Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser22708

The inferior losing strategies will of course be respected as will the sportsmanship of the vanquished....it is truly remarkable to have had such a commanding lead yet fail to execute. Without introspection I suspect your outcomes in future worlds to end with similarly bitter final commentary.

Vanquished, who's vanquished? Venom is still here will be here till the end...
It's easy to do ww's if i follow your strategy.
I'll wait a few days before joining the new server so i get a nice safe place on the rim. Then i'll just sim around, attack some small alliances and players who just started this game. Then i'll pact and merge with everyone around me and build my ww's as far as possible from the core. Then i'll claim my alliance consists of very good fighters and that we are superior even though we haven't been into a real war.

But then again, that's not my cup of tea, i know it's yours.

DeletedUser

Oh so O66 is still the core then? You only have 4 core oceans, check the grepo wiki.

Cities gained vs cities lost against OV is still in our favor. OV have put up a good fight so far and the server isn't finished.

Had to check your stats after saying you whooped us. They're really sad, apart from 1 city gained from beta-project, only alliance that i've heard of. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en80/player/5120787/colonizations

And as i've said before, most of the cities gained and lost are EX-RUSE vs EX-RUSE apart from vulpes taking a few.
But keep it up EQ, you're very good at sending resources to ww's! That's the only thing you're good at though :cool:

And then only thing you have been good is running your mouth on the externals. You guys are pathetic. And yes the absolute core is44/45/54/55. But no one considers 56 and 66 the RIM. That is silly and you know it. The playing field was level, and you are losing and now you cry.

This all comes down to you being butt hurt and trying to diminish our accomplishment. I use to read the externals and hope you guys would get to OV eventually. Now i realize you guys are just a bunch of haters.

DeletedUser

Where have you been? O56 and O66 It is rim by the definition. Take out OV? Do you even understand what you are talking about? THat's the point people we are dealing here. No sense of common logic or common sense. OV are noobs and EQ are bunch of retards. You guys are just destroying this game. I hope all of you would join new world so that I can rim your entire alliance on my own. Because you haven't deserved anything better.

I cant wait to see you o the new world. I hope you guys reform under the same name so you are easy to find

DeletedUser

Vanquished, who's vanquished? Venom is still here will be here till the end...
It's easy to do ww's if i follow your strategy.
I'll wait a few days before joining the new server so i get a nice safe place on the rim. Then i'll just sim around, attack some small alliances and players who just started this game. Then i'll pact and merge with everyone around me and build my ww's as far as possible from the core. Then i'll claim my alliance consists of very good fighters and that we are superior even though we haven't been into a real war.

But then again, that's not my cup of tea, i know it's yours.

Pact with who? now I know you are lying. Merging, ummm didn't venom merge with other alliances? Pot meet kettle.

DeletedUser30490

And then only thing you have been good is running your mouth on the externals. You guys are pathetic. And yes the absolute core is44/45/54/55. But no one considers 56 and 66 the RIM. That is silly and you know it. The playing field was level, and you are losing and now you cry.

This all comes down to you being butt hurt and trying to diminish our accomplishment. I use to read the externals and hope you guys would get to OV eventually. Now i realize you guys are just a bunch of haters.

lol then what is 56 and 66 are considered as? :D
i guess you migth have a term EQ uses for those oceans to make you'll think it's in the core in a way?

DeletedUser

lol then what is 56 and 66 are considered as? :D
i guess you migth have a term EQ uses for those oceans to make you'll think it's in the core in a way?

Never said it was the core, I said it wasn't the rim. read more carefully

DeletedUser30490

i did read it carefully :rolleyes:
what i meant was if it is not the rim what is O56 and O66???
and by the core part i meant what term EQ refers to these oceans as?You know so they can make believe that they built their wonders close to the core or whatever you guys are thinking

DeletedUser

I cant wait to see you o the new world. I hope you guys reform under the same name so you are easy to find

Jeez, you can't even properly form a sentence, why are you even here? You idiots from EQ know nothing about grepo, your entire alliance is embarrassment to this game. Plus, moron, you know how many crowns I won under different accounts? No clue, right? Exactly retard!!!

DeletedUser

i did read it carefully :rolleyes:
what i meant was if it is not the rim what is O56 and O66???
and by the core part i meant what term EQ refers to these oceans as?You know so they can make believe that they built their wonders close to the core or whatever you guys are thinking

If ocean 55 is part of the core then 56 is indeed close to the core. Honestly that don't matter to me. What are we supposed to do put our WW islands close to you? You have a wonder in 64, I don't fault you for that. You build them in a central location where you can get resources to them quickly. You try and build them in a safe area.

It is downright stupid to suggest that we should build them where you could easily attack them. You are just being silly and reaching for ways to diminish what we have done.

We played the game the right way. We fought....we expanded.....we were tactical

DeletedUser

Jeez, you can't even properly form a sentence, why are you even here? You idiots from EQ know nothing about grepo, your entire alliance is embarrassment to this game. Plus, moron, you know how many crowns I won under different accounts? No clue, right? Exactly retard!!!

What names so I can look you up. And have you read your post? Who are you to criticize anyone's writing?

DeletedUser22708

I'm not being butthurt as i knew that after ruse members left us we wouldn't have a chance at building all 7. I'm disappointed that it's not OV but EQ who's going to get all 4 WW's.

Of course i'm diminishing your accomplishments because you did nothing noteworthy in this world.

DeletedUser30490

it's still the rim cap:D
oh come on you guys could've at least put your wonders in central O56
there is no easy cities the enemy can take in 56+you guys have way more cities there
but instead you'll put 5 wonders in O66,but honestly if you look at it it was the border of O76:D
what are you guys so afraid of? :p

DeletedUser22708

Pact with who? now I know you are lying. Merging, ummm didn't venom merge with other alliances? Pot meet kettle.

With who did we merge? Except for 50% of ruse joining us and then joining you with the rest of RUSE. So EQ is made out of 3 alliances. BP, DR and RUSE. Nothing about a pot meeting a kettle.

DeletedUser47973

Farabdul, you criticize us for focusing on the World Wonder Stage, but to prove your worth you say "you know how many crowns I won under different accounts?".

I find the externals laughable.

DeletedUser

With who did we merge? Except for 50% of ruse joining us and then joining you with the rest of RUSE. So EQ is made out of 3 alliances. BP, DR and RUSE. Nothing about a pot meeting a kettle.

You merged that is the point, how can sit here and act like merging isn't part of the game. You are reaching

DeletedUser

I'm not being butthurt as i knew that after ruse members left us we wouldn't have a chance at building all 7. I'm disappointed that it's not OV but EQ who's going to get all 4 WW's.

Of course i'm diminishing your accomplishments because you did nothing noteworthy in this world.

Noteworthy? what like winning the server. Is that noteworthy? What has venom done that is noteworthy? Because I don't recall anything from you

DeletedUser

Farabdul, you criticize us for focusing on the World Wonder Stage, but to prove your worth you say "you know how many crowns I won under different accounts?".

I find the externals laughable.

I am not criticizing you for WW. I am criticizing you for coming here and being cocky, yet you are bunch of noobs and simmers.