Sinope WW

DeletedUser29916

Common Tea, you can do better then that :).

Guess I can better get used to all of this since we r still here for a long time together. Come get your wonder, we need BP.

DeletedUser

We are all better then you,doubt you can find any of our members behaving like the mob you lead.

DeletedUser32487

chill wrecked it with his unclassy and vulgar profanity

Hmmm. That makes sense.

I have however something to say to Shirley. She posted in that thread if someone can't speak English not to post here.

I would like her to point out where it says that if one can't speak English, one is legally not permitted to play here? Inno is a German company, so they can say everyone must post in German. So you can read and right German can you?

race relations act 2000; Equality Act 2000; UN International convention on elimination of all forms of racial discrimination of 1963 they all legally prohibits discrimination by race, creed, ethnicity or native tongue.

I would like you to formally apologise to everyone here for your appalling racism. There is no place for the likes of your mouth in this world.

Mods I hope you can hold her to this.

DeletedUser29916

Hmmm. That makes sense.

I have however something to say to Shirley. She posted in that thread if someone can't speak English not to post here.

I would like her to point out where it says that if one can't speak English, one is legally not permitted to play here? Inno is a German company, so they can say everyone must post in German. So you can read and right German can you?

race relations act 2000; Equality Act 2000; UN International convention on elimination of all forms of racial discrimination of 1963 they all legally prohibits discrimination by race, creed, ethnicity or native tongue.

I would like you to formally apologise to everyone here for your appalling racism. There is no place for the likes of your mouth in this world.

Mods I hope you can hold her to this.

Call your lawyer mate :)

I have put mine on speed dial... just in case Erik decides to take his chances and actually try and take our pyramid. Having a bunch of smaller players waste their silver is a nice gift tho, we will visit those empty cities soon.

Mayhem is Coming ;)

DeletedUser32487

Call your lawyer mate :)

I have put mine on speed dial... just in case Erik decides to take his chances and actually try and take our pyramid. Having a bunch of smaller players waste their silver is a nice gift tho, we will visit those empty cities soon.

Mayhem is Coming ;)

So you are speaking on behalf of Mayhem....

Thought that the part of the forum rules was to treat other people with respect. This shows your true colours then.

DeletedUser29916

I don't speak for other people, we are all grown ups, people can and are alllowed to speak for themselves.

And lol at the true colours comment.. you guys have no clue who I am or what I am about, keep that in mind :).

Welcome to come get to know me, I live close to Erik.. you all know the way I'm sure.

DeletedUser32731

Tea if you spent as much time as you spend smack talking on externals, in game you would be an average player at least,, what do you look for in this game, +1 rep or Bps?

DeletedUser

Tea if you spent as much time as you spend smack talking on externals, in game you would be an average player at least,, what do you look for in this game, +1 rep or Bps?

I don't spent a second anymore in game.
Gave the alliance the Hall of Fame( thanks for the lone acc in 2 weeks) and quit.
My duty was fulfilled( of course not for you), now up to you to bust Chill ww,lol

BTW,when I quit had 34 cities(+ 2 slots) and 480 k bp.
Kinda more then you,and think I did not gain dbp from others, nor did I discredit my alliance going absent often;)
Nor did I go in Chill's arms,did I?:d
Let alone sell my alliance to be 2-3 weeks co founder of bastards elsewhere;)
So check better before speaking;)

DeletedUser32731

Listen, wile you were having a tea party with your 2 cent buddies i was running an alliance yet alone had more responsibilities then you prob in RL all together in game, that being said, you act all thuggish on the forum wile you quit? come lets duel it out show you how to gain Bps ;-) see who has more blood money.. aint no one run into anyones arms, but i see you always back the strong and who ever is located closer to you... I'm taking about sin not other servers, but ofc you will have to bring that up huh? haha, don't come at me with that fake s#!t you don't know what goes on behind, ur just another face in the crowd so enjoy the tea and sim out.. btw you had more Bps then me? after i had took a month+ off? :))) #LAME lol..

"my duty was fulfilled" what duty? you ever had a duty?

34 cities :-D i have 32 rite now played half way thru, and 56 city slots, and 100k+ of VP to go but what dose that mean?

give me a shout out if you want a lesson in this game, dont abuse the power you do not have, just play and keep your comments on the externals to your self, i see you always have to hop into everyones business.

@BangBang>>

Ranga1

Strategos
i see you always have to hop into everyones business.

Says the guy who just hopped into someone elses business :D

I see you left yet another alliance and moved onto another account in a new world. Must be tough running all these accounts and alliances :D Ive never been apart of running an alliance so what would i know...

DeletedUser

Blaze,tbh did not understand well.
Tell Chill to edit it and make it understandable.

DeletedUser48583

Some action on here been a while.

Blaze why don't you aim your own words to yourself come back and lead, take charge and help out.
Tea did really well he was going quit before the time he did but no he stuck it to the end and won us 5 wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Should we post the reports of your noobish players chill? Doesn't your leadership include players who have booted players holding ww cities from the alliance? Nothing is dumber than that :D and you sunk a few cs, good job. You want a medal? Maybe your mom can give you a pat on the back....

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

I am not a leader in Abdera Ranga :).

I was simply their to advise some friends. Honestly I might leave that world soon, we will see, I don't care.

At least you r giving us a good laugh in Sinope Ranga, using your "leadership skills" and failing miserably to organise a WW bust and blowing up a ton of troops in the process. Priceless.

Ranga1

Strategos
I thought this was sinope thread? Your spy must be as stupid as you, not sure where this attempted WW bust has come from. Care to enlighten us on your thought pattern on how you came to that conclusion? More propaganda? Or just a straight lie? You been learning from Leolis? The "blowing up a ton of troops" record still lies with you guys chill, 87 CS were sent against a blind/banned player and not one was even close! I would call that failing miserably :D

By the way, im not a leader in sinope either (your spy got that wrong too lol), so my leadership skills cant fail cos they were never there. At least I haven't booted a WW holder yet though :D

DeletedUser51031

I thought this was sinope thread? Your spy must be as stupid as you, not sure where this attempted WW bust has come from. Care to enlighten us on your thought pattern on how you came to that conclusion? More propaganda? Or just a straight lie? You been learning from Leolis? The "blowing up a ton of troops" record still lies with you guys chill, 87 CS were sent against a blind/banned player and not one was even close! I would call that failing miserably :D

By the way, im not a leader in sinope either (your spy got that wrong too lol), so my leadership skills cant fail cos they were never there. At least I haven't booted a WW holder yet though :D

ZZZzzzZZZzzzz

You are such a bore.

DeletedUser32731

Some action on here been a while.

Blaze why don't you aim your own words to yourself come back and lead, take charge and help out.
Tea did really well he was going quit before the time he did but no he stuck it to the end and won us 5 wonders.

lol mate he didn't won us anything.. if it was a one man thing then it would be different, it was 500+ players who won us the 5 wonders; hopefully you know that.

Blaze,tbh did not understand well.
Tell Chill to edit it and make it understandable.

you maybe too outdated in this world i mean RL to understand... GOOGLE is your best friend now tea..

DeletedUser

lol mate he didn't won us anything.. if it was a one man thing then it would be different, it was 500+ players who won us the 5 wonders; hopefully you know that.

you maybe too outdated in this world i mean RL to understand... GOOGLE is your best friend now tea..

Cs only won with one alliance don't be silly.