Open invitation to Eviction Notice from The Syndicate!

DeletedUser22517

And what on earth are you talking?

Since we didn't want to merge with TS, mostly because of the dislike all but a couple of our leaders had for you and billy, we decided to merge in on of the two other top alliances to take you on.

When did we wanted to merge with you???Why we would do that???You are ok, your memory is good???

DeletedUser41868

Your actual reality is like your imaginary numbers.What are you talking about?Do you even count those simmers from FEE?We only used them for one thing:DBP, because you were scared to attack us so you attacked them and we used that.So be real for once.That 2k players if you read right is not for this server, so read it again.in this world at one point there was:VVV, V2, DA, DP, PP and you against us and some academies from DA and DP.Tell me if that is not well over 1k members.What we did was not heroic was well planned and organized something you will never have.You and your right hand tomthumb don`t even have right to talk.You never attacked(you attecked once and you met balrog and then stopped after that).We took cities in your core if you don`t remember do you want me to remind you?Your right hand we used as bait.Who will defend his city with 10k biremes when we only had 10-12 cities in 12 hours range from that city?Someone with brain will not for sure.
Your decision to go after that super city was awesome, thank you for that.And after i stole that city from you you decide to go 100% defense because you were so sure that all those simmers you had will help you to win.You had no PLAN B, you had no PLAN A to start with to be honest.
In the end you just runaway, that is great leader.
Now go back and play with your roosters

Mungus, why you gots to lie so much bro? Early in the game when you guys came at us, Pretty Maria "pretty" much begged us for a truce when we took 14 cities from you - and you took none from us. Then billy200 had to come back and rescue TS from your mismanagement. As for your other tripe... you only attacked our inactives. Of course anything else was just a diversion. Nothing wrong with that strategy, but it wasn't like you invented the atom bomb.

As for my running away, you dork? you won the game. You got 4 WW's, our people started dropping out, I went on VM during the US holiday season. First time I ever went VM. The game was over. I am not a stat-ho' like you and have no interest in building silly numbers. I wanted a crown in zac and didn't get it..

You should try being honest with the people in here. Maybe they would be more interested in taking your challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

And what on earth are you talking?

Since we didn't want to merge with TS, mostly because of the dislike all but a couple of our leaders had for you and billy, we decided to merge in on of the two other top alliances to take you on.

When did we wanted to merge with you???Why we would do that???You are ok, your memory is good???

LOL... once again with the lies. When we merged Anarchy in you told us then that "we should have told you first because you would have made us a better offer."

You have no shame.

DeletedUser22517

Mungus, why you gots to lie so much bro? Early in the game when you guys came at us, Pretty Maria "pretty" much begged us for a truce when we took 14 cities from you - and you took none from us. Then billy200 had to come back and rescue TS from your mismanagement. As for your other tripe... you only attacked our inactives. Of course anything else was just a diversion. Nothing wrong with that strategy, but it wasn't like you invented the atom bomb.

As for my running away, you dork? you won the game. You got 4 WW's, our people started dropping out, I went on VM during the US holiday season. First time I ever went VM. The game was over. I am not a stat-ho' like you and have no interest in building silly numbers. I wanted a crown in zac and didn't get it..

You should try being honest with the people in here. Maybe they would be more interested in taking your challenge.

Inactive???Harp1 was inactive?TD-TD was inactive?Oldmex was inactive?Don`t let me count the others.For you only active players were you and tom.You only saved your skin and the others you just throw under the buss because you cared about your imaginary numbers, nothing else.
Who begged you for what???Get real

Beer Wench

Phrourach
I will form an independent alliance and smite both of you! silly Kron your power grows weak, and the name, syndicate, reeks of weakness. Please pick a better name. ;)

DeletedUser22517

LOL... once again with the lies. When we merged Anarchy in you told us then that "we should have told you first because you would have made us a better offer."

You have no shame.

This is exactly why we never made that offer.I was honest with you from start you were not.I even let you know about rully.When we had nap with you how many times did you helped us in ops, be honest?NEVER.

DeletedUser25607

...Early in the game when you guys came at us, Pretty Maria "pretty" much begged us for a truce when we took 14 cities from you - and you took none from us....

If i remember right, i just had a small chat with Ares, with whom we played together in Baris in "Insidious". I would not call it "begging" about anything. :)
And actually, it was i don't know... in 1 month after Zacynthus opening? So, kinda one and half year ago...

DeletedUser41868

Inactive???Harp1 was inactive?TD-TD was inactive?Oldmex was inactive?Don`t let me count the others.For you only active players were you and tom.You only saved your skin and the others you just throw under the buss because you cared about your imaginary numbers, nothing else.
Who begged you for what???Get real

throne-of-lies.gif

DeletedUser41868

sorry for dragging you into this Maria. No disrespect intended toward you in anyway. Use of the term begging is certainly "hyperbole" on my part, but the gist of what I said is not.

DeletedUser22217

Nahh Chad, stop trying to make up excuses for loosing but better look at your own mistakes.
The FEE excuse is funny. They told you that they have been sending to our WW's? Really?
Yup, one day during the WW race a person from our alliance arranged a few their players to move over to send or cast and go back FEE.
3 or 4 FEE players joined TS. In no time TS's leadership got tired by the mess they made and kicked them. Actually this was expected by all old TS players. This one day during WW race can be track using grepo records, so you can see that this is exactly what happened.

However, you seem to not get the real picture.
Nowhere was stated that you were Goliath and TS came up with something unique.
Actually if you really read Mungu's posts you will see that he calls you loosers and he is looking for more proper challenge long ago.
Also no point to try to figure out Billy's and Mungus's strategic moves, you can't.
All you do it making imaginary reasons that TS won(I really had a good fun with some though, the multiple proxy servers idea and the FEE help were really unique), instead of thinking of why you lost.
You leave the impression that you are undertaking the players that followed you, instead of looking for your mistakes as a leader. A very poor behavior. Leader should take responsibility.

one of our players took a city from you.
Yup you did, you took the city that Mung borrowed from your WW island just until we complete our WW. I believe the city was returned in good condition after use, wasn't it?

As for:
why are you writing without reading? The challenge was clearly accepted(I even got heaven promised to me) but in other conditions.
Our alliance will join worlds that fit their preferences, not following each other, but for sure both EN and TS will notice if we hit the same server. So sleep tight keeping the hope that maybe EN will beat us...this may keep you calm for some time, since you didn't.

And finally Chad, I really hope we don't meet on the next server that TS plays.
Zac was pretty boring one (the unit speed kept us tight and not much challenge was offered to light the fire) so please don't bring another boring world with yourself.

TS are long ago looking forward.

P.S Pretty Maria does not seem to me pretty much like the begging kind of woman. You blame Mungus to be a lair, but how much are you twisting the truth yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

If i remember right, i just had a small chat with Ares, with whom we played together in Baris in "Insidious". I would not call it "begging" about anything. :)
And actually, it was i don't know... in 1 month after Zacynthus opening? So, kinda one and half year ago...

Maria, he is only good with words nothing else.Yes we wanted the merge with FC, we begged you, i was even gonna make you a founder of TS, Chad.
Get real and stop lying.Go back to your imaginary numbers.
You have time now to organize yourself from start.That way you can`t blame imaginary spies and double accounts.I am sure there is a lot players that want to play against us, they just need someone with great leadership skills like you and tom to lead them ;)

DeletedUser25607

sorry for dragging you into this Maria. No disrespect intended toward you in anyway. Use of the term begging is certainly "hyperbole" on my part, but the gist of what I said is not.

Ok, no problem. :) I personally was quite sure that TS and FC will merge somewhere before "wonders races" and will win the world together on the end.
But looks like things got very boring after you became peaceful to each other (i was already gone and only observed it from outside sometimes), Mung started that thread about "we need a challenge in Zacynthus" in forums, you answered and there was life and action again...
But i don't know much about internal stuff there during last year, therefore cannot comment anything.

DeletedUser22517

LOL, i missed that part that i lost a city :D This is epic :D Maybe you should ask lunamist what was in that city when she took it.If i remember correct tom took all the credit for this takeover, like a well planned ops in advance and i did not have time to react :D Why on earth i would like to keep a city in ocean 42???The city had nothing but your own defense from FC.Plus there is one more city there in 42 that is sitting empty for more than 1 month, you can take that one also.The city is even named:Free city for Tom
Those are the things you will never understand.You only care about you and your B tom, no one else.I am doing what is best for my alliance always.

DeletedUser41868

It did get boring. The competition certainly spiced things up a bit and sadly for me, TS was able to pull it out at the end, when it counted.

DeletedUser22517

BTW, everyone can visit the thread in Zac TS vs FC and see who is lying.You are the one who started kicking their own members just to have good numbers in takeovers, and Ares even kicked one of them from WW island, that was epic i must say i did not expected that :D

DeletedUser41868

LOL, i missed that part that i lost a city :D This is epic :D Maybe you should ask lunamist what was in that city when she took it.If i remember correct tom took all the credit for this takeover, like a well planned ops in advance and i did not have time to react :D Why on earth i would like to keep a city in ocean 42???The city had nothing but your own defense from FC.Plus there is one more city there in 42 that is sitting empty for more than 1 month, you can take that one also.The city is even named:Free city for Tom
Those are the things you will never understand.You only care about you and your B tom, no one else.I am doing what is best for my alliance always.

Always with the stipulations. This is why I called you a liar. You lost a city. That is a fact.

You have lied about the scale of what you accomplished. That is a fact.

You won the world. That is a fact.

Show some class. Stop all the BS and move on.

DeletedUser

Chad's welcome. We will teach him the ways of the Jedi, then he can hire you to polish his crowns ;)