Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser11969

Cowards, that's why you ran away Pricks! When you decide closer to my balls than talk to me, okay!!!

Your an absolute joke, look at the real stats not the ones in your mind, Mr/Mrs underachiever lol.

DeletedUser

Your an absolute joke, look at the real stats not the ones in your mind, Mr/Mrs underachiever lol.

Oh really, brave enough, as I said I whopped your entire alliance silly, because you are noobs, you don't have any decent players, prove me otherwise, prick!

DeletedUser22708

What real stats? That he's catching up with you in BP with 24 cities less than you? Go on with the simming bud

DeletedUser30490

First of all, Venom are good players.

EQ formed at new year and our BP stats started from 0. One month we have played together (actually 1 month 10 days but WW started) and we have 1/3 BP of Venom. Venom has played together for 6 months. We for 1 month and 10 days. We are nearly twice as much fighters as Ven. Disregarding the fact that EQ conquered 156 cities from Ven, comparing to 55 Venom took from us.
I still respect Venom.

you guys have been playing 1 month and 20 days :rolleyes:
Anyways Equil no matter what stats you guys shove around,no matter no matter how many good players you guys think you'll have everyone knows what EQ comprises of.EQ comprises of cheating,lying,backstabbing,humongous gold whores who think very high of themselves cause they can buy themselves a win on this server. You guys no nothing about fighting.Stats?Lol everyone can gain BP
heck i gain 50K BP from casting bolts yesterday:p
yes you guys have some decent players but whats the point if you guys are cowardly enough to build wonders so far away from anybody?
forget that,whats the point in winning if your alliance consists of players everybody hates,the rejects who everyone in rhammus have lost respect of?

DeletedUser22708

you guys have been playing 1 month and 20 days :rolleyes:
Anyways Equil no matter what stats you guys shove around,no matter no matter how many good players you guys think you'll have everyone knows what EQ comprises of.EQ comprises of cheating,lying,backstabbing,humongous gold whores who think very high of themselves cause they can buy themselves a win on this server. You guys no nothing about fighting.Stats?Lol everyone can gain BP
heck i gain 50K BP from casting bolts yesterday:p
yes you guys have some decent players but whats the point if you guys are cowardly enough to build wonders so far away from anybody?
forget that,whats the point in winning if your alliance consists of players everybody hates,the rejects who everyone in rhammus have lost respect of?

For once i agree with what Druvi wrote here.

Rhammus will be won by a bunch of cowards who built their ww's on the far rim. It's a valid strategy we know, but it's not one where you'll get respect for it.

And yes we lost 150 cities to EQ, from which 90% are EX-RUSE members in EQ taking cities from EX-RUSE members in Venom, wow!
Thank atti and his crew for that, picking on their own ex members, needs some serious lack of empathy

DeletedUser11969

What real stats? That he's catching up with you in BP with 24 cities less than you? Go on with the simming bud

I think its rather wonderful that you have been reduced to gutter trash and pointless slander thats all. You have great statistics thats a fact, but I still wonder how much of it was gained against opposition, you see you have a lot of O44 activity is that not home, where you are at your strongest.

DeletedUser

Look at these s, suddenly EQ are beinq brave. What a bunch of schmucks! I am offering you a possibility to beat us, honestly 2 against all of your alliance! Again when you have balls let me know, otherwise shut your mouth!!!!

DeletedUser22708

I think its rather wonderful that you have been reduced to gutter trash and pointless slander thats all. You have great statistics thats a fact, but I still wonder how much of it was gained against opposition, you see you have a lot of O44 activity is that not home, where you are at your strongest.

Look corfu, it doesn't surprise me you don't know how my bp was gained since you, yourself are on the rim and have no idea what the core is about. The gutter thrash and pointless slander is on the same level of what your alliance is about... Mergers, Gold, Simmers, Traitors. You got only you to thank for your beautiful reputation.

DeletedUser11969

Look at these s, suddenly EQ are beinq brave. What a bunch of schmucks! I am offering you a possibility to beat us, honestly 2 against all of your alliance! Again when you have balls let me know, otherwise shut your mouth!!!!

I have had my fun, so I will stop commenting, the world is safe its two best players are stuck in O44, the center of utter nonsense :D

DeletedUser

I have had my fun, so I will stop commenting, the world is safe its two best players are stuck in O44, the center of utter nonsense :D

And exactly where are you at noob, not even in the core, I rest my case lil dude.

DeletedUser

Sad simmers

For once i agree with what Druvi wrote here.

Rhammus will be won by a bunch of cowards who built their ww's on the far rim. It's a valid strategy we know, but it's not one where you'll get respect for it.

And yes we lost 150 cities to EQ, from which 90% are EX-RUSE members in EQ taking cities from EX-RUSE members in Venom, wow!
Thank atti and his crew for that, picking on their own ex members, needs some serious lack of empathy

The inferior losing strategies will of course be respected as will the sportsmanship of the vanquished....it is truly remarkable to have had such a commanding lead yet fail to execute. Without introspection I suspect your outcomes in future worlds to end with similarly bitter final commentary.

DeletedUser30490

wow i got to say it's nice finally seeing some EQ players here
where were you guys hiding so long?
only reason you guys are here now cause you know that you will be winning this world a 100% so hence you come an speak your mind :D

None of us care about EQ winning,we dont give a damn that we lost either
it's a part of the game,but what you people are failing to see is how you acquired this win.That is what we all resent :)

DeletedUser

This is just sour grapes that's all.

We whooped all of you heads up in taking cities by a lot
Our WW islands are in 56 and 66 not the rim (not that we owe it to you to make it easy for you)
If Venom is so great why did you never take out OV in 6 months? (since you claim they suck all the time)

A spoon full of sugar will help the medicine go down:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Our WW islands are in 56 and 66 not the rim (not that we owe it to you to make it easy for you)
If Venom is so great why did you never take out OV in 6 months? (since you claim they suck all the time)

Oh so O66 is still the core then? You only have 4 core oceans, check the grepo wiki.

Cities gained vs cities lost against OV is still in our favor. OV have put up a good fight so far and the server isn't finished.

Had to check your stats after saying you whooped us. They're really sad, apart from 1 city gained from beta-project, only alliance that i've heard of. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/player/5120787/colonizations

And as i've said before, most of the cities gained and lost are EX-RUSE vs EX-RUSE apart from vulpes taking a few.
But keep it up EQ, you're very good at sending resources to ww's! That's the only thing you're good at though :cool:

DeletedUser

Where have you been? O56 and O66 It is rim by the definition. Take out OV? Do you even understand what you are talking about? THat's the point people we are dealing here. No sense of common logic or common sense. OV are noobs and EQ are bunch of retards. You guys are just destroying this game. I hope all of you would join new world so that I can rim your entire alliance on my own. Because you haven't deserved anything better.