Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51112

It doesn't matter whether they're good or not, #1, and #2 alliances are so scared to face the REAL WAR.
they need their back-up Academy to support them so they can push attack buttons all the time without worrying to be retaliated, and if they do, who cares, they have 150 players to have thier back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I understand what you mean jamovic1. In sinking no one means that all players will be just gone, they can go to other alliances, or form something new and reach even more then it was expected. Sinking means that alliance won't exist itself, yes maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think and I have repeated few times that all my opinions are written from interactions with alliances and statistical web-sites. Since I have never had interaction with your alliance I have made my opinion with given statistics.

Now about the subject that you were created 5 weeks ago. Well yes that means something because alliance created from the start might have advantage, but since you enter top 12 and have pretension that you are one of the best, you must do way much more then you just did, don't take that as a hate it's just my subjective opinion. No one will show mercy to you just because you are created 5 weeks ago, keep it in a mind.

Now about top 1 and top 2 alliances (right now OSGL and EPIDEMIC), yes it would be interesting to see war inbetween these two, but for now seems they both agree to clear battlefield from extra headache and I support that opinion. Anyhow for future wars and stuff just wait and give it a time. Also there is another reason why they don't have war right now, they expand in different directions and just counted cities border each other, so what's the point of marking someone red if you can't reach their cities in less then 10 hours?

Thanks again for reading.

DeletedUser38939

It's a real shame the statistics don't show how many times alliances fail take-overs, otherwise you might have a different opinion of us.

DeletedUser24785

I don't know why you all take to heart whats written on here. Stats are BS, we never lost a city as The Barbarians on Lamia, why because if we looked like we would, or took an internal ,we booted just before city was taken and re-invite member. Its an old trick, Stats are ok ,but not black and white.

Much the same as making branches /sub -alliances, its just to let players grow to be future farms or cities to take. Its why most have branches are far below the main branch. Not saying all before Plague argue, just saying its a normal practice.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Alliances sometimes fail even against 1 good player if he uses dodging and all the stuff wisely and times it well. Yes that's good when players have that ability, but that must be know by all good Grepo players, so that's still not an excuse. Main is what you do against them and how you take over them.

DeletedUser38939

I don't take anything to heart. I generally don't use externals, nor could I care any less about them.
But I am growing tired of everyone being up OSGL's *** and becoming our personal Doomsayers. We know we are capable and that is all I care about.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Your attitude says itself your feelings. Better to talk correctly and fix attitude. I don't like OSGL and mentioned their minuses in there, but they have better chances then you. If there is nothing else you want to discuss then prove me wrong IG. Fighting on forums won't give you or anyone else better conditions.

Thanks.

DeletedUser16512

stabbed grabs her popcorn, things are starting to get heated in here

Pro-Grep

Strategos
No one said that points win the war. You are definitely off topic, or if you just gave an advice to someone than for sure you are right.

DeletedUser23146

This world seems like an absolutely great retirement home.

DeletedUser5253

*waves* hi folks.

I want in on the drama.

I'll start in by saying Criminally Insane are awful. woo

Sink Sink Sink

DeletedUser51112

So quiet.
very calm world.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser53652

Does this guy really think TLB is a sink ? Maybe he doesn't know what we did in Bhrytos !

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Don't know about which guy you are talking about, but if about me then I had that opinion and tired of explaining that it was written due to statistics and personal encounters.

Also I hate when people start talking about their HEROIC actions in past worlds, we are talking here about fresh new world so show what you can do here and don't back yourself up with just the past.

Thanks.

DeletedUser53652

Ahh but you see , experience shows that you are able to work well in new worlds , would you rather recruit an experienced play in an alliance or a noob (both growing equally , doing everything equally) ... well i would know who i would pick , before you rant on about how you hate thinks , realise the fact that you looked at the positions of our alliance quite stupid , if we have a few cities far away in other ocean (which we do not , simply in oceans next to us , 056 is slightly below 045) , then it shows that we were capable of handling the situations , and "start talking about their HEROIC actions in past worlds" , don't act like a tough nut , i dont see many people going on about past worlds in this world forum ...

DeletedUser28198

I love talking about heroic actions of past worlds. The stories, the players you stood beside, the times you had, the struggles, and the mountains you climbed are what makes this game enjoyable. I don't want to hear stories about the simmers or the gold wh*res who sat in their big alliances and waited and won WW's because they had the most resources. I want to hear about the group of friends who linked up and kicked their @sses because they think the game is more fun like that. But I am also happy to make new stories and fight new battles. Today's battles will be tomorrows stories.

But I don't know, maybe that's just me. Lots of players seem more than happy to put a few hundred dollars in, sim in their MRAs, and wait around for a crown to post in their profile.

DeletedUser23146

Careful now, complaining about Gold Users will get you banned by Inno. Its slander and they don't want to lose their money! :O

DeletedUser51112

#1 EPIDEMIC, #6 Plague
- Decent players, very offensive. they now are at war with TVG, took 9 cities from them for 2days.
- SWIM

#2 Old School Grepo Legends, #3 Next Gen Grepo Legends
- Notorious Killing Machines in O55, but they are not that much if they don't have 150 players in them.
they lost 9 cities to TVG, and 3 to DBD(also took 23 cities from them) it's not impressive enough for their size.
- SWIM for a while and then FLOAT, then again, SINK

#4 The Lost Boys

- It's my alliance so I'm not gonna say much. Well, they haven't showed their true characters yet anyway.
I only can say this alliance is made of players, real good players.
but it's a different world, and different circumstances than Bhrytos, so time will tell.
- SWIM

#5 The Varangian Guard
- I say these guys are real fighters, even though they are sandwitched by #1, #2 alliances but they're doing very well, impressive. the score is 9-1 to OSGL Group, 3-11 to EPIDEMIC Group, their only flaw is that their position, how can they beat 300 players at the same time, that's nonsense.
- FLOAT for now, and they will definetely SWIM

#7 Death Before Dishonor
- These guys are also decent fighters, even for their disasterous situation they're handling it well.
it's their fate to survive in O55, I bet they will even if it takes long time.
- FLOAT for a while, and I think they will SWIM

#8 Wolves in the Fold
- A dominating Group in O44 with TD, will they hold hands with each other and face against notorious EPIDEMIC?
I bet there gonna be big events up there soon.
- FLOAT

#9 Transient Drifters
- World winners of Hermonassa, I met them back then when I played at Bhrytos, they started late but that wasn't important for them. great fighters, knowing what they're doing for sure, I bet they will survive till the end.
- SWIM

#10 Hydra's Hooligans
- An Elite Group huh, with 23 members they get through to lavel their names on top 12.
impressive BP growings, and hightest Average points. but I don't know these guys well, will see how it turns out.
- SWIM for the moment

#11 True Fear
- Another great group from Bhrytos, they started a little bit late this world but because of that they started as dominators in O35, good start. although no decent competitors yet, but I'm sure they will show they're capable of being one of the top alliances in this world.
- SWIM

#12 Nocturnos
- I'm not sure what to say about them. are they still with Dominators as sisters? with stastatics and Oracle sayings..
- SINK