Easter 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Kalaya if you look at the list closely you will see it is their colourful is Blue on the list

Max

DeletedUser42857

Done

Order of ingredients is not important but you can repeat ingredients. There are 35 possible combinations

Combinations:
bread,bread,honey,Blue
corn,bread,honey,Blue
bread,honey,honey,Blue
honey,honey,honey,Blue
worms,worms,honey,Blue
grass,honey,honey, Blue

worms,bread,bread,Gold
worms,bread,honey,Gold
bread,bread,bread,Gold
corn,honey,honey,Gold
worms,honey,honey,Gold
corn,worms,bread,Gold

grass,bread,bread,Silver
grass,bread,honey,Silver
corn,corn,worms ,Silver
corn,corn,honey ,Silver
worms,worms,bread ,Silver
corn,worms,honey,Silver
corn,bread,bread, Silver

corn,corn,bread,Bronze
grass,corn,worms ,Bronze
grass,corn,honey,Bronze
corn,worms,worms,Bronze
grass,worms,bread ,Bronze
grass,worms,honey,Bronze
worms,worms,worms ,Bronze

corn,corn,corn,White
grass,corn,corn ,White
grass,corn,bread,White
grass,grass,grass,White
grass,grass,corn,White
grass,grass,worms,White
grass,grass,bread,White
grass,grass,honey ,White
grass,worms,worms,White

grass,honey,honey,Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

anyone got honey without using gold?
still couldn't get a single honey :supermad:

DeletedUser

Been doing Grepo for 4 years now, this Easter event has to be the worst event they have ever concocted. You have no control over the ingredients (randomly spawned island quests) and no control over the rewards (even after figuring out the recipes). Think Island Quests on steroids with tons of lame rewards... someone actually thought this was going to be a fun enhancement. This is the kind of stuff they should actually play test somewhere and get real players reactions before changing what was a great event in the past.

DeletedUser

help

hi

I'm having trubble with this event. every time something to do with the hen pops up I baseicly get a blank window so have no idea how much feed I have and cant mix feed and give it to the hen.

any ideas why?

thanks
LAN84

DeletedUser22517

Been doing Grepo for 4 years now, this Easter event has to be the worst event they have ever concocted. You have no control over the ingredients (randomly spawned island quests) and no control over the rewards (even after figuring out the recipes). Think Island Quests on steroids with tons of lame rewards... someone actually thought this was going to be a fun enhancement. This is the kind of stuff they should actually play test somewhere and get real players reactions before changing what was a great event in the past.
Yes you are so right.They don`t care if players are happy, they just want our money.But they are so wrong about that.I have 75 cities and the only 2 award worth for me are land expansion and heightened sense and i would spend 10k gold or more on event to get some more +300 population cities but this way i am gonna spend zero gold.Good luck inno in finding players who gonna spend gold on this event.Big FAIL

DeletedUser

First... I really don't appreciate Grepolis using MY image without permission from my agent.

Its not even a shot of my GOOD side.

Second... I hope NO one is planning on boiling, coloring and hiding my babies.

That's just NOT polite.

DeletedUser

First... I really don't appreciate Grepolis using MY image without permission from my agent.

Its not even a shot of my GOOD side.

Second... I hope NO one is planning on boiling, coloring and hiding my babies.

That's just NOT polite.
I think you have some gender issues.. we are dealing with a hen in game but you appear to be a rooster.. maybe you should consult a professional about this. A rooster laying eggs should not be normal..

DeletedUser42857

well so far ive got 2 population growths on my home city, two heightened senses and about 10,000 swordsmen.

im happy enough. quit moaning. :D

DeletedUser

I think you have some gender issues.. we are dealing with a hen in game but you appear to be a rooster.. maybe you should consult a professional about this. A rooster laying eggs should not be normal..

no one ever claimed roostah was normal :p

as to the complaints.... this is kinda what everyone asked for.
people got pissy because they didn't want anyone with gold to be able to buy whatever troops they wanted, so Inno came up with this, tbh I think it's better as you can still get good rewards, but you can't just buy them (ofc you CAN but it would cost ridiculous ammounts)
although replacing double bp with hero coins on the worlds with heroes was retarded.

DeletedUser

look maybe gold is a bit unfair but how else will inno keep the game going do you want Banner ads advertising PPI claim backs if not deal with it the game needs people to use gold. This event is not a bad one what do you guys want for an Easter thing then.

DeletedUser

look maybe gold is a bit unfair but how else will inno keep the game going

Can't they just file for government aid or sell drugs or maybe a kidney or something to make money?

I hear you can make a decent living selling personal items on Craigslist... as long as you don't get stabbed or anything.

DeletedUser

DON'T JUDGE ME!

lol

DeletedUser

Can't they just file for government aid or sell drugs or maybe a kidney or something to make money?

I hear you can make a decent living selling personal items on Craigslist... as long as you don't get stabbed or anything.
Hey mods and Devs how do you like theses Ideas.