Sinope WW

DeletedUser48583

I like to congrat every single person in the merge and coalition.

A big shout out to my team in LoS they showed true commitment through these wonders and am proud to be leading them.

To our enemies well done some wonders very close and one of most tense races I have been in. Lets have fun trying bust each other wonders.

DeletedUser32487

I like to congrat every single person in the merge and coalition.

A big shout out to my team in LoS they showed true commitment through these wonders and am proud to be leading them.

To our enemies well done some wonders very close and one of most tense races I have been in. Lets have fun trying bust each other wonders.

Same goes to all GnR and Alpha players. You have done everyone proud. And once again we are the Merge. We are one team and I am proud to be part of it.

Rags: You guys rock!

Barbs/Goths: Same again old friends, hat off to lot.

Hollies: Congrats but you know my feelings about one subject!

Fluffies: Well done.

Wildnisa: Going to miss you my friend. I am sure I can still annoy you time to time.

DeletedUser

Read my posts from before, i told you if this world goes in 2 way WW battle my money are on CS.At the end of the day you had more loyal simmers to help you and that is fact.I am never gonna understand that.If i tell my players to play your style and sim all the way to the WW era they gonna rim me in no time.You should try one day to play against 1k or 2k players only 100 of you, then you gonna see that this game could be fun also.
But i keep asking you one question and you never answer to me:How you gonna give them those easy promised crown.When you get that crown i am gonna be the first to congratulate to you and your alliance.
It is pointless to talk now and i am not gonna continue
I have not promised anyone a ready crown tell the rat to pass you all my mm and find one which says I promise you an easy and ready crown.

Think we will try a ww bust to be able to build the remaining 2?

And it belongs to the leaders and players to decide their course not to a retired ww coordinator.

DeletedUser

Ranga, my allies know full well that I hold them in the highest of regards...yours have tried to get me to throw them under the bus on numerous opportunities, without success (still have ALL of the emails from it too). We certainly don't claim superiority or royalty status with how we interact with our coalition team, as I have heard within other rank and file on this server.

Certainly, you started out with a classy congratulations...and ended up rolling in the mud by the end of the thread, with your colleague Nisa. If I feel the need to take diplomacy and public relations advice from anyone in your alliance...let's see...nope...I don't see your name on that list of folks who I consider highly credible.

Who are you girl?
Do we know each other?
We have but one ally to help us Blood Frenzy.
If you will actually bother to read our name could have spared us sitty propaganda.
Since there is but one alliance spread in several wings and a simple check of membership would have shown you an intermingling of old memberships of ex CS ex Guns ex Shadows and ex Alpha alliances.

For the more who are you to judge our player if he has a credit or not?

DeletedUser49059

Who are you girl?
Do we know each other?
We have but one ally to help us Blood Frenzy.
If you will actually bother to read our name could have spared us sitty propaganda.
Since there is but one alliance spread in several wings and a simple check of membership would have shown you an intermingling of old memberships of ex CS ex Guns ex Shadows and ex Alpha alliances.

For the more who are you to judge our player if he has a credit or not?

No, Nisa (Tea City, if you would prefer)- we don't formally "know" each other. I know enough of you to know you are a very skilled WW coordinator and respect you for doing that for your alliance, and the drive you have given your members to accomplish what they have on this server.

I have also read your forwarded emails, that were sent to your players and forwarded to me or to my colleagues. They were some of the most crudely written, crash and disrespectful filth I have ever set eyes upon in this game, regardless of your grasp of the English language or not- the intend to foul and slander the leadership of the other anti-coalition alliances (leaders and players) was evident, and frankly...unclassy and below the belt.

I am glad to say that several of your "branches" (Alpha, GnR, and LoS)- despite joining Merge- possess leaders with class, communication skills and respect that you should aspire for on future servers. Ranga got my point, kudos to him, and I wish him the best.

DeletedUser

Your unhidden jealousy shows I did a perfect job.
If the enemy is unhappy it shows you are right.

Below the belt?
Aren't you suggesting you got them ( mails) with underhanded ways?
You need to be virgin to preach morale,lol

I do not strive for the respects of fungus or yours but for that of my fellow players.
I do not lack English, rest assured;)

We fought against scoundrel enemy leaderships who did not let a single dirty tactic unused, so don't complain.
Behave before expecting respect.
If you will be a chillchadfungus do not expect to be respected;)

Glad to have hurt you a bit, hope you got the lesson;)
And no,no more future servers.Have won almost as many servers as you have fingers in both hands;)
Now get lost in your corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You are lucky that the new grepo worlds are all about gold and speed because your reign would have come to an end if it were not.

Well played Erik as always you have talked your way to the win witouth even having a real war.

if CS had started in 44 they would have never made it in Sinope I would say :).

Anyway, let's get fighting again ya'll, this world is long but gone, I'll see you on the frontlines.

Chillie i told you in 84 it is EN pre made not only 15 friends at the start of the server, thats is why shirley1969 or whatever ghosted today in 84. When are you going to ghost?

About gold, u do realise from today i spend less gold than before lol, for 10 gold i got 3500 wood today at 84!! before if i used merchant to rotate that silver hoping to get some wood, it was 50 gold if you lucky sometimes 500!

I wonder also if you the fighter why u have what? 50% the amount of my ABP lol.

I don't see your name on the wall of fame! maybe your name is at the

wall of fighters, but dont find it online.

http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=indexhttp://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

DeletedUser

Just checked,you girl are the founder of keletho.
And then fake to be insulted?
Lol.

DeletedUser49059

Your unhidden jealousy shows I did a perfect job.
If the enemy is unhappy it shows you are right.

Below the belt?
Aren't you suggesting you got them ( mails) with underhanded ways?
You need to be virgin to preach morale,lol

I do not strive for the respects of fungus or yours but for that of my fellow players.
I do not lack English, rest assured;)

We fought against scoundrel enemy leaderships who did not let a single dirty tactic unused, so don't complain.
Behave before expecting respect.
If you will be a chillchadfungus do not expect to be respected;)

Glad to have hurt you a bit, hope you got the lesson;)
And no,no more future servers.Have won almost as many servers as you have fingers in both hands;)
Now get lost in your corner.

Nisa, I have never played an underhanded or dishonest game. I like to stay above board and generally take the high road. I think that even your diplomat would tell you that based on communications, along with several of the players in your alliance. I have never spoken to them in disrespectful and crude fashion, as you just did to me. I don't solicit information from your players.

As for hurting me? It's a game and not "real", so you hardly hurt my feelings. You only open yourself up to embarrassment with such statements, denigrate your skill set and show your lack of sportsmanship when you brag of your wins and gloat about attempting to hurt other's feelings.

DeletedUser

Kick keletho if you pretend to be " above".
Then ask respect;)
Show us who is the bastard rat( you have his mails as you say).
Then you can pretend honesty;)

DeletedUser

BTW girl,do you know that I have explicitly forbidden any player of the Merge group to mass mail the enemy as oldmexicanidiot did twice and included Chill as recipient?
Who are you to judge me?
Chill refused to shut his mouth, do you know this girl?
Or you just don't care for the sins of your side?

DeletedUser

Where were you when 2 of your members implied I am homosexual here in externals?
Oh,perhaps you knew in advance about my mails 4 months later: p
Where were you when another in your alliance said I am the shame of my nation: p

Girl,unlike many I am too atheist to turn the other cheek;)
On the contrary, I hit back with a punch.
So the other will think twice next time.
So show ne deeds before pretending anything.
Think it is not normal for one side to be punched but not hit back simply because they happen to be in your side.
So show us deeds,not words.

DeletedUser

Hey,miledi on high heels from English aristocracy where are you?:d
It is too much for your blue blood:p to reply to the working class?: d
You thought to come here and impress us with hypocrite cliché?: d
Not prepared for hard talk?: d
Did we ruin your serene atmosphere?: d
Sorry, working class is a bit vulgar: d
They just can't have your class: d
It was not you who made anything but your Servant: d
But working class is too much uncivilized to understand you had nothing to do since your Servant acted on his own head and you could hardly have your daily tea when you learned about his actions: d
You even left the biscuit intact that day as a sign of protest: d
But can this uneducated filthy workers understand such high class reactions?
Nah they are the scum of the Earth: d

DeletedUser49059

Hey,miledi on high heels from English aristocracy where are you?
It is too much for your blue blood:p to reply to the working class?: d
You thought to come here and impress us with hypocrite cliché?: d
Not prepared for hard talk?: d
Did we ruin your serene atmosphere?: d
Sorry, working class is a bit vulgar: d
They just can't have your class: d
It was not you who made anything but your Servant: d
But working class is too much uncivilized to understand you had nothing to do since your Servant acted on his own head and you could hardly have your daily tea when you learned about his actions: d
You even left the biscuit intact that day as a sign of protest: d
But can this uneducated filthy workers understand such high class reactions?
Nah they are the scum of the Earth: d

Wow, Nisa...I didn't realize you were so easily riled. When I refer to "class", let me clarify for you...I am referring to how you address and talk to someone. Not society rank and file.

As for my rank in society, I am a member of the blue collar class...probably similar to a lot of people that play this game. I hold down a job, and I own and operate a farm also. I raise cattle and crops, which go to feed folks not only in my country but probably in the one that you come from too. I am not too "uppity" to care for my own livestock- that includes scooping poop, putting out feed in inclement weather, and putting their needs above my own. I can drive a tractor, pull a calf, fix a fence, work outside in 100 degree plus or 20 below weather...it doesn't phase me, and it's why I find it easy to laugh at you and your back to back hysterical posts.

I know necessary to do the job and protect my livestock and the way I make my living. Sure, I have an education- but i worked hard for it and paid for it too...and my folks taught me proper manners and to respect what I work for. If you think that is "high society", be my guest to take a crack at doing it...I doubt that you have the stamina to take up a full time job, caring for your family and the responsibility of a farm and providing a safe food source to people around the world. Perhaps I am wrong...but I am sure you will continue to troll this thread to tell me so if I am.

DeletedUser49059

Just checked,you girl are the founder of keletho.
And then fake to be insulted?
Lol.

"founder of Keletho"? Hardly. He came from your alliance because he was unhappy...think that means you "founded" him first, by all rights.

We let him in as a group- it was not a singular decision.

DeletedUser

No madam,I feed my family with money which falls from the sky stealing,selling drugs and using prostitutes: d
We know all of you on the other hand are the angels of God:d
Now do you mind replying to the rest?: d

DeletedUser

Sure he came from us.
Now can you please show us your disgust with rats by kicking him?:d

DeletedUser48583

You 2 love birds should make your own thread or talk in PM ;)

All this spam its like another max.

DeletedUser49059

No madam,I feed my family with money which falls from the sky stealing,selling drugs and using prostitutes: d
We know all of you on the other hand are the angels of God:d
Now do you mind replying to the rest?: d

Funny, your family is the first that I have heard of that actually consumes money to meet their "hunger" demands. Most folks use money (albeit not from drugs and prostitutes, but suit yourself) to purchase food that was grown on a farm and either harvested and sold or further processed before packaging.

Yours is one of the strangest digestive systems I have ever heard of...I guess that explains your insatiable thirst for and access to gold, however. Mystery solved! :p