Recent content by Ghostboyrazox

1. Community Preview 2021 Discussion Thread

Similar to the issue of the duration of some of your events, there is an issue in the daily timing/synchronization of some items/actions within your events. Some events have something you can only do in specific 24-hour periods, like opening a specific Christmas Advent Calendar reward on a...
  2. Important Concept - Grepolisscore Feedback Thread

Regarding "old" awards, I HOPE that you are not saying that if I have reached level 2 of awards like Determined Expansionist, Peaceful Settler, Divine Aid, Heroic death, Watery grave, or Ruler of the Seas, etc., I will no longer be able to reach level 3 of these awards. I really want to be able...
  3. Important Concept - Grepolisscore Feedback Thread

The Grepolisscore concept sounds good to me as long as people with higher scores are not given more strengths over those with lower scores. Merely getting the higher score should be the reward in itself! Of course chasing the awards is great. And if this is not too much detail, it might be...
  4. New God Discussion Thread

Bad idea, if this is not just a joke. BYE, Ghostboyrazox
  5. Grepolis Battleship Guess Thread

K7 please, but where is the spreadsheet showing all of the above guesses? The spreadsheet pointed to by the Battleship announcement thread only shows 2 shots.
  6. 2.105 Discussion Thread

I have read that Grepolis 2.105 has "removed the possibility to skip the quest-system for experienced players." I do not think that I should be REQUIRED to repeat the quest system each time I enter a new world. I already pay the price of not receiving the quest rewards if I choose not to do...
  7. Democritus' Cauldron Recipes

Possible correction - I just got the following from Harpy Claws, Harpy Claws, Hydra Scales: 1 1 3= Improved Troop Movement* (NOT Favor Package* as listed) Please consider updating. BYE, Ghostboyrazox (Arthur)
  8. Democritus' Cauldron Recipes

4 5 7= Light Ship Reinforcement* (Centaur Hoofs, Underworld Grass, Pegasus Feathers - just did it in 2 worlds) Please update in main post and THANKS FOR THIS THREAD. BYE, Ghostboyrazox (Arthur)
  9. Thracian conquest discussion thread

Can we talk a little about choosing which units to attack with each time. So far I have almost always had fewer units than the maximum number allowed. Is it better to attack with only the units that have an advantage in the particular case, leaving out the disadvantaged units, or is it better...
  10. 2.49 Discussion Thread

First, the pointer to the discussion thread in the 2.49 announcement took me to the "Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread" - clearly not the right place. Now, what do you mean by "Navigation via browser back/forward function has been removed"? Please tell me that I will still be able to switch...
  11. Halloween Event Videocast Discussion

How does this Culture Level increase reward work exactly. If I am at CL 6 with only 3 CP left to get to CL 7, does this CL increase reward give me only the 3 extra CP to get me to CL 7? My point here really is, if I need 20 CP, versus 3, to get to the next CL, then do I get those 20 CP instead...
  12. Grepolis United: DevBlog and Rebalancing General Discussion Thread

As a conservative player, I would ask that you be VERY VERY careful about making large changes. They would mess up many of one's current city layouts and strategies, and what items you have already researched, not to mention the several tools one might have personally developed for the way...
  13. Christmas Calendar Contest Questions Thread

I just posted my calendar after opening 24 gifts - the last was the big round box in the center of the table (pig, turkey, or fish). I thought this was the last one since I received an award and since I have had advent calendars that stop after 24 gifts - the 25th is Christmas day. If I find a...
  14. Fixed Login Issues

It is now April 09, 2012 22:36 UTC+2 time and I have been having great problems logging in or even getting to en.grepolis.com for the last 10-12 hours and it is getting worse. About 80% of the time I get "Cannot display page". When I get to Login, lots of time it does not respond to clicking...
  15. Heroworld access change

I had just edited my previous reply above when you posted your answer. The second part of my question from above was: Now that I have the Award, if I now get conquered out of my current only world, do I loose my awards and ability to enter a hero world when one becomes available?