Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser719

The conquest counts are INCORRECT for the time this was made (and for some time before that). Particularly in the case of the 2 you said will drown, Nocturnos and Death Before Dishonor.

Interesting read, but inaccurate.
I got them off Oracle and it is your positive or negative conquests , I will use grepointel next one as too much info , however i am glad it looks like i am wrong as the more alliances that compete the better.Well done on your growth and in 4 weeks i will give you a positive review as dont mind being wrong.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
If you want to kill this world and ruin all the fun join mega alliance group!

DOMINATORS became sister alliance of Nocturnos. So from now on together are: Nocturnos, Arcanos, Incanos, DOMINATORS, DOMINATORS II and DOMINATORS III.

These guys are definitely playing wrong game.

DeletedUser51112

DOMINATORS became sister alliance of Nocturnos. So from now on together are: Nocturnos, Arcanos, Incanos, DOMINATORS, DOMINATORS II and DOMINATORS III.

Wow, it has touched me so much that they really wanna survive Lol.
They will fall eventually though, their TOP players will feel disappointed of their mighty leaders so they will jump over to another decent ships,
and most of 'em have no idea what this game is.

I'd give them all 'Sink'

+ Seriously, why the hell all the top alliances have their own Academy?
75 players are not enough for them? so sad to see even legends need their Academy.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos

Thats a lot of sisters....starting to look like prom night. All thats missing is the Goldschlager.

DeletedUser719

I played this game since the very start and the game has evolved so much and not for the better. Having sister alliances is almost a must as far far too many worlds are destroyed by the super coalitions.The thing to do is minimum pacts and greater standards .We are also seeing far too many inactives throughout the world.Nothing I want to do more but play alliance versus Alliance no pacts no academy.

#if we can honestly get a world where the top alliances agree to this we will have a great world all it needs is just 7-10 of the top 20 to agree and we could make this work

DeletedUser24334

I played this game since the very start and the game has evolved so much and not for the better. Having sister alliances is almost a must as far far too many worlds are destroyed by the super coalitions.The thing to do is minimum pacts and greater standards .We are also seeing far too many inactives throughout the world.Nothing I want to do more but play alliance versus Alliance no pacts no academy.

#if we can honestly get a world where the top alliances agree to this we will have a great world all it needs is just 7-10 of the top 20 to agree and we could make this work

I agree with you. Grepolis use to be for the players. It feels as if it is not for the players but the numbers now. This game has so much potential, and they are losing the grasp of it.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
pacts_zpsocxahuif.jpg

welcome to sim legends :D

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Yep it's funny. What's the fun in the war game just to grow and build buildings.

I remember when I used to play on 1st Generation worlds and since then I have played actively Grepolis and I enjoyed those times more.

Now there are too many events which give enormous advantage to GOLD "abusers", also when worlds were endless with no WW's it was more fun since there were war 24/7, also in those times players had to put more effort to do something effectively. Now there are tons of web-sites and programs which alerts you when you get attacked, you can get information about exact offline times of enemies, check everything and all you need is to time up well while player is offline and press send attack/support button. Also gold trade ruins game somehow as well, that gives to GOLD guys even more advantage and 50% of players start in new worlds just to gain gold for their another account. In this world I tried this gold trading feature 1st time and in 1 week gained 2k Gold, come on guys. Also these sister/brother/academy alliances just kill me. I remember in the past worlds with 35 alliance limit and yeah that's too low and I understood when they had there academies, also 75 is much more but for some it isn't enough, so they make academy and 150 slots are more then enough.

I gave above case where 6 alliances joined into one, that's 450 slots, can you imagine what will happen if they fill even half of it? Ruin whole fun.

Also leaders don't get rid of inactives, that's why they never have enough spots in the alliance. Something must be done to improve all these.

DeletedUser18039

The future I have been predicting for a while now has finally come true... there will be ONE BIG ALLIANCE and somehow they will fake up enough points to get to Wonders and everyone will get a crown.

All except those who quit out of boredom cuz SimCity is a different game for different players.

DeletedUser51112

pacts_zpsocxahuif.jpg

welcome to sim legends :D

So, #1, #2, #,3, #5, #,7, and much more of them are together to sum up to more than 500 players,
and they call themselves 'legends' and 'dominators'? how ironic.

Those fancy names don't suit for them, legend my ***. o_O

The future I have been predicting for a while now has finally come true... there will be ONE BIG ALLIANCE and somehow they will fake up enough points to get to Wonders and everyone will get a crown.

All except those who quit out of boredom cuz SimCity is a different game for different players.

Believe me, it's already happening.
This world is far worse than En85 at the very beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
People lack aggression, everyone seeks for crown. Yes in this game numbers matter sometimes, but quality is main and main is to play real war game. What's the profit of having 500 players without fighting anyone? They can't even expand, don't they need BP? Or don't they enjoy attacking enemies?

The GM

Phrourach
Either people want to play SimCity or they want a war game like Grepolis used to be. Nothing needs to be done. People who play just need to decide.
Not all is lost just yet. We still have time to form a coalition of the willing to wipe out these pathetic group cuddlers. Lets face it, more than half of this wonderful pact will be wiped out as soon as the pressure is applied.

Its gonna take old foes joining up though for the betterment of this server. Can it happen...

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
Not all is lost just yet. We still have time to form a coalition of the willing to wipe out these pathetic group cuddlers. Lets face it, more than half of this wonderful pact will be wiped out as soon as the pressure is applied.

Its gonna take old foes joining up though for the betterment of this server. Can it happen...

Agreed. It can happen.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
NAP doesn't show as green :cool:

As usual yes, but most of alliances request pact invitation in order to avoid misunderstandings between players of NAPed alliances and have seen that sometimes they even share reservations. That's in my opinion really useful if you NAP, but in my opinion it's useless to PACT and NAP with everyone big (Not saying strong because most are MRAs) and just continue building.

DeletedUser49059

Are this real pacts or just NAP's?

Good question Nisa...and excellent point.

NAPs can be shown as pacts to avoid accidental 'fires' on people you don't want to hit or that simply do not make sense to hit because their core ocean is NOT your core ocean.

A DNH (Do not hit) list could have functioned the same way in some cases perhaps...but for some reason, it is hard to get players to focus on HITTING REDS when they think browns are easier.