Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser41715

1 less than before? well done buddy! thats one less than the 5-6 that currently decide that envenom is far more important than besieging each other, pat yourself on the back guys! The rest of the server thinks its pathetic that your coalition would sooner protect/break against/for an envenom siege than each others.

so before you go preaching, bragging or whatever it is you think you are doing. know that the rest of us think you are 10 times worse than the internal stuff going on at envenom ;)

not bragging, not preaching, just informing. and before coming to hasty conclusions that BZC still help serbs break an envenom siege, its just some individual BZC players that are willing to help some ex TC members who we consider friends and who kept their neutrility yesterday, as all serbs should have done, instead of wasting 3.5k flyers.
whats your game id and in what aspect we are 10 times worst?

DeletedUser47690

gkasimis i think traitors shud not speak, we all know how bzc surrvived till now, when we raped all ur deffense u came crying to merge into serbia and when u done rebuilding ur troops u left! if i were you id keep quiet and hide into a hole!

DeletedUser

Well i guess Envenom could say, keep pacting... How many alliances are in that coalition against them, 5 or 6?
Nothing to be proud of buddy

This is too funny.

Actually Envenom made the whole server to hate themselves. So are really all alliances working in the coalition against them? Or maybe they fight on their own?

Serpens Sicarri - takes envenoms cities on their own
BZC - I understand, they do the same
The Congregation - no more exists
Angels of Hells - on their own

I don't see 5 or 6 alliances working together, I am sorry :) Bad excuse for a failure.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/82/alliance/228/enemies

What's next. 055. Could anyone explain me, why envenoms players are leaving for Hell Hounds? Unmerging? No reasons at all? Or this is all serbs fault once again? They made a plot with Hell Hounds, yes? :) More than funny.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/82/alliance/1231

And let me point one more problem. Inactivity.
This is also 5 or 6 alliances working agains envenom. Using magic and charms to make players inactives? No other top 10 alliance has so many inactives.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/82/alliance/228

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Srbija
Congregation
DreamTeam
BZC
Splash
Serpens Sicarii
Sacre Bleur
Sons of Oneness

Don't bother denying it I have seen plenty of sieges with support from multiple alliances from this list.

Sacre Bleur - NO; enemies
Sons of Oneness - NO; enemies
Serpens Sicarii - on their own
Congregation - gone
DreamTeam - good
BZC - on their own
Splash - good, but no cooperation nor with DT, nor with BZC

So where is this famous coalition? :)

DeletedUser41715

gkasimis i think traitors shud not speak, we all know how bzc surrvived till now, when we raped all ur deffense u came crying to merge into serbia and when u done rebuilding ur troops u left! if i were you id keep quiet and hide into a hole!

harvey if you say this story too many times you might finaly believe it. why dont you ask your fellow members what they think about it? people lie but numbers never. what was your score united as serbs, tsunami and dj against BZC fighting all alone? why dont you post it so people can make their own judgement? and at the same time we were also fighting envenom, LOTR, BW, TS and a couple other alliances i dont remember their name. its true we had big loses on defences because you and your pacted friends had attacked our sieges. so what? our strength was never based on numbers. how could it have been otherwise, been so few members? but while you killed our defences, we killed your offenses. and after all we were the party who took enemy cities. not you. we joined you not because we were cornered or something but because we were tired. its fun to fight everyone but after a couple of months, fatigue is increasing. how do we have betrayed you? we left the serbs because it was a chaos and because we wanted to function more independently. but we had a nap. we did all the dirty work on O44 and you question us? why dont you ask envenom which side had profits by having BZC on their side? certainly not them. why didnt you listen to your members pleading you not to attack BZC because they knew our value and our contribution? and you dare speak about traitors? you that you violated our nap by attacking our siege? if you are looking for traitors look into your mirror

DeletedUser

I am not sure what the serbs numbers were against BZC . I do know my number would of been 2 takes to 0 lose but you guys kicked both players out while I had them in siege. Now saying that I still think BZC and DT were some of the strongest fights I have come across in a while.

DeletedUser41715

I am not sure what the serbs numbers were against BZC . I do know my number would of been 2 takes to 0 lose but you guys kicked both players out while I had them in siege. Now saying that I still think BZC and DT were some of the strongest fights I have come across in a while.

i remember only 1 case because the player violated 1 of our most important rules which is 0 wall. if there s a 2nd case, you re welcome to add them to the total account

DeletedUser

kass I cant remember who the players name was. The second one might of been a DT player. Still though you guys are a good group. Very dedicated players.

DeletedUser

So once the haters get their tampons out... Heres the...

Top twenty

1. Ragnarok 186 Players... They are ALL over the place... Sink
2. The Unknown 172 Players.... 3/4 will stay together as they are packed in. The rest OCEANS AWAY... So they will become something new yet might swim if they cut the mass amounts of players.
3. Envenom 140 players... Seems they have a chance yet are still spread out... Sink yet those near will make a new.
4. The Citadel Sharks... 134 players... They are ALL over the place... Sink (nothing more can be said)
5. Fury... 136 Players... They are mostly in 55 yet still spread out... Keep afloat
6.Paranoid Android... 120 players... Nothing but Sink
7. Divinity... 102 Players... VERY GOOD group and position. Swim
8. Impervious... 90 players... Spread everywhere.. Sink
9. Dark Judgement... 86 players... Good group and position. Swim
10. Too Late... 52 players... Spread Everywhere (wont be able to protect or support each other HEAVY gold users)... Sink
11. Providence... 72 players... Good group and position. Will have to battle for it. Float
12. The Core... 67 players... Good group and position. Will have to battle for it. Float
13. The Phoenix... 63 players... Spread everywhere in 55. Sink
14. Srbija... 57 players... GREAT group yet will have to fight The Unknown. Float
15. Bad Wolf... 44 players... Good group however spread out. Float
16. Apophis Rising... 52 players... Judging by Average points Noobies/MRA... Sink
17. Death Before Dishonor... 48 players... Spread then in 55. Sink
18. BLACK ZONE CRUSADE... 46 players... Good group but between many other alliances. Sink
19. The Plague... 44 players... Good group and position yet are between 2 super alliances, Will join one of them. Float
20. Infernal Abyss.. 49 players... GREAT Group and position. Swim

Reading these are hilarious rofl

DeletedUser

1. Envenom- Swim
2. Vermin- Float
3. Srbija and Friends- Sink
4. Splash- Swim
5. Lupi de Mari- Sink
6. Chaos Theory- Float
7. Dark Judgement- Float
8. Molon Labe- Sink
9. HellHounds- Swim
10. THE CONGREGATION- Sink
11. Carpe Jugulum- Sink
12. Belligerent Family- Float
srbija sink?? jokes!!

DeletedUser17088

the top 12/20's you are quoting are very old so irrelevant.

and triple posting is cool if you are 8 years old and dont know what an edit button is

DeletedUser

Hahaha the kid leader of Serbia calling other players (BZC) traitors...omg

DeletedUser47690

gkasimis its not about telling it to many times , its about speaking the truth but being spineless ameba u cant possibly understand that :)

and king kudiwa nice move u did there , when i take that city im gonna name it after you

big respect to u all good players with great predictions, come take my city :)

why dont you ask envenom which side had profits by having BZC on their side?
by gkasimis

lol envenom is bad, and if u think being able to take city from player who left 30 days ago makes u good, well then jokes on you

DeletedUser41715

gkasimis its not about telling it to many times , its about speaking the truth but being spineless ameba u cant possibly understand that :)

and king kudiwa nice move u did there , when i take that city im gonna name it after you

big respect to u all good players with great predictions, come take my city :)

why dont you ask envenom which side had profits by having BZC on their side?
by gkasimis

lol envenom is bad, and if u think being able to take city from player who left 30 days ago makes u good, well then jokes on you

are you drunk? you dare to say that bzc are lacking fighting spirit and take cities only from inactives? go check the damn stats and stop saying bs. by the way did miknel send you a present for sending BZC to his side or not yet?

DeletedUser10962

Can we please all agree that if we just show the stats for the side we want we look like bosses. Come on kids post the wins and losses not just one side or your point is completely pointless

DeletedUser44960

Bond started it first naaaa lol

You are right mate about that and all I can see more fight less bs on the forums :cool: