Sinope WW

DeletedUser49059

You 2 love birds should make your own thread or talk in PM ;)

All this spam its like another max.

+rep for that. Slick, I have never felt the urge to PM Nisa in game...no need to start now. I am sure he will enlighten us with more wisdom, insults and requests to boot a player that is just going to hop to another server at some point anyway. He's missed my point entirely, which was simply respectful communication. You all played a good game, and I wish you the best on future servers.

DeletedUser

So,you are worried if I tell our players to fill the statue and show TheServant his place which is in that dirty old room at the Gardens, but not if the same Servant ( we are presuming you completely innocent) use rats ,shelter them ,try to sabotage from inside ,ask us to get along well, then in a beautiful day turns on us like it's nothing, protects killermoze who infests our waters disseminate rumours and so on right?: d

Also, where did u find the urge to mail me a few days before trying to make me angry with limborecla?:d
Without of course knowing he us one of my friends;)
Or you suddenly lost memory?: d

You appear interested in formal courtesy but not on the spirit ;)
Not strange of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny, your family is the first that I have heard of that actually consumes money to meet their "hunger" demands. Most folks use money (albeit not from drugs and prostitutes, but suit yourself) to purchase food that was grown on a farm and either harvested and sold or further processed before packaging.

Yours is one of the strangest digestive systems I have ever heard of...I guess that explains your insatiable thirst for and access to gold, however. Mystery solved! :p

Lol,you are faking like you did not understand sarcasm.

My insatiable thirst for gold?
Darling, do you know that the only gold I used here was 300 left from Eubea ( to activate Merchant captain and high priestess during the race) and the 3 days for free gained at the start?: d
You do know Dirkerin uses 300 gold for half an hour daily, right?: d

If those 300 gold in 6,5 months makes me a gold abuser then hands in the air: d
It also shows I do not spend the hard earned money for the game;)
Not my fault you choose to believe I am a gold abuser: d

DeletedUser49059

So,you are worried if I tell our players to fill the statue and show TheServant his place which is in that dirty old room at the Gardens, but not if the same Servant ( we are presuming you completely innocent) use rats ,shelter them ,try to sabotage from inside ,ask us to get along well, then in a beautiful day turns on us like it's nothing, protects killermoze who infests our waters disseminate rumours and so on right?: d

Also, where did u find the urge to mail me a few days before trying to make me angry with limborecla?:d
Without of course knowing he us one of my friends;)
Or you suddenly lost memory?: d

You appear interested in formal courtesy but not on the spirit ;)
Not strange of course.

You thought I was trying to make you angry with Limborecia when I sent you the report of him/her wasting favor spells? LOL! That would be near the equivalent of trying to convince you to be mad at Erik, Prae, Poopstan...or any one of about 50-100 other players. Only a noob would expect you to be "mad" at them.

My memory is very clear as to the purpose of that communication, and the other forwarded favor waste reports that I sent to you. You completely missed the point...I was merely trying to get under your skin and be a distraction to your cause at the time. If you got angry at a seasoned player who's played many an "EN" server with you over a report like that from the enemy...what would that say about you as a leader?

I may not have accomplished my goal then, but it sure appears that I have now. I guess I can mark that off my Grepolis "bucket list". HA!

DeletedUser

Sure you did,sleep quiet: d
I just wanted to make sure you with your own mouth would prove you lied about never mailing me:d
Who is the smarter now?:d

DeletedUser

THank you gays for the winning,was a very great word with smartasses but unfornutaly for our enemyes we are more than them :p ,like we said in the begging,let the best team win so thank you guys,now i can retire for 6 y grepolis.Ohhhh Pls continue,i intend to use every singe BTP
http://gyazo.com/6feefe8af8ba17205b00bbbb0b00365c

DeletedUser49059

Sure you did,sleep quiet: d
I just wanted to make sure you with your own mouth would prove you lied about never mailing me:d
Who is the smarter now?:d

Well, actually Nisa...I think that I sent that to Prae (your diplomat, with whom I do communicate with) and you were on courtesy copy (yes, admittably, it was an attempt to get under your skin).

If you would like, I bet that he can confirm that he got the same message I sent to you within the game- and it was fairly irrelevant, sent solely for that purpose at the time.

I suspect he would also confirm that I don't strike him as a liar or a cheat either.

By the way...most people are quiet when they sleep...that's the point of it, isn't it?

Surely you can be more creative than that with your remarks.

DeletedUser49059

Not all must be gays, Nothing wrong with that,just saying.There might be some straights, i think.

Sandip...LOL...please don't bring that up again!

You'll have Nisa on a rampage, once more.

I am not sure just how much more discussion on the topic of sexuality he can handle after the outburst the last time...

DeletedUser

Not all must be gays, Nothing wrong with that,just saying.There might be some straights, i think.

THis one is my favorite becaus ehe is smart.If i writte Dik,than what u do?There might have an attemt from u to get to the monitor and take it,i think.Watch your own prb jurk and if u want an answer than im more than im happy to do it.Yeah nothing wrong with that,that was for Goth's,holy's and fluffs.No surpise to see u lossin even here,Maybe the next time we see each other here in grep,will be one same team since u are fustrated to losse 2 worlds in 1.5 years with same players.

DeletedUser

THis one is my favorite becaus ehe is smart.
If you say so.:cool:

Winning if you think, coming out crying in forums in every damn world,about how mods pulled your pants down and shoved a carrot in,is winning then..LOL. As for playing together mate, I play only with people i like to.:)

Now get back to turtling, and convincing your players that though you have won,why they needs to wait for the crown,till opponent players leave this world.:D

And oh,bdw free advice:- i would say dnt show up your face much in externals,you never know when attention turns towards you, Erik has already hit VM lol.:p

DeletedUser

Sandip...LOL...please don't bring that up again!

You'll have Nisa on a rampage, once more.

I am not sure just how much more discussion on the topic of sexuality he can handle after the outburst the last time...

Honey ,it's all fine as long as you do not make implications: d

BTW in case you will make one I will just say come and test and let the whole grepolis players know the result: d

DeletedUser

If you say so.:cool:

Winning if you think, coming out crying in forums in every damn world,about how mods pulled your pants down and shoved a carrot in,is winning then..LOL. As for playing together mate, I play only with people i like to.:)

Now get back to turtling, and convincing your players that though you have won,why they needs to wait for the crown,till opponent players leave this world.:D

And oh,bdw free advice:- i would say dnt show up your face much in externals,you never know when attention turns towards you, Erik has already hit VM lol.:p

Ohhh,i dont think i will go in Vm.Seams im being loved from the Fluff's and holy's.They dont attack to seriours like u do :cool:

DeletedUser29916

Ranga. You poor guy, seems you have fallen in love for the pretty brunette. Probably haven't ever gotten your hands on a real woman yet have you mate ;)

*giggles*

DeletedUser

It is irrelevant, the fact stands you called a woman ( and for the more a married one) slut.
Chill, you really need a visit to a doc.
You have pardoned Shirley when she told one of us child molester, you yourself call another player slut,faking to be polite, even supposedly enraged why vI called you Chillhotep ( actually a very intelligent name which connects your name with Pyramids),or why I called your c rappy alliance with it's real name:d
Old Mexican idiot spams with mm you again do nothing ( a founder unable to pull the strings to a simple foot soldier?).
Shirley again provokes Erik with mails with a tribal joy due to his inability to play( quite another thing why she does not mail again now;)).
Lurid propaganda toward our players, with any kind of lies ( even saying Erik is VM at the time of your op,but the sheer idiocy of your players is another thing).

In short, you Chill c rap are the worst example of a deficient leader, and you reap what you sow.