Easter 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser22650

i have to take back everything ive ever said about these events :/ ....well it all stands for the last few but this time its way better, the xmas one you could buy a double bp and enough recruitment buffs to get instant troops which was ridiculous, im more than glad that theyve fixed it now

..i know this is easter thread but im allso glad theyre making smaller cap faster servers with morale off and the hero adds seem really good too.......is there new management over at inno? because good updates are out of character :p

Zarun-

Strategos
One thing I've been doing is saving grass until I have grass x3 then use it for white egg.

Useless otherwise - you're just wasting other ingredients if you use 'em with grass imo.

DeletedUser

Yes, but it isnt as prevalent since it represents the best rewards. I've gotten like 6 of them so far though strictly via island quests (out of the 22 eggs I've cashed in on and 70 total pieces of hen food.

DeletedUser42857

Ive had 6-7 honey, and about 12 bread. the rest mainly grass and corn. but we know that honey is weighted. Its still seeming easy to get honey than it was ambrosia. :D

DeletedUser

Not a big fan of this game... all I ever get from gold and blue eggs is resources...utterly useless.

Guess my luck just isn't in this event.

DeletedUser30490

blue is almost impossible to get,but for heavy gold users pretty easy

DeletedUser

I just bought gold for the 10% extra but I've not had my 10% extra. Is there a delay on it does anyone know?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We're aware of the issue with the 10% gold offer and we hope to have it resolved during office hours which will unfortunately be Tuesday at the earliest.

DeletedUser30490

this is crazy!
in Nysa there aint double BP ofered
which eggs give double BP???

DeletedUser

My favorite is the AMBER egg... allowing a wall to be permanently raised to level 26 is a great prize.

DeletedUser29066

Easter Eggs are the foulest thing to ever come from a fowl's rectal cavity

DeletedUser

what happens after you have attained level 40 and received the award ?

Are you able to continue collecting the egg rewards or does the server just stop the promotion ?

DeletedUser

what happens after you have attained level 40 and received the award ?

Are you able to continue collecting the egg rewards or does the server just stop the promotion ?
You continue getting egg rewards and the number goes up aswell but no other awards are given.