Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser

Hahahahha,lovely poetry.
Break the chains,lol
sounds like a call to subjugate peoples:D

I wonder how much would you guys pay to take a city from him so you can come to sit here how good you are and how bad he is;)
For a moment I thought hitting leaders or denying them victory has an extra value,but of course the momentary propaganda needs of graeme count:D

I love idiots who are willing to believe every type of c rap lazy noobs are willing to spit;)
Please take every lazy noob of CS in your ranks.
Thanks in advance:D

DeletedUser

Hahahahha,lovely poetry.
Break the chains,lol
sounds like a call to subjugate peoples:D

I wonder how much would you guys pay to take a city from him so you can come to sit here how good you are and how bad he is;)
For a moment I thought hitting leaders or denying them victory has an extra value,but of course the momentary propaganda needs of graeme count:D

I love idiots who are willing to believe every type of c rap lazy noobs are willing to spit;)
Please take every lazy noob of CS in your ranks.
Thanks in advance:D

I wonder how much he pays to keep his cities?LOL

Ranga1

Strategos

:D:D:D I just had to post 3 laughing faces cos I thought the poem was so funny but I cant work out whats funnier, the fact fluffs believe this guy or Grey Ham wasted 30 minutes writing a pretty little story about him :D:D

DeletedUser41868

I find it comical that Chad & Co. are on here bragging about how many cities they took from us like its us against them lol. Fact of the matter is if it was us, vs. you, we would wipe your group in 1 OP. It's easy to talk when 20 other alliances are helping with the heavy lifting, but if it was just Holy, you guys would be road kill. Sorry, but you don't have the juice like that...

Chill needs to put you on a shorter leash. You join Holy for like 2 mins and your already on the externals like your something lol.

I guess I will retract the praeheloijhoas being classy comment. Quit rationalizing away the situation. Or keep doing so. You say you would wipe our group in one op. I say bollocks. Talk is cheap. you had a whole alliance in 44, a top 4 alliance. they no longer exist.

DeletedUser

Quite evidently not enough :) I never ever say I am good at this game just average, but if you don't try against the better players in the world you never improve,

:D:D:D I just had to post 3 laughing faces cos I thought the poem was so funny but I cant work out whats funnier, the fact fluffs believe this guy or Grey Ham wasted 30 minutes writing a pretty little story about him :D:D

30 mins, I wish! more like 1 hour ;) I have got a lot of time on my hands at the moment, having to do a rebuild after trying to take a city off Erik
(never again)
I admitted in our forum Erik is a good player, but if he had not spent so much on the wall to be knocked down again and again, and just relied on his alliance for support, I would have changed the good to great! as I previously believed
He did not need this you guys had his back

a wall being rebuilt in 1 hour from 0 to 23, twice is way to much, IMO. but nothing wrong with it if you have the money

as for believing keletho, frankly don't care his morale is low, you fools hitting him makes good DBPs, win win!

DeletedUser

It is known leaders gets more support,and I can testify people continued to throw defense even after he said HOLD;)
Part of the reason is exactly because they know he will use gold,and so good dbp;)

I like the poetry,it reminds me a poem done for Luk in Apollonia:D

DeletedUser23413

Ki-Borg, Alpha founder is definitely not a huge spender. He gave up after his wall was demolished again and again. Lol.

DeletedUser40223

this is backstabbing in its worst evil dimension! lol

Ummm ok!!!!

maybe we see somethings different, But:-

Now, this is a story all about how
Keletho life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how he became the scape goat of erik little scare

In North west sinope born and raised
In the Comings group was where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
Erik got in one little fight and his alliance got scared
he shouted, support me now, I dont want it shared

"support my cities" Erik begged and pleaded all the day
his team did great, 16000 ships on the way,
while all this time he ignored Keletho trips,
what did it matter, as long as Erik got the ships.

while Erik sat back and drank champagne
he ignored kelthos cries of hurt and pain
as the nasty enemy who hit him hard
took a city in Eriks own back yard
He knew this would happen but at least he's saved
He is Erik the king, all others members en-slaved

Erik whistled for support and when it came near
stuff everyone else you could hear him cheer,
If anything he could say that this loss was rare
But he thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, I'm Erik of Bel Air'

Well, the plan had landed and Erik came out
"he's lost a city lets kick keletho out"

He spoke to the allianc about 7 or 8
And yelled to the alliance 'I'm safe smell ya later'
he looked at his kingdom
he was finally there
To sit on the throne, as Erik of Bel Air

In short, Erik demanded support from all alliance and pact alliances 7000+ in one city 8000+ in another 1000+ in another and 500+ in the last.
While all this time he ignored trips in his neighbouring cities to ensure his own safety,
When keletho lost a city, they post a message for him to be rimmed, Forget that at the time Erik had 16500+ Biremes and forget that there are 6 other cities on the island that could have posted a trip warning in the forum or even messaged Keletho to see if he was safe.

Nice take on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme tune.. My God.. Will Smith was young back then..

Mind.. So was I.. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A

DeletedUser

I guess I will retract the praeheloijhoas being classy comment. Quit rationalizing away the situation. Or keep doing so. You say you would wipe our group in one op. I say bollocks. Talk is cheap. you had a whole alliance in 44, a top 4 alliance. they no longer exist.

Chad, we had no such thing. BL was not "Our alliance". They were there own separate entity. BL was wiped due to every alliance hitting them at once without so much as a heads up. Your alliance, Alphas, Barbs, Old School, Moloch, and every other "Being" in 44 hit them at once. No courtesy message that they would terminate a pact. Nothing. & they still did not give up, but relocated to safer surroundings. Says more about them then you. So don't speak on class, as your group isn't exactly a prime example of it. I also stand by my comment. If it was just CS vs Holy, we would drag you to the beachhead and drown you.

DeletedUser40223

To be fair to Moloch, I don't believe they were any part of a coalition against BL. They have been hit by BL, TUS, Alco's, HM, BF in fact just about everybody except us. If they hit BL it's more likely it was in retaliation for attacks on them.

I respect the Moloch peeps, they aren't a massive alliance but they have shown a stubbornness and grit that many of the bigger/stronger alliances like BL haven't..

DeletedUser23413

Prae would take the credit and confirm Black List as his branch ih they won Ocean 44. Unfortunately they sucked, lol.

DeletedUser

Prae would take the credit and confirm Black List as his branch ih they won Ocean 44. Unfortunately they sucked, lol.

Yes because you know me so well? All the things players have said I would or would not do are still biting there lip waiting for them to happen. Like changing our name to "Eviction Notice" or a magic alliance halfway across the world we planted there to instill world domination? We are probably going to take credit for any alliance that wins here as well, correct?

Fact is, BL was never part of CS. They were composed of friends from past servers, so we of course had a working relationship based off past trust. But we were completely separate entities. BL fell, and our friends relocated and joined our group. Nothing more, nothing less. To say BL sucked is totally off base though. They put up one hell of a fight all things considering. Had it only be Holy VS BL, BL would likely still be standing today. However like I stated above, they were attacked by many alliances, whom all shared support. Kind of hard to overcome that at the end of the day. Judging by their BP, they didn't exactly "Suck"...

DeletedUser23413

It was HM vs BL. Sorry, not intend to take any other credit but at that time, Alpha tool in Alcoholics, promise to fight BL but they did not. At the end of the day only us against them who have your support while we were still negotiating with our friends.

DeletedUser29916

Chad, we had no such thing. BL was not "Our alliance". They were there own separate entity. BL was wiped due to every alliance hitting them at once without so much as a heads up. Your alliance, Alphas, Barbs, Old School, Moloch, and every other "Being" in 44 hit them at once. No courtesy message that they would terminate a pact. Nothing. & they still did not give up, but relocated to safer surroundings. Says more about them then you. So don't speak on class, as your group isn't exactly a prime example of it. I also stand by my comment. If it was just CS vs Holy, we would drag you to the beachhead and drown you.

This is incorrect Praehelios, we had messaged BL leadership as well as our players not to hit BL for 4 days as per coalition agreement. We also mentioned we would retaliate if they hit us more then just a few hot heads. Which we did after I tried to calm hot heads down on my side who wanted to retaliate on BL primary attacks, after 24 hours of BL members not holding to the ceasefire we retaliated.

48 hours BL was gone.

This is how it happened you should make sure your sources are objective and not Iconic.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Quite evidently not enough :) I never ever say I am good at this game just average, but if you don't try against the better players in the world you never improve,

30 mins, I wish! more like 1 hour ;) I have got a lot of time on my hands at the moment, having to do a rebuild after trying to take a city off Erik
(never again)
I admitted in our forum Erik is a good player, but if he had not spent so much on the wall to be knocked down again and again, and just relied on his alliance for support, I would have changed the good to great! as I previously believed
He did not need this you guys had his back

a wall being rebuilt in 1 hour from 0 to 23, twice is way to much, IMO. but nothing wrong with it if you have the money

as for believing keletho, frankly don't care his morale is low, you fools hitting him makes good DBPs, win win!

money money money is so funny in a rich man Inno world.

858ee5e8f3549822c76c6c52c23cc7bc.png

7e90f2802f7a4466b4165f56793e0dab.png

a6c852b442541182355527bce54b7b81.png

DeletedUser33675

I don't believe I am actually saying this, but I fully agree with Prae.

We're never sister of CS. We Black list started here on our own and always wanted to have our little alliance. Later on we found out some of our friends started Sinope as well, so we signed first NAP and later pact with them. Those friends were CS.

We were never lead by them or anything. We had our own council and policy. Unfortunatelly situation got ugly when our longterm allies (guess who :p) started to take in our enemies. In the middle of our OP against them. I was not a leader in BL, simple soldier but I saw those targets pre-stacked when we had our attacks in water. They're not stacked before. Our leaders asked us to proceed with our claims, but to DO NOT HIT any other players. So we didn't, but they started to attack us right after they joined HME. And those attacks wasn't only from former Project but also from long term HME players. Still - leaders said to do not hit them back.

Later on Alpha merged with Alcoholics or however this happend. And next day or two they started to attack us.

So please do not tell us that we're informed.

I think that you planned this for a while. We were good fighters with great allies (not HME) and succeed in many OPs.
Jealousy or just scared of us? :p

And no matter how many cities we lost / will lose, we'll not ghost or leavea and one day will become your biggest nightmare. So please continue those little pathetic attack of yours. I'll gladly snipe few more CS :)

Thank you.

DeletedUser29916

We're never sister of CS. We Black list started here on our own and always wanted to have our little alliance. Later on we found out some of our friends started Sinope as well, so we signed first NAP and later pact with them. Those friends were CS.

We were never lead by them or anything. We had our own council and policy. Unfortunatelly situation got ugly when our longterm allies (guess who :p) started to take in our enemies. In the middle of our OP against them. I was not a leader in BL, simple soldier but I saw those targets pre-stacked when we had our attacks in water. They're not stacked before. Our leaders asked us to proceed with our claims, but to DO NOT HIT any other players. So we didn't, but they started to attack us right after they joined HME. And those attacks wasn't only from former Project but also from long term HME players. Still - leaders said to do not hit them back.

Later on Alpha merged with Alcoholics or however this happend. And next day or two they started to attack us.

So please do not tell us that we're informed.

I think that you planned this for a while. We were good fighters with great allies (not HME) and succeed in many OPs.
Jealousy or just scared of us? :p

And no matter how many cities we lost / will lose, we'll not ghost or leavea and one day will become your biggest nightmare. So please continue those little pathetic attack of yours. I'll gladly snipe few more CS :)

Thank you.

I call BULL.

Again you need to get your facts straight, what makes you think your leadership has been open and honest about this to you? What happened was we were going to hit AE both BL and HME, few hours before OP BL leaders tell us they will OP PM when we told them we were merging with PM in 2 hours, they decided to continue hitting PM who weren't even that big part of the TUS war vs the coalition.

You're making yourself look RIDICULOUS Lilithka. And please, come at me. No BL players scare me, those worth it have joined me and those unworthy have been rimmed to some nub ocean 67 or something. Please give me a break with your nonsense propaganda

DeletedUser23413

Unfortunatelly situation got ugly when our longterm allies (guess who :p) started to take in our enemies. In the middle of our OP against them. I was not a leader in BL, simple soldier but I saw those targets pre-stacked when we had our attacks in water.

Former BL guys, I repeat former keep talking about the op that didn't even happen with a certainty like they would take 100+ cities from us with that. Keep dreaming mate, in 2 weeks before that you didn't manage to take a single city from us with help from your big brothers (guess whom) to defend from us. Stop whining, the fact is that you lost. Period!