Sinope WW

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
erik.png

DeletedUser29916

You are lucky that the new grepo worlds are all about gold and speed because your reign would have come to an end if it were not.

Well played Erik as always you have talked your way to the win witouth even having a real war.

if CS had started in 44 they would have never made it in Sinope I would say :).

Anyway, let's get fighting again ya'll, this world is long but gone, I'll see you on the frontlines.

Ranga1

Strategos
Well played Erik as always you have talked your way to the win witouth even having a real war.

This made me laugh, your right, our war against holy/fluff/goths everyone else, was not a war

if CS had started in 44 they would have never made it in Sinope I would say :).

This made me laugh again :D You can also say, if pigs had wings they could fly but that doesn't make it true or even logical :D

DeletedUser

None is flattering me:(
I want my ego to be spoiled!
I want to be an idol!
I want to be a fungus: d
From now on all should direct me with reverence!
At least your Highness!
Great fungus, legendary 00,001 speed Conqueror!
Bow to me you co ck roaches!
I an Dingus!
Dingus I and the only one!

DeletedUser49059

This made me laugh, your right, our war against holy/fluff/goths everyone else, was not a war

This made me laugh again :D You can also say, if pigs had wings they could fly but that doesn't make it true or even logical :D

Wow, Ranga...as if Merge did it "all by yourselves". Certainly, you have a talent pool...that's a fact.

But let's not forget that you had some very credible help- GnR, LoS, and Alpha. Without their allegiance, resources and favor I would hardly think you would gloat against Chill in the manner that you do. Let's call the coalitions what they truly were. Chill was suggesting HM versus what was Coming Soon would have been a real match (which is true). You seem to claim all the credit for your primary alliance in your comments, not your partners as a whole. Do you not value their contributions?

GnR has an incredibly talented group- they should have left you out to dry and played their own game. And, Alpha nearly did on many occasions, asking others to sell each other under the bus (which we don't do). As did LoS, if we would have sold out HM. Perhaps they were not so thrilled to be by your side then, and even less so now, given the amount of credit you offer to them for their hand in your victory.

You should show your allies the appreciation and respect that they have earned in helping to carry you to your elevated position on this server, as opposed to the "ego" we all are so familiar with.

I am sure you have a crown rotation promise to fulfill to them at this point...do you think that you will be able to follow through on that?

Ranga1

Strategos
WOW what a way to turn one comment into something totally different to what it actually was :D I haven't forgotten the contribution of our allies, without them we wouldn't have been able to finish the wonders we have (im sure they don't need public gratification of it but anyway: THANKS TO OUR ALLIES) Holy VS coming soon would have been a good match (I never said it wouldn't) I said it was funny chill suggesting we would have never made it in 044. Can you direct me to a comment I have made that claims all the credit? Any comment I make about us is directed at the whole group (cos we are all The Merge if you could read our alliance names)

You are truly female given how you took one comment I made and twisted it into something entirely different :D my wife said to me last night "did you enjoy your dinner?" My reply "yes it was nice" her reply "so you didn't like it?" :D that's basically what you are doing, making stuff up :D

DeletedUser49059

WOW what a way to turn one comment into something totally different to what it actually was :D I haven't forgotten the contribution of our allies, without them we wouldn't have been able to finish the wonders we have (im sure they don't need public gratification of it but anyway: THANKS TO OUR ALLIES) Holy VS coming soon would have been a good match (I never said it wouldn't) I said it was funny chill suggesting we would have never made it in 044. Can you direct me to a comment I have made that claims all the credit? Any comment I make about us is directed at the whole group (cos we are all The Merge if you could read our alliance names)

You are truly female given how you took one comment I made and twisted it into something entirely different :D my wife said to me last night "did you enjoy your dinner?" My reply "yes it was nice" her reply "so you didn't like it?" :D that's basically what you are doing, making stuff up :D

Perhaps I said it for 2 purposes:

1. To point out that you don't give enough credit to your allies, whom made your success possible on this server. You may have won, but you have not done so with grace or class...of the posts I have seen, Prae succeeds best at that from your specific original group and it's a lesson you could learn.

2. To get under your fur or feathers (I am sure you have one or the other, figuratively of course)

Either way...my mission has been accomplished.

As for your gender based comments...you missed the whole point to begin with, so I am not surprised that your wife's reaction is what it was on a comparative basis. They write manuals on how to express appreciation and gratitude- you can probably purchase an online version, if your credit card isn't maxed out from in-game gold purchases just yet.

Would you tell your allies "your help is nice" and expect them to be excited with that response? Seriously...lol

Ranga1

Strategos
Well done Holy, 1st WW completed, 15 minutes! Pretty Epic finish!

There is my congrats to the enemy, which part of my posts are not with grace or class? You obviously missed that post.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach? At least I have publicly thanked my allies, where is your thanks to Holy/Mongol/Goths/Vandals/Pilgrims who without their help you wouldn't have got your 1 WW? Seriously lol

And asking if my credit card is maxed out from in game purchases, that is very funny :D :D

Come on if your going to give me cr.ap at least make it seem like you have thought about it :D

DeletedUser49059

There is my congrats to the enemy, which part of my posts are not with grace or class? You obviously missed that post.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach? At least I have publicly thanked my allies, where is your thanks to Holy/Mongol/Goths/Vandals/Pilgrims who without their help you wouldn't have got your 1 WW? Seriously lol

And asking if my credit card is maxed out from in game purchases, that is very funny :D :D

Come on if your going to give me cr.ap at least make it seem like you have thought about it :D

Ranga, my allies know full well that I hold them in the highest of regards...yours have tried to get me to throw them under the bus on numerous opportunities, without success (still have ALL of the emails from it too). We certainly don't claim superiority or royalty status with how we interact with our coalition team, as I have heard within other rank and file on this server.

Certainly, you started out with a classy congratulations...and ended up rolling in the mud by the end of the thread, with your colleague Nisa. If I feel the need to take diplomacy and public relations advice from anyone in your alliance...let's see...nope...I don't see your name on that list of folks who I consider highly credible.

DeletedUser22517

None is flattering me:(
I want my ego to be spoiled!
I want to be an idol!
I want to be a fungus: d
From now on all should direct me with reverence!
At least your Highness!
Great fungus, legendary 00,001 speed Conqueror!
Bow to me you co ck roaches!
I an Dingus!
Dingus I and the only one!

Read my posts from before, i told you if this world goes in 2 way WW battle my money are on CS.At the end of the day you had more loyal simmers to help you and that is fact.I am never gonna understand that.If i tell my players to play your style and sim all the way to the WW era they gonna rim me in no time.You should try one day to play against 1k or 2k players only 100 of you, then you gonna see that this game could be fun also.
But i keep asking you one question and you never answer to me:How you gonna give them those easy promised crown.When you get that crown i am gonna be the first to congratulate to you and your alliance.
It is pointless to talk now and i am not gonna continue

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga, my allies know full well that I hold them in the highest of regards...yours have tried to get me to throw them under the bus on numerous opportunities, without success (still have ALL of the emails from it too). We certainly don't claim superiority or royalty status with how we interact with our coalition team, as I have heard within other rank and file on this server.

Certainly, you started out with a classy congratulations...and ended up rolling in the mud by the end of the thread, with your colleague Nisa. If I feel the need to take diplomacy and public relations advice from anyone in your alliance...let's see...nope...I don't see your name on that list of folks who I consider highly credible.

:D you really do make me laugh, what you say has no logic

1. you tell us to thank our allies but you don't need to (cos you have told them already, so have I but logic fails on you)
2. chill tried to rib us by saying we wouldn't survive in 44, I ribbed him back but im the unclassy one (again no logic in that conclusion)
3. I have heard that Fluff regret going in the anti coalition too but I don't believe everything I hear as you obviously do

Seriously :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Ragna1...

Still being a clown here i see...

No BP Ragna..taking all the credit..

Respect to the winners here..the real fighters...the diplomats and the leaders...nice work..and to those that were the enemy to the winners...respect to them as well.

TMax got a new account!

You should try one day to play against 1k or 2k players only 100 of you, then you gonna see that this game could be fun also.

Cos you have done that so many times have you fungus? Some how 270 VS 80 (3.5 to 1) turned into 2k vs 100 (10 to 1) :D you and herefordgrl would make a great couple making up fantasy tales together :D

DeletedUser22517

TMax got a new account!

Cos you have done that so many times have you fungus? Some how 270 VS 80 (3.5 to 1) turned into 2k vs 100 (10 to 1) :D you and herefordgrl would make a great couple making up fantasy tales together :D

That was before our fight with FC, feel free to ask any of the players that played there.At that time we only had nap with FC they were 40 members and entire world was against us, 4 alliances and 3 sister in 250 cap world so you do the math if you want.

Much later we decided not to cuddle between us and take easy crown but to fight because you don`t know fighting is much funnier than cuddling.

We called each other all kind of names during our war but yet look at me playing with them.Ask them if any of them want to play with you when this world ends

Ranga1

Strategos
We called each other all kind of names during our war but yet look at me playing with them.Ask them if any of them want to play with you when this world ends

You should hear what they say behind your back :D

And just FYI, most of our current team have fought against each other as enemies in the past in various servers. You obviously don't care, but if ever thought someone was the "Biggest losers in grepolis history" I certainly wouldn't want to play with them.

DeletedUser49059

:D you really do make me laugh, what you say has no logic

1. you tell us to thank our allies but you don't need to (cos you have told them already, so have I but logic fails on you)
2. chill tried to rib us by saying we wouldn't survive in 44, I ribbed him back but im the unclassy one (again no logic in that conclusion)
3. I have heard that Fluff regret going in the anti coalition too but I don't believe everything I hear as you obviously do

Seriously :D

Actually, Ranga...you compared HM and their coalition taking on you all...not a one on one. That's what instigated the commentary from me to begin with. You act as if you don't have a "coalition"...it's you against everyone else. Not the case- your alliance was essentially 4-5 large alliances, similarly to what we were (we didn't feel the need to "re-brand" everyone under one name, like Merge, however)

I didn't say I didn't need to thank my allies for contributions...our contributions to common goals may not yet be over, who's to say at this point.

You are not becoming a graceful winner at the moment. More like a banty rooster with your feathers all ruffled up at the moment, waiting for it's turn to strut or try to strike. I am not sure how much more you can "get Fluffed" up at the moment ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
you compared HM and their coalition

NO you made that up based on YOUR assumptions.

People lying about my or my alliance or people like you just pretending to know what I meant or people like you twisting my words around to say something that isn't even close to what I ACTUALLY SAID tend to get me "ruffled up" you really don't need to do it.

Ranga1

Strategos
Actually you know what, herefordgrl, maybe you are right, maybe I have been ungrateful.

To Holy: Well played, a good alliance of good fighters (except fungus :p)

To Fluffs: Much respect to you guys, we have fought a good war from early on and although you probably have the number of conquers higher than us I would think it came out as an even war.

Goths/barbs/???: you guys have stuck it out from the start, forced to change alliances due to leaders dissolving but have not merged with others at all, much respect.

Armies: Again did well to hang in there from the start, well played.

To my Allies: Thank you for helping, the prizes are for you guys that want it so much. We tried to help you get that crown but have come up short (so far)

To my alliance: For a bunch of supposed simmers we have done well to lead all categories of simming (total points) and fighting (ABP, DBP, Total BP) Erik, great leadership once again, gold cant buy leadership skills and you have plenty of both :D Nisa, once again great job leading the WW race, pity we couldn't get 7 straight up again.

I really am sick of arguing on these externals, so I think I might just do what I have been told as a boy, if I aint got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Lets see who can bust a WW now :)