank 2 and rank 3 alliance for a few months so I kinda half played grepo then and I only logged on a few mins a day because of rl so qued City fes. haha :D
The world got boring after I joined them, but I was very active on skype and just helped the team out instead. I also swapped cities to had a ton of cities in the safe zone after I joined them, which contributed my slacking there but I guess I am just giving my exucess. To be honest, I don't really care if my bp is low in a situation where I am helping my alliance to my best level which is useful and valued, lol. I know bp is very important, which is what I look for whenever someone applies for an invite, haha. :D
@Ben, whats up with leavin CG then making a alliance of 3 guys and joining back in 30 mins?? :eek:
Edit: The score is now even 1-1 and your guy was active, provided active support to him :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Yep your guy was Not Active...
Same way that we cleared one of your members, started farming him, and then he was kicked...
I sense a lot of tension going on. Nothing like one of those grepo forum disputes that spill in-game. This should get interesting.

DeletedUser

Yep your guy was Not Active...
Same way that we cleared one of your members, started farming him, and then he was kicked...
abdogad0? He never posted for help, just trip wires went off on his city so we couldn't be bothered with those that aren't even active.

DeletedUser

abdogad0? He never posted for help, just trip wires went off on his city so we couldn't be bothered with those that aren't even active.

Not Even Active?

Lets look at some times then huh?

Attack Hits At 14:21
DejanClears_zpsce0c16cf.png

Player Kicked At 14:51
Evidence Here

The simple fact is you don't care about your players, if they in someway fail you, you kick them, whether it be them getting cleared or them get conquered...

DeletedUser

The simple fact is you don't care about your players, if they in someway fail you, you kick them, whether it be them getting cleared or them get conquered...
Sigh, I guess you didn't read the part where I specifically stated that he didn't post the reports when asked to? or reply to any pm? we gave him 24 hours.

Btw that wasn't the only attack he got.

DeletedUser

Sigh, I guess you didn't read the part where I specifically stated that he didn't post the reports when asked to? or reply to any pm? we gave him 24 hours.

Btw that wasn't the only attack he got.

You specifically stated that he did not post reports where exactly, all I see is he never posted for help, but that can't be right, since you asked him for the reports from the attack, so you are just contradicting yourself, am I right...? And obviously that was not the only attack that he got, as we started farming him...Jeez

DeletedUser32498

Can all of you stop bickering and fighting? You know it's bad when I intervene... ;) First of all Samurai when you recruit beginners don't expect much out of 'em. I was expecting an alliance of your class should check grepostats/past experience if you guys are so impatient with training. Why is everyone arguing over a noob? There are those who are anxious to learn about this game and those who never progress. There are people we can't change. And also... who cares about how many attacks were sent to abdogad0? He's being farmed after he was kicked.

DeletedUser

Can all of you stop bickering and fighting? You know it's bad when I intervene... ;) First of all Samurai when you recruit beginners don't expect much out of 'em. I was expecting an alliance of your class should check grepostats/past experience if you guys are so impatient with training. Why is everyone arguing over a noob? There are those who are anxious to learn about this game and those who never progress. There are people we can't change. And also... who cares about how many attacks were sent to abdogad0? He's being farmed after he was kicked.

You are right, we are going off topic :rolleyes: We have a few beginners and most of the recruiting isn't handled entirely by me, but by a player with a lot more of experience :p Anyway ben if you want to continue this conversation we can carry on in-game. I think we will see who will win this war in the next few days, maybe we lose or maybe we win. I do want to say goodluck to you CG guys!

You specifically stated that he did not post reports where exactly, all I see is he never posted for help, but that can't be right, since you asked him for the reports from the attack, so you are just contradicting yourself, am I right...? And obviously that was not the only attack that he got, as we started farming him...Jeez
I meant the attack report you put up wasn't the first.
You played this game for what 3 years? and you haven't heard of tripwires? ... Jeez

Then ask yourself if you really played grepo for 3 years.

DeletedUser

I meant the attack report you put up wasn't the first.
You played this game for what 3 years? and you haven't heard of tripwires? ... Jeez

Yep I have heard of Trip wires...In fact I use them on all my allies...And if the player recruiting noobs has, as you say, a lot more experience, ask yourself how much experience do you really have? And yes, I will see you in-game...And that was the first attack report (unless you are talking about the spies...)

DeletedUser30111

you remind me of the other players that joined the lindos core, they though they were " good ". Let just say they had a re-evaluation when they met us :)

Anyone that reevaluated their experience after you guys gold spammed and teamed your way to victory in Lindos should be ashamed.
That's why I'm not expecting too much from Najistan here

DeletedUser

Anyone that reevaluated their experience after you guys gold spammed and teamed your way to victory in Lindos should be ashamed.
rofl +rep!

as you say, a lot more experience, ask yourself how much experience do you really have?
I am afraid if I posted it, it would exceed the character limit! xD

DeletedUser30111

LOL your one to talk , sesame street seems to be paved with gold

Yeah, you're right, sesame street is nothing but the result of dropping masses of gold, PLEASE ignore us and assume we have no skill and ignore our bp stats and our past experience while you're at it, thanks traitor... :)

DeletedUser32498

Seems true... but did you really think they were trying here? There are people on that alliance not even pulling weight. They are here for jokes, laughs, hugs, green flags and a war against legion of noobs. ;) This world is funny already. Gold spammers everywhere. :)

DeletedUser20415

we were here in first place to have a laugh, laugh turned us into number 3 ABP, your probably some noob that we rimmed in lindos, holding grudge from a server to an other speak a lot of who you actually are.

Even our name " Premium Gold " was made out of irony that most of us rarely use gold, I used in 3 years about 7k gold, got most of them out of christmas and other events. I dare u to reach my stats with the ammount of gold i used here !

I even dont have premium features until recently ...

DeletedUser30111

we were here in first place to have a laugh, laugh turned us into number 3 ABP, your probably some noob that we rimmed in lindos, holding grudge from a server to an other speak a lot of who you actually are.

Even our name " Premium Gold " was made out of irony that most of us rarely use gold, I used in 3 years about 7k gold, got most of them out of christmas and other events. I dare u to reach my stats with the ammount of gold i used here !

I even dont have premium features until recently ...

Sure, I'm a noob, but no I don't hold grudges, I do however use my experience from previous worlds to my advantage, and that's how I view Najistan here, through my previous experience with all the players in previous worlds.

For example, I've played with Arshark before, and I think he's a cool guy, but I probably wouldn't want him in my alliance again because he turned his back on our alliance twice in Troy. That's not a grudge, that's just a fact.