Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser21287

They didnt sell out to anyone.

You forced their hand. QOQ demanding that they merge, threatening if they dont merge they will take their cities, and oh, even if you do merge we want all your decent cities in 55, oh and we dont want all your players.

You forced their hand, they played the cards they were dealt, you got caught all in with your trousers down.

Another great post - I need to hire you as a PA:)

DeletedUser21287

Love how QOQ and NC are still playing the "its everyone but us" card.

Lets face it, youve been found out.

All this talk from NC about how they arent here for wonders, dont want to repeat sinope with a mass pact and all these pretend posts about qoq and nc going to war.. now it turns out they are pacted all along, chuck in their smellysock academy, thats three, and then they tried to forcibly merge the two bloods alliances.

So lets just face facts, NC's, HG and co have been spewing a right old load of nonsense all server.

careful Dim, you will be accused of spying like myself by revealing this.

Honestly pal it was their sheer arrogance that put me off. We fight you guys for 3-4 months and in the past few weeks it has been harder to take cities in the volumes of weeks gone by yet the result was always inevitable. Control of 55 would have been yours perhaps 2 months ago had QOQ not supported us (wait have I revealed another secret here???) - had they not have supported us we would have lost as many if not more to QOQ due to location so 55 would probably be shared 3 ways. Credit to QOQ for helping us but the motive behind it was always for their own interest rather than any great loyalty to us. Not all players of course, I have spoken to many QOQ players and great guys and gals (similar to EN players I talk to).

I even said to Mark (StAthanasius) maybe 3 months ago that the best thing EN and QOQ could do was to have a NAP for 2-3 weeks. Combined they would have defeated Bloods long ago and then they could have battled each other. Obviously not something I would suggest to either at the time.

its a war game guys and in the end it makes a great final few weeks of East v West :)

DeletedUser21287

Additional quotes from this guy, whose side of the ocean he wants to portray flip flops on a whim:

"The end result would be the same so for me there is no need to merge and lose the identity of the bloods." (Right..you merged, and guess what Martinus...you aren't Bloods anymore, eh?)

Qoq, your guys who to be honest i dont recognise and out top 50 players are more than a match for en. (says this same bloods leader that jumped to EN...)

I agree completely. Mine and others thoughts on the smaller guys is simply one of keeping them interested so they can join us in a new world. It wouldnt be nice to kick them and at the same time invite them to a new world. (Says this same leader...about a team he "supposedly" believed in)

We just need to het rid of the dead weight. (yup, quote from the same leader...)

And then...there's this whole SPECIFIC conversation...

MartinusV on 2015-11-24 at 17:12​
yup. and I am all for getting rid of them in terms of us fighting EN. I just want them protected, some are new but sadly joined this world too late so they aren't a great use but could be useful to have around. the others are useless. in fact I may check when some of them joined this world and if they have less than 20 cities suggest they go and do one.

herefordgrl on 2015-11-24 at 17:11
When you have players that fight each other over internals, but not over the frontline...what's that really tell you?

That's not real agression...that's simming at it's finest.

herefordgrl on 2015-11-24 at 17:09
ok...that right there is the whole problem. lol!

Simmers...seriously. They don't want to fight, they want to build, and that's it.

MartinusV on 2015-11-24 at 17:07​
you should see how aggressive these players can get when an internal becomes available - there is some fight in them
usmiech.gif

Food for thought:
How secure do you REALLY feel playing under this guy as your "leader"? He doesn't "respect bloods"...he just goes with whatever direction is going to keep him from losing the most cities personally- or it looks that way to me. A guy who supposedly wants to protect his team turns right around and says he is going to "do one" and basically eliminate them from the game. If I were in Ocean 55 and originally in bloods...why choose to play for this guy? You all profess to be this "family" and supportive of one another...this makes that look incredibly questionable, when you have a leader that sways with the wind.

All said is true, none of it is a secret. I have always said things as they are on external (ask Paul Bruce and Sloth lol) so what are you implying?

I even suggested to 2plus that bloods have a spy in the leaders forum so ask him. Nothing to hide Beth unlike you and your underhand tactics to defeat EN. What have they done - do they just happen to be better?

DeletedUser

So many bitter qoq players. expect ghostings anytime soon :D

Nobody is bitter Dim, everybody knew this would happen once we stopped supporting. Just because people question the logic or express personal opinions on the matter doesnt mean they are bitter.
Ghosting lol for what reason? because EN recruited a bunch of new players. Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Credit to QOQ for helping us but the motive behind it was always for their own interest rather than any great loyalty to us. Not all players of course, I have spoken to many QOQ players and great guys and gals (similar to EN players I talk to).

Well of course, if alliances are not making decisions to further their self interests then they are doing it wrong. It was mutually beneficial while it lasted so good for both parties involved. Just the same as EN wanting to take you in is for their own self interests rather than loyalty.
Nobody should hide away that they primarily do what they think is best for their own alliance.

Anyway GL to you all and enjoy the change of pace whilst it lasts, only 3 weeks until WW now (considering xmas ceasefire).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Interesting, Prae and Dim are complaining about the info of Martinus. What if we actually do have a pact? Maybe we also like the social aspects of this game. What's wrong with this?
Probably you are moaning because we haven't officially announced anything.
Well some time ago you guys claimed that you have person in Q&Q that told you about Viv.
Ask the same person then, what is all the bla bla about.

As for doing something for our own interest, that's what every alliance on grepo is doing. Well some pretend to be Mother Teresa to gather more members for WW stage, but we know about them :).

DeletedUser22217

Thank you Dim, you have no idea what compliment your attempts to insult me are.
I would be worried if someone that is so low actually liked me.

DeletedUser21287

Interesting, Prae and Dim are complaining about the info of Martinus. What if we actually do have a pact? Maybe we also like the social aspects of this game. What's wrong with this?
Probably you are moaning because we haven't officially announced anything.
Well some time ago you guys claimed that you have person in Q&Q that told you about Viv.
Ask the same person then, what is all the bla bla about.

As for doing something for our own interest, that's what every alliance on grepo is doing. Well some pretend to be Mother Teresa to gather more members for WW stage, but we know about them :).

Maybe the complaints are to do with pretending to not like each other whilst all along planning to attack EN together. You don't have to be Inspector Morse to work out why you share borders but you don't attack.

yes I agree you should do what is best for your alliance.
NC aim for a 3 way merge = makes sense
Bloods - split and make their own choice = makes sense
EN - take in Bloods = makes sense

QOQ - stop supporting Bloods who are fighting EN (the term fighting is very loose). Manipulated it seems by an alliance simming in some random ocean that hasn't fought anybody of significance, allowed to grow and come 3 weeks from ww suggests a 3 way merge = no sense at all. You seem so focussed on defeating EN that you didn't stop to think of how it would impact the rest of the world and subsequently you. Up until you left us Bloods still held the majority of 55. NC are and always will be irrelevant. If anything you should have ben dictating to them "hey Bloods are solid, join us in fighting EN and we will win" - not the other way round. Some random players who think they can just turn up and take the glory.

DeletedUser42857

Thank you Dim, you have no idea what compliment your attempts to insult me are.
I would be worried if someone that is so low actually liked me.

Who ever said I didnt like you? Externals are just externals, I hold no dislike to anyone.

DeletedUser

The most severe enemy of QoQ turned out to be QoQ itself.

At the beginning of Abdera, they made an interesting project of active players without deadweight, one ocean, one core, no diplo. It was a new way of playing grepo. Location let them play their cards right and everything was Ok and maybe they would start a new era in grepo strategy.

But then, all of a sudden, they started to do what every alliance does nowadays - coalitioning. Surprisingly they turned their backs on Bloods, basically dropped the shield they had been using against EN, and jumped into bed with NameChagers, who had been fooling around whole server. A very controversial move...

Maybe herefodgrl is very charming lady and she's a famous fan of coalitioning, Idk, but the player (leader) who was/is responsible for that move from QoQ side should be decapitated.
As with one move he\she has basically thrown into toilet 4 months of QoQ strategy and philosophy.

DeletedUser

At the beginning of Abdera, they made an interesting project of active players without deadweight, one ocean, one core, no diplo. It was a new way of playing grepo. Location let them play their cards right and everything was Ok and maybe they would start a new era in grepo strategy.

I dont agree about new way of playing grepo, but an old way as I remember it.
To some players maybe this seems new

DeletedUser42857

Maybe herefodgrl is very charming lady and she's a famous fan of coalitioning, Idk, but the player (leader) who was/is responsible for that move from QoQ side should be decapitated.
As with one move he\she has basically thrown into toilet 4 months of QoQ strategy and philosophy.

This is where we discover that HG was a EN plant from the very start and this was her whole plan :D

DeletedUser

I dont agree about new way of playing grepo, but an old way as I remember it.
To some players maybe this seems new

The last two worlds I played were coalitioning based, where only two alliances (coalitions of 3-4 allies) competed in WW race.
Meanwhile maybe we can name it "new old" philosophy, as two (?) years ago it wasn't like that, it was the time where 3-4 alliances (not coalitions) ran for WW.

Anyway, for God knows reason, you changed your strategy and forgot your philosophy in Abdera, which had been really interesting to see. :/ :(

This is where we discover that HG was a EN plant from the very start and this was her whole plan :D

LOL
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dimspace again.

DeletedUser

The last two worlds I played were coalitioning based, where only two alliances (coalitions of 3-4 allies) competed in WW race.
Meanwhile maybe we can name it "new old" philosophy, as two (?) years ago it wasn't like that, it was the time where 3-4 alliances (not coalitions) ran for WW.

Yep agree, was same for me (Nysa and Sinope) both coalition based and servers I have played before that were distinctly different.

Anyway, for God knows reason, you changed your strategy and forgot your philosophy in Abdera, which had been really interesting to see. :/ :(

No I dont think so, still one alliance well within the cap trying to challenge the competition all the way to the end.
Sometimes, considering what circumstances confront you, you have to bend however.
I dont think there is anything wrong with being adaptable

DeletedUser21287

The most severe enemy of QoQ turned out to be QoQ itself.

But then, all of a sudden, they started to do what every alliance does nowadays - coalitioning. Surprisingly they turned their backs on Bloods, basically dropped the shield they had been using against EN, and jumped into bed with NameChagers, who had been fooling around whole server. A very controversial move...

good point Tiller. I did say a long time ago either here or within Bloods that nobody can win the world alone and at some point QOQ had to befriend somebody. It ended up being Bloods probably down to location more than anything else. For whatever reason they went with another rim alliance, players that talk the talk but who haven't proven anything in this world. They should have stayed loyal to Bloods and smashed NC to pieces. Funny how Zarun ghosts when a few days ago he was basically challenging EN to a 1 player v alliance battle. In war you need to look at those who are prepared to fight as one and those who will not let you down. Bloods let nobody down and would have fought until the end - all 70 left with honour and that is worth more than anything NC or QOQ will live up to. Zarun is the 1st however mark my words 2-3 others will be gone within a couple of weeks now the ideology of the server v EN has been EVICTED lol :)