Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol my Manties picture got sensored, pebbles must surely come from the US, where it is legal that KIDS walk around with a weapon but commercials for shampoo with a little exposed banned FOR THE SAME KIDS. Sometimes wonder whether they take a shower with their clothes on overthere.

DeletedUser48572

Could've gone without seeing that picture. Or the 1k inch font used for it lol .

DeletedUser

Ignore the rest of the comments mate, I'll tell you what really happened to Wargasm in Eubea.

They jumped into 46 and for a while were doing ok until big Cats decided enough was enough and rimmed everybody within a week except for 3 players.

Ranga1 put up a fight until he was the last Wargasm left and joined HERT.

Destroxxi jumped ship to Big Cats and then quit the game "because of rl commitments" (I want to believe him, but there is a theory that he rejoined the server with another account and sat quietly spying in BC skype chat for the rest of the time)

Ace1970 jumped into VM once he was down to a couple of cities and he was then rimmed when his VM ran out.

Incidentally, Ranga what happened to Ace after he was rimmed? Did he quit the game? It's a shame if he did, I got on quite well with him early server, good guy.

Lol.
Bringistire is referring to Myonia me thinks:D

You and him+ Sunkdeep are completely wrong:D
Ranga did not join us in Eubea since he was a Wargasm player but because he is one of the players of Styx in Bellerophon where it happens me,armenoid,Bruizer etc were the main leaders:D
He started in Eubea with the precise intention to join us and since he fell on the other side of the server had to stay low until he could make it to join us:D
As for Destroxxii-do not remember to have met him before.I repeat,I only win from the paranoia,lol

Fungus,find a single post of mine where I complain and I ghost right away;)
Have not complained in Zeta with odds 1-10,but perhaps am going soft:p

DeletedUser

Yeah, I knew Ranga and Ace and the old guy that was leading Wargasm with them had intended to eventually join up with HERT. I actually suspected the plan was they were going to recruit another sister alliance but that was never confirmed to me.

And you maybe didn't know Des, but Erik did because Des told me early in the server he was planning on joining you guys because he has a bit of a man crush where Erik is concerned. :p

DeletedUser

Perhaps(about Des).
As for Ace-he had no intention of joining us at the start;)
But I respect adversaries;)(took 3 cities off him in Myonia without knowing he was one of their leaders,lol).

Ranga1

Strategos
You are a simmer in the backwaters,keep doing that,noob.:)

bristingire,your comment just hurt Ranga, think cuz he was one of those wargasm players you were mentioning who jumped with Erik,after loosing.But it wasnt purely his fault mate,he was begging doors in eubea for invites after his alliance was imploded(guess by who ;)),and after was told to f. off modestly by most,he had to join.

See I told you guys she just pops up and makes a random comment on what she is thinking at the time :D Sandeep do you even care about talking any truth?

Eubea is finished, this is sinope forum, here is a link to eubea forums:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54646-Hert-takes-8th-WW-!

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes I was in wargasm (I never denied it) you got one part right congrats, the rest of your comment is your usual myth creation stories you like to tell but that doesn't worry you does it cos you like telling lies. Now go away and come back in your next cycle woman

DeletedUser22517

Lol.
Bringistire is referring to Myonia me thinks:D

You and him+ Sunkdeep are completely wrong:D
Ranga did not join us in Eubea since he was a Wargasm player but because he is one of the players of Styx in Bellerophon where it happens me,armenoid,Bruizer etc were the main leaders:D
He started in Eubea with the precise intention to join us and since he fell on the other side of the server had to stay low until he could make it to join us:D
As for Destroxxii-do not remember to have met him before.I repeat,I only win from the paranoia,lol

Fungus,find a single post of mine where I complain and I ghost right away;)
Have not complained in Zeta with odds 1-10,but perhaps am going soft:p

You don`t complain you are crying out loud as every propaganda minister should do ;) 120+ cities you lost maybe more, that is 120+ cities for the enemy in their core and we both know how core is important, right?If those players are weak and they can`t hold those cities why don`t you as leader(i assume you are leader) and the other leaders don`t take them of their hands and defend them and make example how they should be defended.Don`t give me that BS no one can defend them, this world is speed 3 troops and TT from 45 to 65 is much shorter than 12 hours.For a good defender those cities are DBP factory, for you they are just unwanted cities.

DeletedUser

What i find funny is quotes like this...

I must say you are doing amazing job Parehelios :D :D :D When i bragged about our win in Zac, you called us some kindergarten kids who won against some other kindergarten kids who have no idea how to play this game.Look now, those you offer to teach are kicking your @$$ and you and your propaganda minister(Tea) are crying like a babies on public forum that you are outnumbered.I know normal numbers does not apply to you and if you don`t have at least 2 to 1 ratio on your side you think that you are outnumbered but that is not the reality.Your propaganda minister is saying 120+ cities outside the core are not important at all but Chad knows better than that, trust me.Every city in enemy core is worth fortune and you are giving them free of charge...Good job

You have absolutely no room to speak. You joined Sinope under a different name in attempts to hide, and got rimmed anyway. & no one is kicking our @$$. We lose a city, we take a city. We are still as strong, if not stronger then we were before this "Anti-Coalition" formed. My only issue is, when it was the World against TUS, we were the "Bad guys" The "Cheaters". The team that bragged about taking cities from t hem when it was them against the world. Now tables are turned and its ok? Lol. Consistency. Same rules for everyone. Thats all.

P.S. Holy can take 1,200 cities from us. They will still be an after thought. They are only here because of us. Coming Soon is the rope they grabbed on to when hanging off that cliff. No matter how much they prosper, we gave them life. To me, knowing they wouldnt be here without me is better then losing a few cities ;)

DeletedUser39822

P.S. Holy can take 1,200 cities from us. They will still be an after thought. They are only here because of us. Coming Soon is the rope they grabbed on to when hanging off that cliff. No matter how much they prosper, we gave them life. To me, knowing they wouldnt be here without me is better then losing a few cities ;)

Lol.....apparently Inno has added a new God to the game

DeletedUser48572

Assume you have asked,is it the same for the players who are loosing the cities actually?As you can be seen simming in your safe lands with a pathetic dbp score,dnt think you are the right person to comment on that.

LOL +rep...too funny

DeletedUser39031

Assume you have asked,is it the same for the players who are loosing the cities actually?As you can be seen simming in your safe lands with a pathetic dbp score,dnt think you are the right person to comment on that.
like dbp matters. Doesn't mean anything besides it isn't anything to do with the player, more so the other players who don't attack them.

DeletedUser

Lol.....apparently Inno has added a new God to the game

I'm glad your eyes work. Thanks for the compliment. I am godly, yes.

I'm not to far behind you in DBP buddy, and all my DBP has come from supporting others. You think I enjoy the fact I spawned to far from the action? Being in a safe zone is both a gift and a curse. & I can't attack myself. As far as commenting, you aren't exactly an ideal specimen. How many times has your alliance been ripped apart? What group are you even in now?

DeletedUser22517

You have absolutely no room to speak. You joined Sinope under a different name in attempts to hide, and got rimmed anyway. & no one is kicking our @$$. We lose a city, we take a city. We are still as strong, if not stronger then we were before this "Anti-Coalition" formed. My only issue is, when it was the World against TUS, we were the "Bad guys" The "Cheaters". The team that bragged about taking cities from t hem when it was them against the world. Now tables are turned and its ok? Lol. Consistency. Same rules for everyone. Thats all.

You are talking BS again and again, to hide from you?Give me invitation now and i will land on same island next to you.I know it is late but i will join your enemies.You know how to do this don`t land me in some safe zone land me in your core so you can take my cities later(you can try).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

like dbp matters.
Hmm,DBP doesnt matters, so doesnt city loses,so what actualy matters anyway for the CS group?

I'm not to far behind you in DBP buddy, and all my DBP has come from supporting others. You think I enjoy the fact I spawned to far from the action? Being in a safe zone is both a gift and a curse. & I can't attack myself. As far as commenting, you aren't exactly an ideal specimen. How many times has your alliance been ripped apart? What group are you even in now?

I wasnt realy comparing with my dbp, but if you say so,then i must say you are rank #4 player of this server,and as a matter of fact i havnt been attacked ever as well in this server.Summary:send out defence more before saying this
To me, knowing they wouldnt be here without me is better then losing a few cities ;)

I am in one of those 2000 alliance you are fighting atm.:)

sandip wont hurt you
Stop following me pup, shoooo.:D

Last edited by a moderator: